Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin  (Read 19778 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« on: May 03, 2016, 01:23:44 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730?lo=ap_a1

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By Nolan D. McCaskill

05/03/16 07:36 AM EDT

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

A Cruz campaign spokesperson told the Miami Herald, which pointed out numerous flaws in the Enquirer story, that it was “another garbage story in a tabloid full of garbage.”

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Trump’s tangent followed his rebuke of Rafael Cruz using the pulpit to court evangelicals for his son.

“I implore, I exhort every member of the body of Christ to vote according to the word of God and vote for the candidate that stands on the word of God and on the Constitution of the United States of America,” Rafael Cruz said in a video clip aired by Fox News. “And I am convinced that man is my son, Ted Cruz. The alternative could be the destruction of America.”

Asked to respond, Trump called it a disgrace. “I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to do it. I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to say it,” he said, before touting his support from Jerry Falwell Jr. and other evangelical leaders.

“You look at so many of the ministers that are backing me, and they’re backing me more so than they’re backing Cruz, and I’m winning the evangelical vote,” Trump continued. “It's disgraceful that his father can go out and do that. And just — and so many people are angry about it. And the evangelicals are angry about it, the way he does that.”

“But I think it's horrible,” he added. “I think it's absolutely horrible that a man can go and do that, what he's saying there.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Re: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 01:26:49 pm »
And Trump cavorts with Epstein and underage girls in sex camps.  It's in a court filing, which is much more persuasive than the National Enquirer. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 01:37:39 pm »
Asked to respond, Trump called it a disgrace. “I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to do it. I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to say it,”

Trump says Cruz's father should not be ALLOWED to say what he's saying, yet Trump can accuse Rafael Cruz of palling around with Lee Harvey Oswald.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,204729.msg861504/topicseen.html#msg861504

Donald Trump does not have the temperament to be president
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:40:34 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 01:38:58 pm »
Just one more in a tiresomely long list of reasons why Trump is unfit to be president. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 01:44:26 pm »
In a sane world, this comment would be this type of moment for any candidate saying something so bizarre and outrageous:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 01:50:39 pm »
As if any more evidence were needed.....

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 01:51:29 pm »
Trump will have to get his crack investigators on this right away just like he did with that birth certificate thingy...hmmm  nevermind.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 01:52:38 pm »
In a sane world, this comment would be this type of moment for any candidate saying something so bizarre and outrageous:

Don't worry, I'm sure the Clinton team is teeing that up for the fall. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 02:06:29 pm »

Offline ABX

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 02:07:38 pm »
Trump will have to get his crack investigators on this right away just like he did with that birth certificate thingy...hmmm  nevermind.

Offline annieokie

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 02:10:01 pm »
I want to scream, so I will: LYING CON MAN DONALD J TRUMP

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS...  (words fail me, and adjectives will get me banned) so fill in your own word description of Trump here: ________________.

He is not even the nominee, and by the Grace of GOD, he will not be. :0001:
 Just projecting here that  I AM ALREADY SICK AND TIRED OF HIS 4 YEARS and looking forward to 2020 or impeachment.

*mad*  but know this...:jail:  don't blame me.

Trumpism voters  make me want to  :3:

Words fail to describe my feelings but this will do: :#@$%:   

I do not deserve 4 more years of Obama/Trump or Hellary........neither do you, neither does America.......but alas it can happen unless GOD has another plan and intercede for Cruz  :0001:

CRUZ to VICTORY at the Convention, SIC 'EM Ted, never give up.  Whatever you do, DO NOT HITCH yourself to being his VP, do not contaminate yourself.  Remember   you are know by the company you keep. 
Do this 00000swimming, swim away and get back with us in 2020, we will be waiting with open arms.
 :grouphug:

Offline ABX

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 02:10:11 pm »
Everyone take a wild guess which website agrees with Our DonaldTM. No clue or hint needed.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 02:12:33 pm »
This is absurd. It means that Donny is either the stupidest man around or that he is smart and knows his supporters are dumb and will think this is a valid comment. Either way it shows what a genuine piece of garbage he is.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 02:17:54 pm »
Apparently, one underrated benefit of Donald Trump saying such things on a daily basis is that he has quite effectively lowered the bar of outrage, so that nothing he says is any longer surprising, and perhaps more importantly, even looked forward to as a form of amusement.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2016, 02:20:14 pm »
Can't believe that Americans want to elect this conspiracy theorist.  He's like his good friend Jesse Ventura.  Create a conspiracy if there isn't any.  This election makes me  :3:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 02:21:18 pm »

Just when you thought Trump couldn't make a bigger joke of himself..........

Who are these fools supporting him?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:23:46 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 02:22:42 pm »
Everyone take a wild guess which website agrees with Our DonaldTM. No clue or hint needed.

Of course, I HAD to go and gape at it. They have pictures and everything!

At some point, one must simply mark that as a humor board; giving The Onion a run for their money with a Westboro Baptist spice.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 02:24:04 pm »
Ted Cruz is creepy - he's about to break Carly's hand - just to get his on top of hers!  I guess he believes that women should submit to men.   **nononono* 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline annieokie

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2016, 02:24:30 pm »
[quote author=AbaraXas link=topic=204730.msg861566#msg861566 

Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory. If you say something again and again, people will believe you. - Donald Trump's lawyer 1990 Vanity Fair interview

#NeverTrump

And where did Trump learn this technique?   

Joseph Goebbels:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Trump learn the art of the LIE while still a very young jerk NOW TRUMP HAS MASTERED & PERFECTED  THIS. How many years does it take for generations to forget?  That generation has arrived, so tell me what our men and women of WWII died for?

NEVER TRUMP............EVER.

@AbaraXas

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2016, 02:28:06 pm »
Trump is past creepy.  He's a trojan horse who has duped a significant faction of the republican party.

Why don't you press him to release his most guarded secret....   The off the record NYT interview.  Then let's see how good a candidate he is.  Once unhinged, he will be Hitlerly Ver 2.0
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2016, 02:32:17 pm »
Conservatives should know better then to trust Political to tell the truth.

Trump said it was ridiculous.

““His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” “

Where is ALL that he said, not just a select little bit?

They omitted where he called it ridiculous.

Talk about jumping the gun on bad info...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2016, 02:35:14 pm »

Just when you thought Trump couldn't make a bigger joke of himself..........

Who are these fools supporting him?

Because they're fools.   Why do they deserve even a modicum of respect?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2016, 02:38:28 pm »
[quote author=AbaraXas link=topic=204730.msg861566#msg861566 

Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory. If you say something again and again, people will believe you. - Donald Trump's lawyer 1990 Vanity Fair interview

#NeverTrump

And where did Trump learn this technique?   

Joseph Goebbels:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Trump learn the art of the LIE while still a very young jerk NOW TRUMP HAS MASTERED & PERFECTED  THIS. How many years does it take for generations to forget?  That generation has arrived, so tell me what our men and women of WWII died for?

NEVER TRUMP............EVER.

@AbaraXas

Oh goody!  Here we go with the Goebbel's comparison!

I have a question for the Ted Cruz supporters - with all the insults, the over-blown hyperbole, the outright lies and distortions, the silly juvenile names and pictures, the exhortations to follow "God's will".......

......do you think you have changed one single mind?

......or does it just make your tantrums go down easier?

GO TRUMP!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2016, 02:46:16 pm »
Conservatives should know better then to trust Political to tell the truth.

Trump said it was ridiculous.

““His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” “

Where is ALL that he said, not just a select little bit?

They omitted where he called it ridiculous.

Talk about jumping the gun on bad info...

Here's the full quote. As usual, it's unclear what point he is actually making.

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730#ixzz47bVLfNf5
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Now what exactly is he calling ridiculous? Why is he complaining about "nobody brings it up."

Face facts: The man is a disaster and he's doing this deliberately to pave the way for Hillary.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2016, 02:47:56 pm »
Ted Cruz is creepy - he's about to break Carly's hand - just to get his on top of hers!  I guess he believes that women should submit to men.   **nononono* 

*cringe*

I know this will be an extremely unpopular opinion here, but I'm about 90% sure Ted Cruz is a sociopath. Everything about him seems scripted and fake. He's just another crony fighting for the status quo; the right wing's Hillary Clinton.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:52:07 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates