Author Topic: Cruz Officially Eliminated From First Ballot Victory  (Read 6289 times)

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Cruz Officially Eliminated From First Ballot Victory
« on: April 27, 2016, 04:05:19 am »
REJECTED by voters.

ELIMINATED by voters!

SELECTED by party elites?

Are GOP voters DISGUSTED? Yep

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/official-ted-cruz-mathematically-eliminated-gop-race/
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:46:24 am by AnybodyButaDem »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

geronl

Re: Cruz Officially Eliminated
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 04:07:01 am »
The vulgar insanity and hateful rhetoric by the pro-Trump side is worse than the Democrats.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 04:08:11 am »
The vulgar insanity and hateful rhetoric by the pro-Trump side is worse than the Democrats.

What was vulgar about my post?

Do you know what that word means, geronl?

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:14:59 am »
I will just have to write-in Ted Cruz in November.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:19:01 am »
Laugh all you want. Hitlary beat Trump in vote totals tonight and if you think any rational voter is going to vote for him in November your terribly mistaken. They will sit home or vote Hitlary to make sure he goes away.

He is going down harder than Mondull in '84.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 04:19:15 am »
Why would you post this lie?

(If you are not aware of WHY it is a lie, search your soul.)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 04:24:55 am »

Nothing is over until Trump gets to 1237, which is far from a sure thing. But if Trump is the nominee, I will be writing in my first candidate in my 40 years of voting.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 04:25:42 am »
Birds of a feather....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 04:26:53 am »
Nothing is over until Trump gets to 1237, which is far from a sure thing. But if Trump is the nominee, I will be writing in my first candidate in my 40 years of voting.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/04/26/ted-cruz-dont-believe-media-hype-trump-race-far-pa-ri-md-de-ct/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 04:27:14 am »
IT’S OFFICIAL=> Ted Cruz Is Mathematically ELIMINATED from GOP Race – With Chart

Ted Cruz is eliminated.

It is clear that Cruz was eliminated tonight.
It is not clear yet on how devastating the final numbers will be for Ted Cruz.

After winning all five primaries tonight —  Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania — Donald Trump has 949 delegates so far.

Ted Cruz finished third in Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware and Rhode Island.

There are fewer delegates remaining than we originally projected because the delegates in Wyoming, Colorado and North Dakota were allocated in shady voter-less elections after April 2nd.

After tonight’s primaries Cruz has — 559 delegates – He did not win a single delegate tonight.
Cruz needs 678 delegates to reach 1,237 delegates.

There are only 651 available.

It’s over.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2016, 04:27:54 am »

Exactly. This post is an outright lie, designed specifically to dissuade voters from voting their conscience.

Remarkable that such a blatant manipulation is tolerated.
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2016, 04:28:06 am »
Man, the Trump Train is an election-losing machine.  Hillary reached out to "thoughtful Republicans" in her speech, and from our side we're treated to this crap.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2016, 04:28:12 am »

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 04:29:10 am »
IT’S OFFICIAL=> Ted Cruz Is Mathematically ELIMINATED from GOP Race – With Chart

Ted Cruz is eliminated.

It is clear that Cruz was eliminated tonight.
It is not clear yet on how devastating the final numbers will be for Ted Cruz.

After winning all five primaries tonight —  Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania — Donald Trump has 949 delegates so far.

Ted Cruz finished third in Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware and Rhode Island.

There are fewer delegates remaining than we originally projected because the delegates in Wyoming, Colorado and North Dakota were allocated in shady voter-less elections after April 2nd.

After tonight’s primaries Cruz has — 559 delegates – He did not win a single delegate tonight.
Cruz needs 678 delegates to reach 1,237 delegates.

There are only 651 available.

It’s over.

Lie. Why would you lie so shamelessly? Is it that you don't understand the process?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:30:55 am by bolobaby »
1. Trump is never wrong.

geronl

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 04:30:46 am »
"Daddy!"
"It was Daddy!"
"I want my Daddy!"
"Run to Daddy!"
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy"

Either a mental illness, or a cult.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2016, 04:30:51 am »
Man, the Trump Train is an election-losing machine.  Hillary reached out to "thoughtful Republicans" in her speech, and from our side we're treated to this crap.

I don't really know what else to say other than you actually watched "Hillary's" speech, and also what the hell is a "thoughtful Republican?"  Is a "thoughtful Republican" one that would vote for her over Trump? 

Up is down on this wacky site.  The meltdown is suberb.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 04:31:04 am »

===================================

Confer with sinkspur and abraxas before you make your final decision.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 04:32:14 am »

Hey Carling. Trump INVITED the Clintoons to his wedding and gave him tons of cash. Trump also gave cash to Reagan for a photo op of him with a sitting President. Big difference to most people unless you are dense.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 04:32:50 am »
I don't really know what else to say other than you actually watched "Hillary's" speech, and also what the hell is a "thoughtful Republican?"  Is a "thoughtful Republican" one that would vote for her over Trump? 

Up is down on this wacky site.  The meltdown is suberb.

===========================

su·perb

:  marked to the highest degree by grandeur

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 04:34:26 am »
Are you sure those aren't actual GOP voters running away from Cruz?   :whistle:

I'm still wondering what about my first post was "vulgar," yet here you are calling me either mentally ill, or a cult member, or both.

Keep it classy, just like your guy REJECTED keeps it classy!

"Daddy!"
"It was Daddy!"
"I want my Daddy!"
"Run to Daddy!"
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy"

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 04:35:39 am »
How many times has Trump said it is over?  If he doesn't get the 1,237 it isn't over.  He can scream all he wants.  People are mad every time their candidate doesn't win.  Nothing new.  It would only be something if the Trump cult turns to violence.

If Trump gets to the number I am still writing in Cruz.  I would never vote for a whining lying baby like Trump.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:38:20 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 04:36:05 am »
Trump Donated $25,000 to Terry 'Let Criminals Vote' McAuliffe

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/04/trump-donates-25k-to-terry-let-the-criminals-vote-mcauliffe#sthash.MoL7fxtQ.dpuf

According to CNN, among the many liberal Democrats Trump supported throughout his career was Terry McAuliffe in his first bid for the Virginia’s governor’s mansion in 2009.  We are not talking ancient history here.  The frontrunner for the GOP nomination gave $25,000 to one of the sleaziest Democrats of our generation just seven years ago, a man who served as the Chairman of the DNC.  As late as September 2014, Trump was still rubbing shoulders with the man.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/514786921198145536/photo/1

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 04:36:35 am »
Are you sure those aren't actual GOP voters running away from Cruz?   :whistle:

I'm still wondering what about my first post was "vulgar," yet here you are calling me either mentally ill, or a cult member, or both.

Keep it classy, just like your guy REJECTED keeps it classy!

Well, one thing is for certain: your post is predicated on a demonstrable lie. Care to explain why you would post something so easily debunked? So clearly BUNK?
1. Trump is never wrong.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 04:41:14 am »

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 04:43:40 am »
What is it like tonight?  Knowing that hoards of vulgar posts toward Trump supporters, and calling us immoral, stupid, Nazis, liberals, etc. etc. has led to Trump literally winning every single possible county up for grabs tonight, including some conservative counties in Pennsylvania?

At some point do you just realize that you've lost, it's over, and that three of Sneaky Ted's Big Five wins he was bragging about weren't even via popular vote?

What I gather from the primary is that what is a majority of GOP voters are not mindless lemmings, and we can think for ourselves and see how awful the GOPe truly has become.

It's sad Cruz supporters can't see the same thing.  Then again, their candidate went crawling back to the GOPe, bowl in hand, begging for even a spoonful of gruel to keep the pipe dream afloat of beating Clinton with a dud candidate who voters are rejecting by the day.  That isn't going to happen.  I've been correct on every prediction.  You haven't.  Keep bashing us.  It just deepens our resolve.

I win.  You lose.  I like winning, and I called it.