Author Topic: #NeverTrumpers: While Hillary is decimating America, they can shriek ‘Don’t blame us!”  (Read 10655 times)

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
They are flailing around trying to convert you because your stubbornness is about to put Hillary in the White House.

Yes, we'll own Trump.  He will win in a  landslide....

I wish you guys would talk to one another and decide which one it's gonna be.

:huh?:
Let it burn.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

WV primary coming up and Trump says this:

Sopan Deb
‏@SopanDeb
Trump encourages West Virginia crowd not to vote in primary. Tells it to save vote for the general election.

Proof that Trump doesn't care about down-ballot primary GOP candidates.

It's all about him folks.  Why in hell would anybody vote for this meat sack?

888ohnoes

Offline kjam22

We all do, dear.  So please tell me what any President can do to change Planned Parenthood.

Thank.

Several things... one... the president can say I have a litmus test.  I will only nominate pro life judges.... anywhere.   
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Any child inherently understands if he goes to the ice cream shop and orders strawberry he will not get chocolate.  That’s simply reality. Likewise, any thinking individual cannot logically conclude they will receive x by putting their support behind Y. The world does not and never has worked that way. To think one gets something by supporting it's opposite is literally madness.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kjam22

We all do, dear.  So please tell me what any President can do to change Planned Parenthood.

Thank.
2nd thing a president can do is order the attorney general to prosecute planned parenthood for violating the law and selling baby parts.   
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I wish you guys would talk to one another and decide which one it's gonna be.

:huh?:

I don't do group think.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online roamer_1

Besides is Trump is worse than the witch in many ways.

Foremost among them, doing exactly what the witch will do anyway, except wrapped in the Conservative mantle.

Schwartenegger Redux.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:39:59 am by roamer_1 »

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
I don't do group think.

OK, so you're in the "Trump needs every vote to defeat the eeeeeevil Hillary" camp, got it.
Let it burn.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump also promised forward progress on homosexual rights.

Trump didn't defend Kim Davis when said the court ruled and it's the law of the land.

No he did not promise forward progress on homosexual rights. Those were not his words but the reporters. He dodged the bullet. Sorry but thats an untruth.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
u

Thank.

The President can do many many things.  Just as Obama had helped PP and the murder of babies.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

I hope he surprises us too.  I, as a lifelong Republican, want to be able to vote for the Republican nominee, but I'm not there yet and worried about whether I ever will be.  I am Conservative before Republican and the divide between the two seems to be growing larger every year.

Regardless, when I stand before my Maker on Judgement Day I'm pretty sure He's more likely to ask me, "Were you a woman who lived by her principles and conscience?" rather than "Did you vote against Hillary?".

AMEN, Polly!

I will not be bullied into voting for Trump by people who demand that I sacrifice every principle I have ever had, and my conscience as well.

And the fact that they are here trying to do just that indicates the deep morass we are in morally in this country. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

2nd thing a president can do is order the attorney general to prosecute planned parenthood for violating the law and selling baby parts.

If we had a pro-life President Planned Parenthood would be under investigation right now.

The idea that a President has no influence is poppycock.

It's just the desperation of those who have sold their soul to support Trump and decided that the lives of the unborn, and Trump's pro-abortion stance just don't matter to them....
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:55:08 am by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Yep! Been saying so for months!

And you've been proven right, in spades.

I can't believe the garbage I've read on this thread from Trump supporters.

Sheesh!

geronl

‏@SopanDeb
Trump encourages West Virginia crowd not to vote in primary. Tells it to save vote for the general election.

Proof that Trump doesn't care about down-ballot primary GOP candidates.

Have you seen the down-ballot disasters this guy has inflicted... jeesh

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And you've been proven right, in spades.

I can't believe the garbage I've read on this thread from Trump supporters.

Sheesh!

There is literally NOTHING they won't excuse!

Have you seen this?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,205203.msg867555.html#msg867555
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 02:56:27 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Clearly.

But it's one thing for them to excuse Trump's malicious behavior for themselves.  They have to live with their own consciences.

It's quite another for them to shamelessly try to guilt people who actually have standards into supporting a candidate who violates every standard we have.

Offline GrouchoTex

Who cares about bragging rights.

You guys wanted to burn the system down.  You're gonna get it.  Hang on

Absolutely, they burned down the house and now complain we won't provide another house to build a Trump coalition.
You burned down the only house in town, folks.
You want another one?
Isn't Trump a builder of great buildings?
He better get on the job fast.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Clearly.

But it's one thing for them to excuse Trump's malicious behavior for themselves.  They have to live with their own consciences.

It's quite another for them to shamelessly try to guilt people who actually have standards into supporting a candidate who violates every standard we have.

Very true and it's not going to work with me!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Have you seen this?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,205203.msg867555.html#msg867555

AHHH!  NO!  I hadn't seen that....

But clearly a Trump/Soros connection is no big deal either.

I am becoming more #NeverTrump every minute of every day.    **nononono*

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's just the desperation of those who have sold their soul to support Trump and decided that the lives of the unborn, and Trump's pro-abortion stance just don't matter to them....

That's the hardest thing for me to stomach...making excuses for Trump's stance on PP...when PP is nothing more than an abortion mill.

His first order as Pres should be to stop federal funding..then sic the Atty Gen on them for breaking the laws....I know...WE all know that abortion is the law...but we as taxpayers don't have to fund it and aborted babies don't have to be mutilated and sold for body parts.....but hey PP does good things!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Very true and it's not going to work with me!

Not with me either.

In fact, it's made me more resolved to stand up for what is right than ever before.

Offline musiclady

That's the hardest thing for me to stomach...making excuses for Trump's stance on PP...when PP is nothing more than an abortion mill.

His first order as Pres should be to stop federal funding..then sic the Atty Gen on them for breaking the laws....I know...WE all know that abortion is the law...but we as taxpayers don't have to fund it and aborted babies don't have to be mutilated and sold for body parts.....but hey PP does good things!

The fact that Trump stood up for what I consider to be a demonic organization after it was known that they butchered babies and sold their body parts with no conscience whatsoever, and it didn't affect their avid support of Trump has made me wonder if there is anything at all that could wake them up to who he really is.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Not with me either.

In fact, it's made me more resolved to stand up for what is right than ever before.

:thumbsup: You can depend on the fact that I will be right there with you in doing so!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

:thumbsup: You can depend on the fact that I will be right there with you in doing so!

I know that brother!   :patriot:

Offline bolobaby

Yes, we'll own Trump.  He will win in a  landslide....something Cruz couldn't even do in the microcosm of the Republican Party.

Oh....and President Trump WILL make America great again.  Even you will benefit....and for that, I'm glad.

Catch you in November .....   :seeya:

OK - so we get that you are willing to own it if it all turns out great.

Will you be willing to own it if it doesn't? Either...

a) He loses

b) He wins, but goes full "John Robert's" betrayal and hands liberals victory after victory?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!