Poll

IF DONALD TRUMP is our nominee, will you vote for him in the General?

YES! HE WAS CHOSEN AT THE CONVENTION
61 (36.1%)
NO! I WILL STAY HOME OR VOTE DOWN TICKET
68 (40.2%)
I WILL WRITE IN TED CRUZ!
37 (21.9%)
I WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY!
3 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 158

Voting closed: May 07, 2016, 04:02:57 am

Author Topic: (POLL #2) VOTE! IF TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?  (Read 71344 times)

Offline wolfcreek

Re: (POLL #2) VOTE! IF TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?
« Reply #450 on: June 23, 2016, 08:20:59 pm »
Let me reiterate, If you are for AMNESTY, you are a traitor to the country and the rule of law. IMO

Otherwise, that was really sweet.  :smokin:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #451 on: June 23, 2016, 08:27:37 pm »
Let me reiterate, If you are for AMNESTY, you are a traitor to the country and the rule of law. IMO

Otherwise, that was really sweet.  :smokin:

Someone here is advocating amnesty?   Who?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #452 on: June 23, 2016, 08:43:41 pm »
I wasn't among those who came to your defense Luis and that was because long experience has taught me that you didn't need me to!  :beer:

We're good Bigun.

:beer:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #453 on: June 23, 2016, 08:48:14 pm »
Someone here is advocating amnesty?   Who?

Just throw a rock...you'll probably hit one.  [including those who would just as soon see Hillary as POTUS]

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #454 on: June 23, 2016, 09:08:05 pm »
Just throw a rock...you'll probably hit one.  [including those who would just as soon see Hillary as POTUS]

Keep up the good fight, my FRiend!   I read all of your posts.

I have what I used to consider "close FRiends",   heck, almost 'family'...in the #nevertrump camp. 

And based strictly on what is at risk, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...don't think I haven't begun to wonder in sadness, just how could I have been wrong about them.

How couldn't I have seen the rigidness to an opinion that has gotten to the point that they are willing to see Hillary Clinton win...just so they can feel appreciated. 

They've never once shown such a trait.   Some going back as far as Schiavo and Elian.   

I refuse to engage them anymore.   Once in awhile, I'll chirp in when I see something egregious.   Otherwise, talk to the hand. 

:patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #455 on: June 23, 2016, 09:23:01 pm »

Ahhhh, he comes to what he intended to say from the beginning but buried in a racist screed instead.

Let me translate what they mean once again: 'If you do not vote for Trump, you are a traitor'.  That's their insistent view.  They will toss bigotry in there as a bonus too.

And yet the Trump Militant wonder aloud (to make themselves appear magnanimous), how it is that some of us won't give their prince a pass and seem more willing to fight Trump and his hordes than Hildabeast and her hordes.

The answer is that we think their prince and the Trump militant pose a greater threat to our liberty than Hildabeast does.

i.e.:, I've not received promises of death for treason from her hordes like I have the Trump Militant. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:23:45 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

« Reply #456 on: June 23, 2016, 09:28:47 pm »
Keep up the good fight, my FRiend!   I read all of your posts.

I have what I used to consider "close FRiends",   heck, almost 'family'...in the #nevertrump camp. 

And based strictly on what is at risk, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights...don't think I haven't begun to wonder in sadness, just how could I have been wrong about them.

How couldn't I have seen the rigidness to an opinion that has gotten to the point that they are willing to see Hillary Clinton win...just so they can feel appreciated. 

They've never once shown such a trait.   Some going back as far as Schiavo and Elian.   

I refuse to engage them anymore.   Once in awhile, I'll chirp in when I see something egregious.   Otherwise, talk to the hand. 

:patriot:

But you'll still go around trashing the forum itself, and attacking new members who don't kowtow to you. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #457 on: June 23, 2016, 09:31:36 pm »
[including those who would just as soon see Hillary as POTUS]

I am tired of seeing this as an argument here...no one here that I know of has endorsed Hillary...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #458 on: June 23, 2016, 09:32:01 pm »

I hate to be repetitious, but it is those of you who have blindly supported Trump (and echoed his racism) who have enabled Hillary to become POTUS.  YOU have done this, wolfcreek.

There's not a person on this forum opposing Trump who wants Hillary to be President. 

That is a bald faced lie, and you really need to stop repeating it.

It would be difficult to dig yourself any deeper into your slimy hole, but you seem intent on doing it.   ****sheep****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #459 on: June 23, 2016, 09:32:07 pm »
I am tired of seeing this as an argument here...no one here that I know of has endorsed Hillary...

:thumbsup:

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #460 on: June 23, 2016, 09:35:24 pm »

Sorry but, that's just the reality of the situation.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #461 on: June 23, 2016, 09:37:17 pm »
I hate to be repetitious, but it is those of you who have blindly supported Trump (and echoed his racism) who have enabled Hillary to become POTUS.  YOU have done this, wolfcreek.

There's not a person on this forum opposing Trump who wants Hillary to be President. 

That is a bald faced lie, and you really need to stop repeating it.

It would be difficult to dig yourself any deeper into your slimy hole, but you seem intent on doing it.   ****sheep****

Put me on ignore if you don't like what I say.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #462 on: June 23, 2016, 09:37:53 pm »

I made a distinction in my post.

Seeing as how it's down to Trump/Clinton...the very fact that one in here is #nevertrump says that they would rather have Hillary as President.

That's not "endorsing".   It's just a statement indicating they've chosen the Hill on which to die    Pun intended.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #463 on: June 23, 2016, 09:38:57 pm »

Seeing as how it's down to Trump/Clinton...the very fact that one in here is #nevertrump says that they would rather have Hillary as President.

That's not "endorsing".   It's just a statement indicating they've chosen the Hill on which to die    Pun intended.

Utterly false. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #464 on: June 23, 2016, 09:42:39 pm »
Put me on ignore if you don't like what I say.

You're not worth the bother.  You regurgitate mindless propaganda, and don't tell the truth, but you're still not worth putting on ignore.

btw, it's not that I don't "like" what you say.

It's that what you say is completely untrue. 

And I like truth.

Ergo, I don't like the one you have chosen to worship......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #465 on: June 23, 2016, 09:43:52 pm »

No matter how many times people you know and used to respect tell the truth about NOT supporting Hillary, you still choose to slander us.

It's shameful, DC.   **nononono*

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #466 on: June 23, 2016, 09:45:16 pm »
No matter how many times people you know and used to respect tell the truth about NOT supporting Hillary, you still choose to slander us.

It's shameful, DC.   **nononono*

No...what's shameful is that I have to put YOU on ignore.    :patriot:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #467 on: June 23, 2016, 09:51:14 pm »
Utterly false.

Will you vote for Donald Trump in November?   

If not...you're part of the problem and not a solution.

Any other bloviating is white noise.

Today, it was 4-4 at the SCOTUS that kept Obama's illegal amnesty for 5 million from becoming reality.

That's utterly true.   

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #468 on: June 23, 2016, 09:56:49 pm »
Will you vote for Donald Trump in November?   

If not...you're part of the problem and not a solution.

Any other bloviating is white noise.

What do you intend to do about it big guy?

Advocate killing us for treason like your Trump Militant faithful have been gleefully suggesting???
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2016, 10:00:12 pm »
See you later folks.  I see that liars for stumpy are allowed to utter any damned (and I do mean dsmned) at humans and we're expected to take, but we humans are told "no personal attacks."

I've seen this movie before.  It didn't have a happy ending.
Former Republican.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #470 on: June 23, 2016, 10:03:26 pm »
But you'll still go around trashing the forum itself, and attacking new members who don't kowtow to you.

I have never trashed the forum.

It's called "tough love".

If I didn't give a sh*t, I'd have simply faded away like other Trump supporters.

And that point holds more sway now than ever.

Trump or Hillary?

If you can't pledge to vote for the Nominee against Hillary Clinton in November, then you've assisted Hillary Clinton and the Left.

Have a nice day, @Oceander   

Oceander

« Reply #471 on: June 23, 2016, 10:08:29 pm »
I have never trashed the forum.

It's called "tough love".

If I didn't give a sh*t, I'd have simply faded away like other Trump supporters.

And that point holds more sway now than ever.

Trump or Hillary?

If you can't pledge to vote for the Nominee against Hillary Clinton in November, then you've assisted Hillary Clinton and the Left.

Have a nice day, @Oceander   

Yes, you have.  Attacking the forum and attacking new members is not tough love, it's utterly disrespectful and out of bounds.   You are lucky Mystery-ak has all the honor you lack. 

that I won't vote for Trump does not mean I support Clinton.  That is a logical falsehood.  I will support the GOP nominee if that person is someone I can trust.  I cannot trust Trump and therefore will not support him.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #472 on: June 23, 2016, 10:14:13 pm »
No...what's shameful is that I have to put YOU on ignore.    :patriot:

Because I believe what I have always believed and still stand for what I have always stood for?

Because I oppose both Hillary and Trump, and don't like to be lied about?

Is THAT why you need to put me on "Ignore?"

For my consistency and honor??

Offline musiclady

« Reply #473 on: June 23, 2016, 10:16:13 pm »
See you later folks.  I see that liars for stumpy are allowed to utter any damned (and I do mean dsmned) at humans and we're expected to take, but we humans are told "no personal attacks."

I've seen this movie before.  It didn't have a happy ending.

Don't go anywhere.

We need to keep fighting the falsehoods, and the more we have doing it, the better.

I have no doubt that the lies against us will continue, but we can't let the bullies win.

We have to counter with TRUTH every time we can.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #474 on: June 23, 2016, 10:17:46 pm »
Yes, you have.  Attacking the forum and attacking new members is not tough love, it's utterly disrespectful and out of bounds.   You are lucky Mystery-ak has all the honor you lack. 

that I won't vote for Trump does not mean I support Clinton.  That is a logical falsehood.  I will support the GOP nominee if that person is someone I can trust.  I cannot trust Trump and therefore will not support him.

Logic is clearly not the strong suit of someone who's so emotionally invested that he can't think straight any more.

If he just heard himself say those stupid words out loud, he'd be ashamed......