Author Topic: Trump Has Already Written Off Conservatives  (Read 3499 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump Has Already Written Off Conservatives
« on: April 28, 2016, 01:36:45 am »
...He’s willing to raise taxes. He thinks he can order military men and women to engage in ISIS-like torture methods. He is utterly unable to defend the pro-life cause. He supports ethanol subsidies. He has given money to Planned Parenthood and Obamacare-supporting Democrats. He wants to change free speech laws to make it harder for people to criticize him. He supported both the bank and auto bailouts. The list goes on and on....

...There’s only one conclusion to draw from his behavior.  (After I’m done wiping the blood off the wall from my own self-inflicted injuries, that is.) He doesn’t want help from committed conservatives. He’s making no effort to court them probably because he doesn’t want them.  Why else would he skip CPAC? Or so many of the other activist-driven state party conventions where delegates are selected?...

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/04/trump-has-already-written-off-conservatives#sthash.v9FYriKS.dpuf

Bill Cipher

Re: Trump Has Already Written Off Conservatives
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:46:43 am »
That's alright.  The rest of us, not just conservatives, have written Trump off as well in the general.  He ain't gonna win, period.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:48:03 am »
You have heard it from the Trump caucus here the past couple of days. Their answer to the leftward lurch of the past eight years is to tell those who want to push it back right that they have no say.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 01:53:16 am »
You have heard it from the Trump caucus here the past couple of days. Their answer to the leftward lurch of the past eight years is to tell those who want to push it back right that they have no say.

:thumbsup:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:01:18 am »
Wisconsin conservatives engaged in hand-to-hand warfare against the national Union/Alinsky Blue Fist leftists for three long years and .... WON!

Trump parachuted into Janesville -  a decrepit old UAW union town - and trashed their efforts and success.  Giving every lefty Democrat politician talking points against their Republican legislative rivals this November.

Donald Trump is a pernicious cancer to the Conservative movement.  He needs to be defeated.   
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:02:55 am by ArneFufkin »

A-Lert

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 02:04:29 am »

...There’s only one conclusion to draw from his behavior.

:yawn2: Nearly a half million dollars contributed to the Republican party in the last decade by Trump. The cheap bastard. I'll bet Cruz and Kasich have contributed 10 times as much.  :silly:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 02:05:59 am »
Wisconsin conservatives engaged in hand-to-hand warfare against the national Union/Alinsky Blue Fist leftists for three long years and .... WON!

Trump parachuted into Janesville -  a decrepit old UAW union town - and trashed their efforts and success.  Giving every lefty Democrat politician talking points against their Republican legislative rivals this November.

Donald Trump is a pernicious cancer to the Conservative movement.  He needs to be defeated.

Well said! I couldn't agree more!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 02:10:39 am »
Trump will end up defeating himself if we remember to tel people that that is his One and Only Solid Plan!!

WHEN he bolts the party...not if but WHEN...he will doubtless siphon off a good number of "republican votes".

Our Mission is to ALERT WHOEVER  will listen that THAT... IS... HIS ....PLAN...!

Thus armed... the average "voter" will not take kindly to being used as a cheap pawn and vote for a REAL REPUBLICAN
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 02:11:46 am »

He will be.  The cost will be a Hillary presidency but Trumpism has to be crushed.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 02:19:13 am »
Trump will end up defeating himself if we remember to tel people that that is his One and Only Solid Plan!!

WHEN he bolts the party...not if but WHEN...he will doubtless siphon off a good number of "republican votes".

Our Mission is to ALERT WHOEVER  will listen that THAT... IS... HIS ....PLAN...!

Thus armed... the average "voter" will not take kindly to being used as a cheap pawn and vote for a REAL REPUBLICAN

Is that inside information you acquired after  infiltrating the Trump campaign?  :silly:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 02:20:29 am »
That's alright.  The rest of us, not just conservatives, have written Trump off as well in the general.  He ain't gonna win, period.

Nah... it's just conservatives who've written off the Republican candidate who won every county in five states yesterday.

But y'all are geniuses--- so carry on.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 02:21:43 am »
I guess Trump actually believes that all the Democrats who crossed over in the primaries are going to vote for him in the general instead of returning to the fold to vote for Hitlery. I'm not so sure.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 02:21:43 am »
He will be.  The cost will be a Hillary presidency but Trumpism has to be crushed.

Sink, thanks for admitted your real goal:  a Hillary presidency.

I've new respect for you and your new found candor.   :beer:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 02:23:01 am »
Nah... it's just conservatives who've written off the Republican candidate who won every county in five states yesterday.

But y'all are geniuses--- so carry on.
Five states that have not chosen a Republican for President since the Reagan/Mondale landslide of '84.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2016, 02:23:09 am »
. I'm not so sure.

And that's a really good place to leave it.   ^-^

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 02:24:33 am »
Five states that have not chosen a Republican for President since the Reagan/Mondale landslide of '84.

Exactly.  Not since Ronald Reagan and his Reagan democrats. Now they're Trump democrats.   888blackhat

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 02:25:00 am »
I guess Trump actually believes that all the Democrats who crossed over in the primaries are going to vote for him in the general instead of returning to the fold to vote for Hitlery. I'm not so sure.

And apparently so do his followers. I don't get it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 02:25:43 am »
Exactly.  Not since Ronald Reagan and his Reagan democrats. Now they're Trump democrats.   888blackhat
Until the general, when they'll be back to just plain old Democrats.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 02:26:06 am »
Sink, thanks for admitted your real goal:  a Hillary presidency.

I've new respect for you and your new found candor.   :beer:

It will be YOUR fault for foisting this caprophagic cretin on the rest of us.  We told you we would not vote for him, but you didn't listen.

Live with your choice. I'll join the 70 million Americans who will skip voting for president this year.

A-Lert

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 02:28:06 am »

Looks like it's time for a Republican landslide again. Send the sexual predator enabler back to Willy Jeff.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 02:31:51 am »
Quote from: sinkspur link=topic=203956.msg853913#msg853913 date=1461810366
It will be YOUR fault for foisting this caprophagic cretin on the rest of us. 

I love ya, Sink.... but you're wrong.  If you can't--or won't--get out of your own way and unify around the Trump nomination---a Hillary presidency will be your fault.

I am very clear on this.  And so too will be millions of Americans.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 02:40:57 am »
And that's a really good place to leave it.   ^-^
@right-in-Virginia

Why would you only use my partial quote? Seems less than honest.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 02:42:59 am »
I love ya, Sink.... but you're wrong.  If you can't--or won't--get out of your own way and unify around the Trump nomination---a Hillary presidency will be your fault.

I am very clear on this.  And so too will be millions of Americans.

Nope. You and your fellow Trumpsters are not going to shove this cretinous blatherskite down our throats.

It's too late to try to "recreate" your boy.  We know what he is and he is not someone who should occupy the White House.   

There will be no unification.  Trump can't unify.  It's either his way or the highway.

Well, I'm taking the highway.  And so are milions of other voters, Republican, Independent, and Democrat.

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2016, 02:43:38 am »
You post many times about Hillary being an enabler, which she is and obviously wrong.   :pondering:   But....You don't worry that trump is an admitted sexual predator with little concerns of right or wrong.  :shrug:  :thud: I don't think the hypocrisy will be lost on the general electorate.

Good grief .. an admitted sexual predator .... I had know idea ... what next?  I guess I shouldn't really be surprised.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2016, 02:44:23 am »
@right-in-Virginia

Why would you only use my partial quote? Seems less than honest.

Poetic license.  Just cleaned up the spam.