Author Topic: Ted Cruz confronts Trump supporter in Indiana  (Read 5742 times)

Offline bolobaby

Re: Ted Cruz confronts Trump supporter in Indiana
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2016, 11:36:31 pm »
@etcb

Trump is only loaning money to his campaign, not fully funding it. Saying he's "financing" his campaign would be more accurate.

Also, Cruz clearly has Secret Service protection. You can see one of the guys standing right behind him.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2016, 12:18:08 am »
That is a, typical Trump supporter. Cruz was magnificent.

Yeah, Cruz the magnificent.   :laugh:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 12:26:15 am »
Amazing how much Coulter and her pet monkey Drudge have sunk into the Trump sludge.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline etcb

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 12:42:25 am »
@etcb

Also, Cruz clearly has Secret Service protection. You can see one of the guys standing right behind him.
Certainly Senator Cruz has a security detail but I can't any record of him ever requesting protection by the Secrete Service.  Mr. Trump and Dr. Carson both requested protection back around October or November 2015 and both request were approved by the Dept. of Homeland Security.  I did find a recent report that Senator Sanders had also requested and received Secret Service protection.  Gov Kasich is protected by a detail provided by the State of Ohio.   Senator Cruz may have recently requested a federal protection detail but I would be surprised if he did.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 12:43:35 am »
Certainly Senator Cruz has a security detail but I can't any record of him ever requesting protection by the Secrete Service. 

It's automatic at this stage of a campaign.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 01:18:19 am »
So....the idiot actually yelled out "Lyin' Ted!" at random and asked where Cruz's Goldman Sachs jacket was.

Ted's willingness and ability to engage opponents is admirable, but it's not possible to reason with such people.  Their rabid hero worship has made them immune to anything except Trump pronouncements.
Check out this guys whittled down teeth, the super grin and eyebrows jumping above the "cool" shades. The guy is a meth freak. Ted needs to be wary of those types they are very unpredictable.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 01:45:53 am »
I don't care for either one of them, but if I were a Trump supporter, that video would have embarrassed the heck out of me.  Cruz made him look so bad, I almost thought it was a set-up.  I do not believe Trump would ever go up to someone and calmly answer a bunch of in-your-face diatribes like Cruz did.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2016, 02:23:25 am »
Good God. That video only demonstrates how far we have fallen. You would think that such displays of ignorance wouldn't be so breathtaking  but in my case it is. I'm embarrassed for our country. And to the Trump supporters do you wonder why those who don't support Trump consider those that do to be nothing more than a mob? I get that not every voter is a die-hard political animal with facts and statistics at their fingertips (it's why we've coined the acronym LIV) but this video just demonstrates the lack of the most basic attributes like logic and reason.

The fact is the entire country has shifted left and along with that is a loss of these attributes even from those who we would call, in the most generic of senses, on our side. There is a danger here. And the 'smart' Trump supporters who think they are using the mob i.e., LIV's, Reagan democrats, the non-political first-timers for their own ends will find that even if they succeed they will have failed.

Well that explains everything.  Confronted with truth they stick to the Trump memes like Trump robots.  I think that it is widespread stupidity.  He isn't a loner.  There's a whole herd of them.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:26:30 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2016, 02:53:09 am »
That is a typical Trump supporter. Cruz was magnificent.

That's exactly how I envision the typical Trumper.  under-educated, ugly teeth, sloppy clothes, and a big-mouth,that listens to no one but himself.  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/thud.gif

Offline annieokie

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2016, 02:55:01 am »
Poor guy never stood a chance against Cruz.

I was thinking the same thing, strange that Coward Trump sends his Serfs out to debate Ted Cruz.  Ted Cruz actually went across the street to engage them, while Trump would have told someone to punch them in the face, or yelled GET EM OUT OF HERE, quick, get em out.

The boy had not one issue that he could discuss with TED, oh yes, THE WALL (GAG)

Notice how he swayed all the time in Ted presence, that is arrogant but nervous stupidity, and he dare not take off his glasses and make eye contact, another sign of a coward.  Trump is a Coward, and a lying con.

How embarrassing but typical of Trumpism. 

@LadyLiberty

Offline annieokie

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 02:59:57 am »
Check out this guys whittled down teeth, the super grin and eyebrows jumping above the "cool" shades. The guy is a meth freak. Ted needs to be wary of those types they are very unpredictable.

Will have to go back and watch it again for the signs of Meth you described, I saw the ugly teeth.  I was a little concerned that they would actually attack Ted, as that is their mentality.  <P>

Cowardly of Trump not to Debate Ted, yet allow his serfs to go out and try to debate Ted,  big FAIL there.  This will surely make their local news and should have some effect on the voters. 

@ EtX
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:00:37 am by annieokie »

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2016, 03:07:42 am »
 :chairbang: :chairbang:  I think that sub-human was so pleased by his performance--- I can hear him

"Boy did I tell that Lyin' Ted off!  He was so afraid  and he knew I was changing a lot of people's minds right there!  I wonder where he is goin' next. Trump knows how to get us out to help him!"

Offline annieokie

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2016, 03:09:27 am »
Contrast Cruz's calm demeanor with Trump's orange-faced yelling and screaming and gesticulating.

The devotion to Trump is to the MAN, not to anything he stands for.

yes the devotion to Trumps is to the Man, not to anything he stands for.  Reason: he makes them feel normal, he's one of them, it's ok to be rude, crude and evil they just love him for all that.

What an embarrassment. 

@ sinkspur

Offline rodamala

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2016, 11:19:18 am »
I am disgusted that the people of this nation have not forced a one on one debate between Cruz and Trump... and Ted has to, instead debate this guy as his stand-in.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2016, 12:04:08 pm »
Saw this pathetic exchange as well.

There are informed Trump supporters, but man, this was not one of them.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2016, 12:29:33 pm »
I am disgusted that the people of this nation have not forced a one on one debate between Cruz and Trump... and Ted has to, instead debate this guy as his stand-in.

I think the people of this Nation are disgusted by the debates and would be happy to never see another one until Fall anyway.  Besides what would Trump have  to gain by a debate now?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2016, 02:46:29 pm »
Outstanding job by Mr. Cruz slicing up one of the low educated base that the Donald loves.   What is sad, is this idiot thinks he looks smart, when the world is actually laughing at him. 

Wonder when the last time the Orange Charlatan addressed a protester at 3 feet away.....    Uhhhh never mind, Trump thuggery would have taken care of it pronto.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2016, 02:48:36 pm »
I guess you didn't get the message that Matt Drudge went full Trump long ago. 

Trump's a joke, and watch how badly he gets butchered this fall when conservatives vote 3rd party.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2016, 02:51:19 pm »
Wonder how many times Trump is going to regret yelling "Lyin Ted" this November, after he loses the Conservative vote.  Forever he will be known as "Losin' Donald"

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2016, 02:59:55 pm »
I guess you didn't get the message that Matt Drudge went full Trump long ago. 

Trump's a joke, and watch how badly he gets butchered this fall when conservatives vote 3rd party.

And yet it will be the 3rd party conservatives who wind up butchered, without a viable political party left standing, with a SCOTUS holding up to a 7-2 liberal majority, with federal district and circuit courts filled to the brim with liberals, ruling on gun control, unions, fossil fuels, immigration, Obamacare, misc labor issues, religious issues, "equality", and a host of issues that continue the destruction of states' powers.

But we can always take comfort in how we butchered the GOP candidate.  Woo Hoo!

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2016, 03:03:40 pm »
Given Trump's fairly recent history of flip flopping, abd donating and supporting liberals, you really think a Trump POTUS will look any different than Hitlerly?  I dread the same things, but after Trump completes his duping of the country, I think you will get a what constitutes Gerald Ford ver 2.0

No thanks......

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2016, 03:32:06 pm »
Given Trump's fairly recent history of flip flopping, abd donating and supporting liberals, you really think a Trump POTUS will look any different than Hitlerly?  I dread the same things, but after Trump completes his duping of the country, I think you will get a what constitutes Gerald Ford ver 2.0

No thanks......

That's the meme of the #nevertrump group, "how do we know what he would do".  We don't, but we damn sure know what Hillary would do.  Let me see.  Do I want a Hillary who promises all those things, and who would continue much of the transformation Obama started, or would I rather take a chance on Trump, who has promised all the right things, but who I can't be sure would actually deliver?  Or I can vote 3rd party and then blame Trump when he loses... Gotta think about that one for a while :pondering:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2016, 03:33:27 pm »
I don't care for either one of them, but if I were a Trump supporter, that video would have embarrassed the heck out of me.  Cruz made him look so bad, I almost thought it was a set-up.  I do not believe Trump would ever go up to someone and calmly answer a bunch of in-your-face diatribes like Cruz did.

My gut says it was a set-up, a desperate attempt to make Cruz look "awesome" at this late stage of the game. 

What Trump supporter would waste their time at a Cruz rally today?  Talk about a complete waste of time - Cruz is going down tonight - he will lose big.  Why go to a loser's rally - when you can go to a winner's rally?  Doesn't make sense - this man is not what he is pretending to be.  Trust me, a Trump supporter would not waste the time when the man is losing all by himself - he sure doesn't need us to help him.

Here's some REAL Trump supporters!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2016, 03:36:33 pm »
That's the meme of the #nevertrump group, "how do we know what he would do".  We don't, but we damn sure know what Hillary would do.  Let me see.  Do I want a Hillary who promises all those things, and who would continue much of the transformation Obama started, or would I rather take a chance on Trump, who has promised all the right things, but who I can't be sure would actually deliver?  Or I can vote 3rd party and then blame Trump when he loses... Gotta think about that one for a while :pondering:

So do you think that votes should be automatic? Like how the black vote defaults to the Democrats time and again?

Should Trump have to do anything to earn these people's trust?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 03:37:21 pm »
And yet it will be the 3rd party conservatives who wind up butchered, without a viable political party left standing, with a SCOTUS holding up to a 7-2 liberal majority, with federal district and circuit courts filled to the brim with liberals, ruling on gun control, unions, fossil fuels, immigration, Obamacare, misc labor issues, religious issues, "equality", and a host of issues that continue the destruction of states' powers.

But we can always take comfort in how we butchered the GOP candidate.  Woo Hoo!

That's called "cutting your nose off to spite your face". 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!