Author Topic: TRUMP SOARS IN NEW POLLS: +26 PA...+34 CT...+38 RI...  (Read 10814 times)

Offline AnybodyButaDem

TRUMP SOARS IN NEW POLLS: +26 PA...+34 CT...+38 RI...
« on: April 25, 2016, 03:24:48 pm »
Looks like Sneaky Ted's delegate buying is having an adverse effect on him with the actual voters he doesn't give on thought about.

Think of how damaged a candidate he'd be if Trump wins a majority of the vote in PA, yet Sneaky Ted and his buddy Kasich conspire to buy 70% of the delegates.  Hillary would be Cruz by 20 points by the time Sneaky Ted is done explaining his flip-flop to the GOPe.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_republican_presidential_primary-3788.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ct/connecticut_republican_presidential_primary-5352.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ri/rhode_island_republican_presidential_primary-5785.html

Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: TRUMP SOARS IN NEW POLLS: +26 PA...+34 CT...+38 RI...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 04:46:54 pm »
Or, for the fact that an already-rigged primary in New York was used as a media cudgel to convince people the race was over.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 04:51:30 pm »
Looks like Sneaky Ted's delegate buying is having an adverse effect on him with the actual voters he doesn't give on thought about.

Nice try Carling. Trump could win by a landslide in PA and still won't get more than 17 delegates out of 71 delegates. The party runs the Primaries. If it is so unfair, the Orange Baboon could always go back to the Patriot Party.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 04:52:47 pm »
Carling's still around?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 05:12:19 pm »
Trump could win by a landslide in PA and still won't get more than 17 delegates out of 71 delegates. The party runs the Primaries. If it is so unfair, the Orange Baboon could always go back to the Patriot Party. 

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 05:19:41 pm »
Trump could win by a landslide in PA and still won't get more than 17 delegates out of 71 delegates. The party runs the Primaries. If it is so unfair, the Orange Baboon could always go back to the Patriot Party.

Yeah, that's the point of this thread.  Sneaky Ted is only making GOP voters more disgusTED with him as he buys delegates.  Funny thing is 2/3 of unbound PA delegates now say they will go with the will of GOP voters. 

Sneaky Ted is destroying his future as a national politician by playing GOPe games and aligning with a liberal Democrat like Jesus H. Kasich.  Even if he manages to buy a brokered convention, many GOP voters will sit this one out as he's proven to be no different than McRomney in using the organizational power of the GOPe infrastructure.  The pathetic thing is that McRomney at least appealed to voters and had their support.  Sneaky Ted has turned off all but his loyal sycophants with his flip-flop on being Mr. Outsider to now begging GOPe delegates and leadership for help.

He's so pathetic.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:21:38 pm by AnybodyButaDem »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 05:26:08 pm »
Nice try Carling. Trump could win by a landslide in PA and still won't get more than 17 delegates out of 71 delegates. The party runs the Primaries. If it is so unfair, the Orange Baboon could always go back to the Patriot Party.

That's a pipe dream, as a good number of the delegate candidates have already pledged to vote as their district votes. Cruz will steal some, though he has very little support among actual voters...a fact you should be embarrassed by, rather than touting. But, if you're candidate is unethical I guess it follows that his supporters would be no different.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 05:45:27 pm »
That's a pipe dream, as a good number of the delegate candidates have already pledged to vote as their district votes. Cruz will steal some, though he has very little support among actual voters...a fact you should be embarrassed by, rather than touting. But, if you're candidate is unethical I guess it follows that his supporters would be no different.

Sneaky Ted has the gall to say Trump is "betraying Americans" at the same time he's trying to take away the voice of GOP voting Americans by trying to buy delegates and have them go against the will of GOP voters.

It doesn't get much more hypocritical than that and that his supporters follow him as he goes from the outside candidate to aligning with the liberal Kasich says a lot about their own integrity.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 02:19:05 am »
Mesaclone wrote:
"Cruz will steal some, though he has very little support among actual voters...a fact you should be embarrassed by, rather than touting. But, if you're candidate is unethical I guess it follows that his supporters would be no different."

Good post, sir.

And once again, it gives me the opportunity to post this image:

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 02:34:30 am »

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=203475.new#new

Ted should win at least 27 to 28 delegates based on my analysis of the slate by CD.

He may end up with even more as his 'uncommitted' delegates weigh in.

Follow the above link to see my anaysis.

So vote tomorrow , Cruz supporters!!!
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 02:37:04 am »
A lot of people might jump off the Brooklyn Bridge if Trump tells them to.  Doesn't mean I will follow them.  Trump is a buffoon, a bully and an idiot.  He runs a simplistic campaign with mobster tactics.  If he is the nominee, he will lose and his supporters will deserve all the blame.

Uh-huh.     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 02:39:37 am »

And once again, it gives me the opportunity to post this image:

Yes.  That hideous use of an image that is totally disrespectful to our troops who fought and died to free the Iraqis from tyranny so that they could vote for the first time.

And you compare it to voting for a vulgar Progressive liar like Trump.

SHAME on you, Fishrrman.  You are becoming what you have despised.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 02:41:42 am »
Carling's still around?

AbDEM is Carling??  Figures!  Whining and prevaricating incessantly........   It figures that guy is Carling!

btw, I put abDEM on IGNORE a while back (too many falsehoods, too many insults).  So, fortunately, I can't see a thing he's whining about.   :smokin:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:47:22 am by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2016, 02:43:03 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=203475.new#new

Ted should win at least 27 to 28 delegates based on my analysis of the slate by CD.

He may end up with even more as his 'uncommitted' delegates weigh in.

Follow the above link to see my anaysis.

So vote tomorrow , Cruz supporters!!!

Hope Cruz supporters vote in DROVES tomorrow!  The delegate count is what matters, and Ted's got that figured out.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 02:44:30 am »
A lot of people might jump off the Brooklyn Bridge if Trump tells them to.  Doesn't mean I will follow them.

Yes because we're all stupid followers incapable of independent thought.  Hey, Cruz is now with the GOPe after running against them earlier.  Yet here you are following Ted into the arms of the same losers who brought us McRomney!  Ironic, to say the least. 

Trump is a buffoon, a bully and an idiot.

So was Reagan.

He runs a simplistic campaign with mobster tactics.

You mean like courting delegates by bribing them in a state where he'll be lucky to top 22%?

If he is the nominee, he will lose and his supporters will deserve all the blame.

Learn some personal responsibility.  You sound like any of the victim groups propped up by liberals, blaming others for your own failure.  If Cruz steals the nomination and loses, which he will in a landslide after his tactics and flip-flop back to the GOPe during this primary, does that mean I should blame you Sneaky Ted followers, even though I'll vote for the loser because I always vote GOP?

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 02:45:42 am »
AbDEM is Carling??  Figures!  Whining and prevaricating incessantly........   It figures that guy is Carling!

I have no idea who this Carling is that some posters keep calling me.  I thought it was because I like beer.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 02:46:53 am »
I have no idea who this Carling is that some posters keep calling me.  I thought it was because I like beer.

:laugh: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 02:47:31 am »
Hope Cruz supporters vote in DROVES tomorrow!  The delegate count is what matters, and Ted's got that figured out.

Yep, Cruz' mob tactics of buying delegates are sure earning him voters in PA.  What's he at now, 20%?  He'll get smashed in a general election after subverting the will of voters in very large states.  He and his followers will have earned everything that would come their way.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2016, 02:51:47 am »
Yes.  That hideous use of an image that is totally disrespectful to our troops who fought and died to free the Iraqis from tyranny so that they could vote for the first time.

And you compare it to voting for a vulgar Progressive liar like Trump.

SHAME on you, Fishrrman.  You are becoming what you have despised.....

I fought in Iraq (Army), and I don't find the image's use disrespectful at all. It makes a point, that voting is sacred and that politicians who play manipulation games to steal them are unworthy of the Presidency.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:52:09 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2016, 02:52:03 am »
Polls!  :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2016, 02:55:28 am »
I fought in Iraq (Army), and I don't find the image's use disrespectful at all. It makes a point, that voting is sacred and that politicians who play manipulation games to steal them are unworthy of the Presidency.

That doesn't matter because musiclady apparently is the judge of everyone's character on this board, with the sole criterion being if you support Trump or don't support Trump.  Trump support bad.  Anti-Trump support good.  Yet it's Trump who is the simpleton.   :whistle:

Thank you for your service!   :beer: :patriot:

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2016, 02:57:57 am »
Yep, Cruz' mob tactics of buying delegates are sure earning him voters in PA.  What's he at now, 20%?  He'll get smashed in a general election after subverting the will of voters in very large states.  He and his followers will have earned everything that would come their way.

Cruz is not buying delegates , especially in PA.  The slates which will be voted on tomorrow, were worked hard for by the grass roots supporters for months.

Trump got burned in WI because he trash talked Walker.  Its the trash talk that has me concerned if Trump is the nominee. 
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2016, 03:05:10 am »
Cruz is not buying delegates , especially in PA.  The slates which will be voted on tomorrow, were worked hard for by the grass roots supporters for months.

Trump got burned in WI because he trash talked Walker.  Its the trash talk that has me concerned if Trump is the nominee.

Cruz hasn't bought votes anywhere.  The Trump followers believe his lies that Caucus voters aren't people because they need to be perpetually disgruntled because things aren't "fair" to Donald.

Cruz is playing by the rules.

Trump doesn't have a clue as to what the rules are.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2016, 03:10:38 am »

Cruz will likely lose every single one of those states tomorrow, with the possible exception of Indiana.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2016, 03:13:17 am »
Cruz will likely lose every single one of those states tomorrow, with the possible exception of Indiana.

And it will not matter a damned bit if he does!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien