Author Topic: Trump’s Indiana Win Sends Elizabeth Warren Into TOTAL PANIC MODE (TWEETS)  (Read 623 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.progressivestoday.com/trumps-indiana-win-sends-elizabeth-warren-total-panic-mode-tweets/

May 4, 2016 by Aleister

Now that Donald Trump won Indiana and has pretty much clinched the Republican nomination, the left’s favorite fake Native American senator is having a total meltdown.

Twitchy rounded up some of her funniest tweets:

.@realDonaldTrump is now the leader of the @GOP. It's real – he is one step away from the White House.

— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) May 4, 2016

Here’s what else is real: @realDonaldTrump has built his campaign on racism, sexism, and xenophobia.

.@realDonaldTrump incites supporters to violence, praises Putin, and is "cool with being called an authoritarian."

That’s a total lie, of course. The people causing violence at Trump rallies are radical leftists who probably just love Elizabeth Warren.

Then there was this historically inaccurate gem…

@elizabethforma @realDonaldTrump @allahpundit I wonder who Robert Byrd would have supported.

— Reggie B (@Reggie1971la) May 4, 2016

Yes, tell us which party is affiliated with the KKK, Senator Warren.

Please go on, we’re all ears.

HAPPY2BME

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
If these people keep it up, they may have me supporting Trump in November.

Offline John W

If these people keep it up, they may have me supporting Trump in November.

Her full diatribe of Trump bad behavior was posted on Facebook. My comment that even with all that he's still a better potential prez than HRC or the commie was met with many lib attacks.