Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin  (Read 19838 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2016, 09:40:30 pm »
He does?  What's he going to do?  Congress can stop him (and they WILL stop most of what he wants to do), and if they can't, they'll run him out of town.

Those who are intimidated are cowards.  Trump is a wimpy insecure man who talks big.  Rubio had him off balance when he started mocking him.  Trump can't stand be mocked or taken apart in a debate or argument.  But he backs down because he knows he's ignorant when challenged.

No, Sink, remember that time DT got on stage with Cruz and Kasich and debated both of them?  Oh, wait, that didn't happen... Trump didn't show up for the debate.   

Offline musiclady

« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2016, 09:40:50 pm »
She appreciates your apprehension.

That is so bogus, Dexter.

Trump is enabling Hillary.  They're soulmates.

Supporting Trump IS supporting Hillary.

So stop doing it if you really don't like her.  (Then again, you may........ )
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2016, 09:41:15 pm »
How many have died/murdered under Trumps watch?
Donald Trump has had blood on his hands, and since he hasn't asked forgiveness for same and still touts death for rape/incest babies, isn't the blood still on his hands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline musiclady

« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2016, 09:41:41 pm »
Nope, that is incorrect.  All of you who push Trump on us as the nominee are helping elect Hillary.  If you were #neverhillary, you would not be supporting Trump.

Exactly!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2016, 09:41:48 pm »
The problem is that no rational person will run with him as his running mate.

Unless, of course, they have been bought off, and then they are completely corrupt so we don't want them running anyway.

No way out of this filthy mess if he gets elected.  America is done.

And that is a FACT!

There will still be something CALLED the United States but it will bear little relation to the country we all grew up in!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline politicalwit

• MedRecruiterUSA, LLC
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2016, 09:42:05 pm »

It doesn't matter.  You can point all you want back to Trump, you can lash out at Hannity, you can curse me.  None of that will change that Cruz has shattered under the pressure. 

And if memory serves, this is not good in a candidate for the toughest office in the world.

Seems to me that it is Trump that has cracked. Just think about some of the crap he has said. It's Trump that can't handled the pressure. He's not even close to being presidential.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2016, 09:42:32 pm »
Donald Trump has had blood on his hands, and since he hasn't asked forgiveness for same and still touts death for rape/incest babies, isn't the blood still on his hands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

THANK you for that, mlizzy!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2016, 09:45:30 pm »
And that is a FACT!

There will still be something CALLED the United States but it will bear little relation to the country we all grew up in!

Sadly true...........

I miss the place we all grew up in.  Those of us who were kids in the 1950's remember a very different place than the morass we have now.  America used to be so much more...

Can you imagine if a piece of dirt like Trump had run for office even a few years ago??

How could we have fallen so far so fast that he is so close to being a nominee of ANY party for President, let alone the party that USED to stand for morality and decency and patriotism??

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2016, 09:46:41 pm »
That is so bogus, Dexter.

Trump is enabling Hillary.  They're soulmates.

Supporting Trump IS supporting Hillary.

So stop doing it if you really don't like her.  (Then again, you may........ )

If Trump gets taken down at a contested convention then fine, but if he secures the nomination and you refuse to vote for him it is you that has enabled Hillary. In that situation the success or failure of Hillary Clinton will depend on people like you and Sinkspur. I don't believe Donald and Hillary are buds.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2016, 09:48:36 pm »
Donald Trump is a low-life scumbag.  It seems he's pretty much got the nomination locked up, but yet he continues to smear Cruz and his family and seems determined to completely alienate pro-Cruz GOP voters.  I wonder why...

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:52:24 pm by Eowyn »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2016, 09:50:14 pm »
Trump is a man that intimidates pays the hell out of the politicians that got us into which is why we are in the mess we're in.

There, fixed it for you...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:59 pm »
If Trump gets taken down at a contested convention then fine, but if he secures the nomination and you refuse to vote for him it is you that has enabled Hillary. In that situation the success or failure of Hillary Clinton will depend on people like you and Sinkspur. I don't believe Donald and Hillary are buds.

Then you don't know who Donald Trump is.

It is HE who is enabling Hillary, and he alone.  Not those of us who are opposing him tooth and nail.  He is utterly corrupt.

And the idea that he is the least war mongering candidate is just silly.  He's threated to bomb women and children for revenge, and make the military do what he wants them to do even if it's not legal.

He's a very, very bad person, Dexter, and completely opposed to every value decent people have.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2016, 09:52:49 pm »
If Trump gets taken down at a contested convention then fine, but if he secures the nomination and you refuse to vote for him it is you that has enabled Hillary. In that situation the success or failure of Hillary Clinton will depend on people like you and Sinkspur.

Hillary will crush Trump in the General.

I don't believe Donald and Hillary are buds.

While you're letting that image sink in and it dawns on you that your claim they aren't "buds" is a complete lie...consider the fact that Trump donated $100,000 to the Clinton Library and Massage Parlor.  That is in addition to his donations to her 2008 Presidential campaign.

Now...what exactly were you saying about them "not being buds"?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2016, 09:53:25 pm »
Donald Trump is a low-life scumbag.  It seems he's pretty much got the nomination locked up, but yet he continues to smear Cruz and his family and seems determined to completely alienate pro-Cruz GOP voters.  I wonder why...

GREAT point, Eowyn (GREAT name too!).

The alienation of every Cruz supporter plays well into the hands of his pal, Hillary, doesn't it??

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2016, 09:55:14 pm »
Then you don't know who Donald Trump is.

It is HE who is enabling Hillary, and he alone.  Not those of us who are opposing him tooth and nail.  He is utterly corrupt.

And the idea that he is the least war mongering candidate is just silly.  He's threated to bomb women and children for revenge, and make the military do what he wants them to do even if it's not legal.

He's a very, very bad person, Dexter, and completely opposed to every value decent people have.

Exactly. And if the United States has become a place where decent people can no longer lead then it deserves what it gets. Anybody disagree with the notion that America deserves Hillary considering that?

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2016, 10:08:07 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/278582-cnns-jake-tapper-takes-issue-with-trumps-jfk-cruz-allegations

May 03, 2016, 05:26 pm
Jake Tapper shoots down Cruz-JFK claims

By Rebecca Savransky

CNN's Jake Tapper refuted Donald Trump's recent allegations that Ted Cruz's father is linked to John F. Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, calling the claim ridiculous and shameful.

"Every time you think this race cannot get any more ludicrous, it does," Tapper said on "The Lead," calling the exchange between the two GOP presidenetial rivals Tuesday "bitter and stunning."

Trump said Tuesday morning that Cruz's father was with Oswald before he shot Kennedy, referencing a National Enquirer story that published images of what it said was Rafael Cruz and Oswald passing out pro-Fidel Castro leaflets in 1963 in New Orleans, a few months before the JFK assassination.

Tapper called the report "bizarre" and "completely uncorroborated."

"And I use the term 'report' loosely," he said.

Tapper said the tabloid, which endorsed Trump and is run by a friend of the business mogul's, has been running "smear after smear against Cruz and his family."

He said there is no proof that the photo featured in the tabloid is Cruz's father, and the Cruz campaign has denied it.

When Trump called into "Fox and Friends" on Tuesday morning, he took issue with the fact the nobody had been talking about the link between Cruz's father and Oswald. Tapper tried to make it clear that it isn't talked about because it isn't true.

"I cannot believe I need to say the following but here goes," Tapper said Tuesday. "There is no corroborated evidence that Ted Cruz's father ever met Lee Harvey Oswald or, for that matter, any other presidential assassin. We in the media don't talk about it because there's no evidence of it."

On the other hand, before the picture was taken, Tapper said, Rafael Cruz's sister was "brutally beaten by Castro forces and Rafael Cruz had denounced the regime. So any suggestion that Cruz's father played a role in the Kennedy assassination is ridiculous and frankly shameful," he said.

"That's not an anti-Trump position or a pro-Cruz position, it's a pro-truth position."

On Tuesday, Cruz shot back against Trump after the front-runner made the claims, calling Trump "utterly amoral" and a "pathological liar."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2016, 10:09:16 pm »
Exactly. And if the United States has become a place where decent people can no longer lead then it deserves what it gets. Anybody disagree with the notion that America deserves Hillary considering that?

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Frederic Bastiat
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2016, 10:10:18 pm »
I admit that it's difficult to defend Trump because he's all over the place. He's loud, unrefined and outrageous. He says ridiculous and offensive things without flinching. He just doesn't care because he's Donald Trump, billionaire. He'll do and say what he wants until somebody stops him. It's hard, even embarrassing at times to openly support somebody like that, but I truly and honestly believe he's a threat to their game. He won't conform because he's an arrogant bully. I think we need a puzzle piece that doesn't fit so we can throw off their algorithm. The status quo is broken and the playing field is rigged. I will fight them any way I can. I'll throw dirt, poke eyes, strike below the belt and even vote for Donald Trump if that's all I can do to stand up to them. They might win, but they'll drag me out kicking and screaming before they do.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:20:23 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2016, 10:14:29 pm »
I admit that it's difficult to defend Trump because he's all over the place. He's loud, unrefined and outrageous. He says ridiculous and offensive things without flinching. He just doesn't care because he's Donald Trump, billionaire. He'll do and say what he wants until somebody stops him. It's hard, even embarrassing at times to openly support somebody like that, but I truly and honestly believe he's a threat to their game. He won't conform because he's an arrogant bully. I think we need a puzzle piece that doesn't fit so we can throw off their algorithm. The status quo is broken and the playing field is rigged. I will fight them any way I can. I'll throw dirt, mud, strike below the belt and even vote for Donald Trump if that's all I can do to stand up to them. They might win, but they'll drag me out kicking and screaming before they do.

And, he has enabled and supported the corrupt system that he promises he will fight.  Well, sometimes.  Sometimes he's OK with the corrupt system that he is a fully integrated part of.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2016, 10:19:43 pm »
THANK you for that, mlizzy!

A curtsy to you @musiclady ..

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2016, 10:21:20 pm »
I admit that it's difficult to defend Trump because he's all over the place. He's loud, unrefined and outrageous. He says ridiculous and offensive things without flinching. He just doesn't care because he's Donald Trump, billionaire. He'll do and say what he wants until somebody stops him. It's hard, even embarrassing at times to openly support somebody like that, but I truly and honestly believe he's a threat to their game. He won't conform because he's an arrogant bully. I think we need a puzzle piece that doesn't fit so we can throw off their algorithm. The status quo is broken and the playing field is rigged. I will fight them any way I can. I'll throw dirt, mud, strike below the belt and even vote for Donald Trump if that's all I can do to stand up to them. They might win, but they'll drag me out kicking and screaming before they do.

I think we need a puzzle piece that doesn't fit so we can throw off their algorithm.

Great observation Dexter! 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #222 on: May 03, 2016, 10:24:38 pm »
What we are witnessing in Ted Cruz, this past week and especially today, is a very public breakdown.  I've often wondered how it was affecting him when 10, 15, 20,000 people attending a Trump rally would spontaneously chant "Lyin' Ted, Lyin' Ted" in response to the very mention of his name.   And I've often wondered how Cruz felt when Trump would go on to list chapter and verse how Lyin' Ted earned the branding.

How it felt for him to be shunned by evangelicals across state after state after state.  Cruz ... the very one whose wife received God's message that this is his time to run and his time to save the world.

I've wondered how Cruz has felt to have exposed for all to see the truth that no one, from college roommates to Congressional colleagues like him--at all, that no colleague wants to work with him, that no colleague trusts him.

Now we know.  He has lost his political radar and his tether to reality.   He has shattered.   Whatever happens in this primary season, Ted Cruz's recovery will be long and private.  And, hopefully far away from Washington, DC.

Oh, and BTW, Trump didn't write the story about Rafael Sr.  Trump didn't publish the pictures of Rafael Sr. with Oswald.  Trump said he had no idea if the story is true or not.  All true.   :shrug:

Brilliantly stated! Had to pop in and tell you so. You are a breath of fresh air here amidst the smog of political disinformation spewing from the anti Trumps.

Offline bilo

« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2016, 10:24:52 pm »
I can't argue with your logic.  But I still see Hillary as more dangerous.

I dislike both of them, but I think Hillary is less dangerous. If the Pubs can keep their majority in the House (I think the Senate will be lost) they will provide at least some opposition. If Trump were to win The Pubs would fall in line behind the leader of the party, Trump.  Everything that falls apart on his watch would then be blamed on the GOP & conservatives. He's not one of us but he's claimed the title and the media are more than happy to go along with it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline musiclady

« Reply #224 on: May 03, 2016, 10:26:34 pm »
A curtsy to you @musiclady ..

Why thank you!

I am just disturbed by the number of people who say they are Pro-life, who are embracing someone as anti-life as Donald Trump.  They aren't even bothered that he has supported the evil, murderous Planned Parenthood........ IN THIS CAMPAIGN.

And I agree that those who blithely say "it's a woman's right to kill her baby" are complicit in the deaths of those millions of innocents butchered by abortionists.

(Also......... I am entranced by your avatar.  Who is that woman?  Her face fascinates me!)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:28:04 pm by musiclady »