Author Topic: Trump Has Already Written Off Conservatives  (Read 3499 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Trump Has Already Written Off Conservatives
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 02:46:37 am »
Good grief .. an admitted sexual predator .... I had know idea ... what next?  I guess I shouldn't really be surprised.
To clarify: Trump admitted in his book The Art of the Deal to have had multiple affairs with married women, using his money and status to lure them.

That's not even to mention the crude "jokes" about his own daughters.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 02:48:43 am »
Nope. You and your fellow Trumpsters are not going to shove this cretinous blatherskite down our throats.

It's too late to try to "recreate" your boy.  We know what he is and he is not someone who should occupy the White House.   

There will be no unification.  Trump can't unify.  It's either his way or the highway.

Well, I'm taking the highway.  And so are milions of other voters, Republican, Independent, and Democrat.

Sweetie.... let's just agree to disagree. 

A-Lert

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 02:51:15 am »
You post many times about Hillary being an enabler, which she is and obviously wrong.   :pondering:   But....You don't worry that trump is an admitted sexual predator with little concerns of right or wrong.  :shrug:  :thud: I don't think the hypocrisy will be lost on the general electorate.

Admitted? Is your allegation  another example of conservative principles? 

https://reclaimourrepublic.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/video-trump-schools-nbc-anchor-for-calling-sexual-predator-bill-clintons-affair-alleged/

VIDEO Trump schools NBC anchor for calling Sexual Predator  Bill Clinton’s affair ‘alleged’

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 02:53:39 am »
Poetic license.  Just cleaned up the spam.
8bs8
No-it was dishonest to leave off my point that the crossover Democrats may well return to vote for Hitlery in the general.

And it is very premature to ask people to unite around a Trump nomination- he is not the nominee and, God willing, he won't be.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 02:54:13 am »
Sweetie.... let's just agree to disagree.

Fine, toots.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 02:55:54 am »
To clarify: Trump admitted in his book The Art of the Deal to have had multiple affairs with married women, using his money and status to lure them.

That's not even to mention the crude "jokes" about his own daughters.

Did his wife enable and try to destroy those with whom he had affairs? He wasn't an elected politician at the time, was he?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 03:01:06 am »
Wisconsin conservatives engaged in hand-to-hand warfare against the national Union/Alinsky Blue Fist leftists for three long years and .... WON!

Trump parachuted into Janesville -  a decrepit old UAW union town - and trashed their efforts and success.  Giving every lefty Democrat politician talking points against their Republican legislative rivals this November.

Donald Trump is a pernicious cancer to the Conservative movement.  He needs to be defeated.

BRAVO!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 03:01:16 am »
8bs8
No-it was dishonest to leave off my point that the crossover Democrats may well return to vote for Hitlery in the general.

And it is very premature to ask people to unite around a Trump nomination- he is not the nominee and, God willing, he won't be.

Part of the Trump "strategy" - for whatever that is worth outside of Roger Ailes' pimp machine - is to make his nomination a fait accompli.

Nothing today is different than what it was on Monday.  Nothing.   

Indiana is crucial and it seems the MSM behemoth ... led by FNC ... wants Trump in this race against Hillary.   Cruz vs. Hillary is BORING.  Nobody is calling anyone stupid or ugly or a liar or corrupt.  It'll be about conservative, Constitutional fealty vs. the most corrupt woman in U.S. history.

Hang in there.  Trump won NOTHING last night except the contrived aura of inevitability that people like Ailes are trying to foist.   It's powerful - less informed people think Trump won last night -  but I pray Indiana conservatives are like Wisconsin conservatives and step up honorably.   

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 03:02:32 am »
Did his wife enable and try to destroy those with whom he had affairs? He wasn't an elected politician at the time, was he?

You're not going to get very far with that line of argument. Nobody cared then, nobody cares now about Bill's affairs. If Trump tries to trot out those old nags, voters are going to wonder "Bill  hit on THAT?"

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 03:03:34 am »
8bs8

I don't really understand why you are looking to start something with me.  I edited your post down to what was germane to my point.  And, yes, I will do it again.

And no, it is not premature to ask people to unite around the Trump nomination.  Because God willing he will be. 

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:13:43 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 03:03:43 am »
I guess Trump actually believes that all the Democrats who crossed over in the primaries are going to vote for him in the general instead of returning to the fold to vote for Hitlery. I'm not so sure.

Fat chance that the cross overs will vote for him in the general.

My guess is that they wanted him to get the nomination because he'll be so stinking easy for Hillary to beat in November, and they'll be good leftist soldiers and vote for her.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

A-Lert

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 03:07:29 am »
You're not going to get very far with that line of argument. Nobody cared then, nobody cares now about Bill's affairs. If Trump tries to trot out those old nags, voters are going to wonder "Bill  hit on THAT?"

That will be brought up again.  The media will bring it up again.  It will never go away.

https://reclaimourrepublic.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/video-trump-schools-nbc-anchor-for-calling-sexual-predator-bill-clintons-affair-alleged/

VIDEO Trump schools NBC anchor for calling Sexual Predator  Bill Clinton’s affair ‘alleged’
Posted on December 30, 2015

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 03:08:05 am »
He wasn't an elected politician at the time, was he?

I have often  seen Trump supporters making this point as if gives him a pass.

There is an old saying that I subscribe to,  "if his wife can't trust him why should I"

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 03:09:17 am »

Oh, please, Arne, catch up!  These numbers (from Tuesday) do not even reflect all the delegate bound to Trump from PA..

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:13:19 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2016, 03:09:39 am »
Good grief .. an admitted sexual predator .... I had know idea ... what next?  I guess I shouldn't really be surprised.

Donald Trump is absolutely just as amoral as Bill Clinton.

Actually, when you analyze it, Bill is MORE moral because he didn't dump Hillary for his latest "bimbo" like Donald did.

And Trump actually bragged about his amorality in writing.  He's completely debauched.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2016, 03:09:58 am »
That will be brought up again.  The media will bring it up again.  It will never go away.

Posted on December 30, 2015

The media will not bring it up.  The media is going to turn against Trump with a vengeance the minute he secures the nomination.

A-Lert

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2016, 03:10:17 am »
Part of the Trump "strategy" - for whatever that is worth outside of Roger Ailes' pimp machine - is to make his nomination a fait accompli.

You're right, Cruz and Kasich were schlonged yesterday and they remain schlonged today.

A-Lert

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2016, 03:10:59 am »
The media will not bring it up.  The media is going to turn against Trump with a vengeance the minute he secures the nomination.

You're in schlonged dreamland.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2016, 03:12:07 am »
You're in schlonged dreamland.

And you're back on ignore.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2016, 03:14:33 am »
Trump Has Already Written Off Conservatives

It's official. Trump is the new Jeb Bush.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2016, 03:14:58 am »
Poetic license.  Just cleaned up the spam.

No.  It's dishonest.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2016, 03:15:26 am »
Nope. You and your fellow Trumpsters are not going to shove this cretinous blatherskite down our throats.

It's too late to try to "recreate" your boy.  We know what he is and he is not someone who should occupy the White House.   

There will be no unification.  Trump can't unify.  It's either his way or the highway.

Well, I'm taking the highway.  And so are milions of other voters, Republican, Independent, and Democrat.

You're knocking me out with your vocabulary tonight, sink!   :beer:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2016, 03:16:26 am »
Oh, please, Arne, catch up!  These numbers (from Tuesday) do not even reflect all the delegate bound to Trump from PA..

What is unexpected about this? 

Donald Trump is very popular in states no Republican has any chance to win come November.

A-Lert

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2016, 03:18:41 am »
Trump Has Already Written Off Conservatives

It's official. Trump is the new Jeb Bush.

Maybe Trump will choose Jebby for VP.  :silly:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2016, 03:27:00 am »
You're knocking me out with your vocabulary tonight, sink!   :beer:

I like "blatherskite".

Sink has the second best vocabulary for scoundrels I've read - behind only Emmett Tyrrell from old American Spectator days.

I might be wrong, but back in the way past when some of the same Trumpkin suspects were gathering pitchforks at ToS for the 2000 Pat Buchanan stalking horse ruse against W.  Sink labeled them "unappeasables".   Perfect.

It suits to a "T":   They are not appeased by any candidate or Party or political movement or anything that requires even a modicum of compromise, co-ordination or community.    It's all anger.  All the time.

You can't make them happy.  Don't even try.   They define themselves politically by what they are against.   It's never about what they are for.