Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin  (Read 20057 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2016, 09:19:54 pm »
Excellent report by Jake Tapper.  He is possibly one of the only 'real journalist' left out there.

Trump is so sick.  He is just sick.

I do NOT understand how anyone defends this awful excuse for a human being any more.....   **nononono*

As I have been telling you, IT IS A DISEASE!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #176 on: May 03, 2016, 09:20:19 pm »
OK I get it, you are for letting the most treasonous woman in the history of this country get the most powerful job in the world.  We all should be #neverhillary.

I am #NeverHillary.  #NeverTrump too.  I'll just leave the line blank.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #177 on: May 03, 2016, 09:20:28 pm »
All of you who won't vote for Trump if he is the nominee. We all should be #neverhillarynomatterwhat!

Again, it is TRUMP who is clearing the way for Hillary.  TRUMP who will be responsible for the disaster that will ensue.

Don't blame the people sounding the alarm for the damage TRUMP is doing to this nation and conservatism.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #178 on: May 03, 2016, 09:20:41 pm »
OK I get it, you are for letting the most treasonous woman in the history of this country get the most powerful job in the world.  We all should be #neverhillary.

No I'm for voting for the real Conservative who will beat Hillary.

It's just you Branch Trumpidians that seem to think Donny v Cankles is fait accompli.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2016, 09:21:30 pm »

I'm really afraid you're right, Bigun, because it makes no sense at all.  He is a horrid human being....   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #180 on: May 03, 2016, 09:21:41 pm »

More like Stockholm Syndrome at this point.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2016, 09:21:41 pm »

No I'm for voting for the real Conservative who will beat Hillary.

It's just you Branch Trumpidians that seem to think Donny v Cankles is fait accompli.

Well said!   :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2016, 09:23:22 pm »
Trump is a man that intimidates the hell out of the politicians that got us into the mess we're in. I want them to be intimidated, on edge. Yeah, he's a pretty unsavory character at times, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

He does?  What's he going to do?  Congress can stop him (and they WILL stop most of what he wants to do), and if they can't, they'll run him out of town.

Those who are intimidated are cowards.  Trump is a wimpy insecure man who talks big.  Rubio had him off balance when he started mocking him.  Trump can't stand be mocked or taken apart in a debate or argument.  But he backs down because he knows he's ignorant when challenged.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #183 on: May 03, 2016, 09:23:45 pm »
More like Stockholm Syndrome at this point.

Well YEAH! Exactly like that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2016, 09:24:25 pm »
This is how a real journalist treats the Trump bullshit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9S9daMHsH8

Before they became the Trump Super PAC...Fox News...not Liberal CNN would have been blowing Donny up over his BS. Kudos to Jake Tapper.

Offline flowers

« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2016, 09:24:35 pm »
Trump is a man that intimidates the hell out of the politicians that got us into the mess we're in. I want them to be intimidated, on edge. Yeah, he's a pretty unsavory character at times, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
that is the way I see it too. Look at all in the world that fear him, NWO, Soros, Sharia. Our media our White House and Fed Gov. Oh GOPe elites, donor class.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2016, 09:27:26 pm »
that is the way I see it too. Look at all in the world that fear him, NWO, Soros, Sharia. Our media our White House and Fed Gov. Oh GOPe elites, donor class.

Sigh.................... Trump IS the "donor class."  They're not afraid of this woefully insecure, childish boy named Donald.

They're probably laughing along with him that he's fooled so many smart people into thinking he's a decent human being.

You think Sharia and Putin are afraid of this weak horse??  Not a chance.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2016, 09:27:33 pm »

LOL!  Yeah, fear that such an unstable man could control the world's largest military.  The good news is that, if he steps out of line, the Dems and Republicans will have no hesitation in impeaching and convicting him.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2016, 09:28:04 pm »

LOL! It's just the opposite flowers! The exact polar opposite!  Trump is making sure their turf remains their turf!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2016, 09:31:31 pm »
Uh, wow.

I really don't know what to say anymore to this kind of stuff.  I keep trying to convince myself to vote for the guy in November, but what the hell am I endorsing if I do that?  I wasn't aware that this started when Trump voluntarily called in to a talk show to talk about this.

True justice would be Trump being unable to get any respectable Republican to agree to be his running mate.

I mean...what the hell??

He could always get a fellow Democrat to be his running mate.......

Totally agree with wondering what we would be endorsing if we voted for him in November.....

I have never had, in 45 years of voting, having a Republican candidate who literally doesn't value ANYTHING that I do, and whose character is so tainted that I am ashamed of the fact that anyone who votes Republican actually believes in the guy..

I just don't know how I can vote for him........

Offline musiclady

« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2016, 09:32:48 pm »
LOL!  Yeah, fear that such an unstable man could control the world's largest military.  The good news is that, if he steps out of line, the Dems and Republicans will have no hesitation in impeaching and convicting him.

That's something I hadn't thought of.

He would surely be impeached and most likely thrown out of office by members of both parties.

A ray of hope in a completely dark future..............

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2016, 09:33:29 pm »
Can you prove to me those have benn debunked or not? Not attacking just want to know. I won't waste my bandwithd on them if they are not real.

Can I prove that they have been debunked?  Yes, as could you. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:34:02 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2016, 09:34:07 pm »
I am supporting Cruz until Trump actually has the votes of 1237 delegates.  After that I don't know.  As someone else said here, every time I have myself convinced that I can go ahead and vote for Trump over Hillary, he goes full moron on me.  If he would just grow up.

NO way in hell! Not ever!

No matter what happens today in Indiana or in Cleveland In July! Trump=Hillary
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #193 on: May 03, 2016, 09:36:04 pm »
I am supporting Cruz until Trump actually has the votes of 1237 delegates.  After that I don't know.  As someone else said here, every time I have myself convinced that I can go ahead and vote for Trump over Hillary, he goes full moron on me.  If he would just grow up.

If one has reached the age of 70 with the emotional age of a 6 year old, you can assume he is never, ever going to "grow up."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #194 on: May 03, 2016, 09:36:24 pm »

Soros and Trump fund many of the same people and organizations.  How exactly does a fellow traveler like George Soros fear Donald Trump?

The media don't fear him...they are waiting to demolish him.  They are sitting patiently biding their time until the conventions are over.

They they are going to kneecap him and send him the bill when they are done.

Federal Government?  He wants to to to the LEFT of Obama on the EPA....has no problem with Kelo....refuses to consider giving lands back to the states and wants to implement single payer healthcare.

Face it Trump IS the government in those aspects.

GOPe?  Please....he's donated money to most of them...especially the ones that Conservatives loather like Mitch McConnell.  HE donated to Boehner's super pac and is "golfing and texting buddies" with the disgraced former Speaker.  The establishment can't wait for a Trump presidency.

The donors don't fear him because he doesn't have much liquidity right now...only a couple hundred million out of his $10 billion is actual cash.  He's already self funded to the tune of approx $20 mil.  Can he really afford to loan himself that much more just for the month of July to counter the ad campaign Hillary has ready to go?  No.

So the donor class is waiting for the end of the convention...should Trump get the nod...to come hat in hand for donor cash.

You're delusional to think anyone inside the beltway fears Trump.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #195 on: May 03, 2016, 09:36:24 pm »

He is 70 frigin years old! The chances of that happening are exactly ZERO!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #196 on: May 03, 2016, 09:37:38 pm »
Hey, that's pretty funny.  Have him pick a more rational running mate, then toss him out and have the running mate as President.  Heads would be exploding everywhere....

The problem is that no rational person will run with him as his running mate.

Unless, of course, they have been bought off, and then they are completely corrupt so we don't want them running anyway.

No way out of this filthy mess if he gets elected.  America is done.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #197 on: May 03, 2016, 09:38:18 pm »
I just don't know how I can vote for him........

She appreciates your apprehension.

"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #198 on: May 03, 2016, 09:38:18 pm »
All of you who won't vote for Trump if he is the nominee. We all should be #neverhillarynomatterwhat!

Nope, that is incorrect.  All of you who push Trump on us as the nominee are helping elect Hillary.  If you were #neverhillary, you would not be supporting Trump.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #199 on: May 03, 2016, 09:39:43 pm »
Soros and Trump fund many of the same people and organizations.  How exactly does a fellow traveler like George Soros fear Donald Trump?

The media don't fear him...they are waiting to demolish him.  They are sitting patiently biding their time until the conventions are over.

They they are going to kneecap him and send him the bill when they are done.

Federal Government?  He wants to to to the LEFT of Obama on the EPA....has no problem with Kelo....refuses to consider giving lands back to the states and wants to implement single payer healthcare.

Face it Trump IS the government in those aspects.

GOPe?  Please....he's donated money to most of them...especially the ones that Conservatives loather like Mitch McConnell.  HE donated to Boehner's super pac and is "golfing and texting buddies" with the disgraced former Speaker.  The establishment can't wait for a Trump presidency.

The donors don't fear him because he doesn't have much liquidity right now...only a couple hundred million out of his $10 billion is actual cash.  He's already self funded to the tune of approx $20 mil.  Can he really afford to loan himself that much more just for the month of July to counter the ad campaign Hillary has ready to go?  No.

So the donor class is waiting for the end of the convention...should Trump get the nod...to come hat in hand for donor cash.

You're delusional to think anyone inside the beltway fears Trump.

And they have told us as much repeatedly! Everyone from Jimmuh! CAAAATA to John Boner has said that they prefer Trump to Cruz!

- J. R. R. Tolkien