Author Topic: Donald Trump wins big in New York  (Read 12883 times)

Offline whistlingpastthegraveyard

Re: Donald Trump wins big in New York
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2016, 06:05:26 am »
Then you will likely get what you deserve. Hillary Clinton and 3-4 new liberal Supreme Court Justices. Congrats, and good work.

Congrats on picking a game show host with a third grade vocabulary for the most critical election the history of the republic. You couldn't be any more unserious about saving the country if you tried.
#nevertrump

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2016, 06:13:21 am »
Congrats on picking a game show host with a third grade vocabulary for the most critical election the history of the republic. You couldn't be any more unserious about saving the country if you tried.

Hit the nail on the head.  Good post and hello!  Welcome to The Briefing Room.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2016, 07:01:55 am »

The last TV personality to be elected to the office of POTUS did fairly well. If Trump does 10% as well, he'll be a marked improvement over what we've had.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2016, 07:56:04 am »
The last TV personality to be elected to the office of POTUS did fairly well. If Trump does 10% as well, he'll be a marked improvement over what we've had.

================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5D6RnMbfHI

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2016, 08:20:04 am »
None of this matter. Trump cannot win in November. Trump will not win in November. Period.

The data backs me up. I don't care how big his primary win is.

Even if all GOP voters that hate Trump voted for Trump, HE WOULD STILL LOSE!

A-Lert

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2016, 08:22:50 am »
================

Ronald Reagan "Death Valley Days"  brought to you by 20 Mule Team Borax. A product I use regularly these days.

A-Lert

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2016, 08:32:09 am »
None of this matter. Trump cannot win in November. Trump will not win in November. Period.

The data backs me up. I don't care how big his primary win is.

Even if all GOP voters that hate Trump voted for Trump, HE WOULD STILL LOSE!

So then the USA is screwed. The Republican Party will never win another election.

• Technical
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2016, 08:34:24 am »
So then the USA is screwed. The Republican Party will never win another election.

So you do agree that the data backs me up right?

Online libertybele

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2016, 08:39:26 am »

Agreed and welcome to the Briefing Room forum.  I've been giving the orange buffoon way too much credit -- I have him categorized in 5th grade but 3rd grade seems more appropriate.

NY was a huge victory for Trump, however it is his home state and was expected. Secondly, we're talking NY and NY values.  He is currently reorganizing his campaign team and he's stepped up his budget and ground game, Trump perhaps realizes that his arrogance and not doing his homework has cost him delegates and quite possibly heading to a convention rather than winning outright.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-reorganizes-his-campaign-just-before-big-state-primaries/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2016, 08:40:28 am »
You cannot rally behind a degenerate. It will not happen. there is no way that I or millions of other Republicans could ever vote for a person with trump's character and history.

:beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A-Lert

« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2016, 08:45:25 am »
So you do agree that the data backs me up right?

No, not yet. There is still time. But if Hillary actually wins, it is all over. Period. I've already made plans and am prepared if worse comes to worst.

• Technical
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2016, 08:47:08 am »
No, not yet. There is still time. But if Hillary actually wins, it is all over. Period. I've already made plans and am prepared if worse comes to worst.

What are your plans? Because she will win, almost certainly.

Online libertybele

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2016, 08:52:13 am »
Twinsies.....right?

I mean, they do both advocate for building a wall, lowering coporate and personal taxes, and abolishing Obamacare. Yep. They are exactly alike on those issues.

He said she said.  His record is of a liberal.  Clinton's record is that of a liberal.  Trump has made  comment that he needs to be more establishment in order to get along with Congress.  I'm really trying to understand why anyone sees Trump as a conservative.  Perhaps most importantly, why anyone would believe what he says.  He's flip-flopped on every issue and I have yet to hear him go into any detail about how he would resolve an issue ... saying "Trust Me I'll Do It" or "Believe Me" ... just doesn't say anything that substantiates what he says.  His track record is voting liberal, he has stated he thinks Hillary was a good Secretary of State and would make a great president. He's very good friends with the Clintons. So enlighten me as to why anyone would believe this clown?  Secondly, his bombastic statements in the past several months are very concerning; first he says that he won't let any Muslim refugees into the country and then he flip-flops and states he would let rich Muslims in.  So...here you have on full display Trump in a nutshell; he will do what is good for Donald J. Trump to make himself wealthier, not for the country.

If any Trump supporters have any evidence that Trump is indeed a conservative please enlighten me.  Stating that he's going to build a wall doesn't cut it ... what has he done in the past to back up that he has any conservative values?  We know he has NY values, but quite frankly NY is about as liberal as it gets.

Online libertybele

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2016, 08:57:13 am »

As for preparing ... guns, ammo, food, water and gold. I wish I had moved to a more remote area when I had the chance.  I see her winning and placing liberal justices on the Supreme Court and the 2nd amendment will be destroyed.  I don't see the country remaining a Republic and I see the U.N. having the final authority over this country.

BTW I personally am one of 'those' that still think Scalia's death was planned.

A-Lert

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2016, 09:00:11 am »

I've liquidated assets, pulled a goodly amount of cash from financial institutions and had previously purchased a remote residence in a foreign country in anticipation of just such a catastrophe.

• Technical
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2016, 09:01:13 am »
As for preparing ... guns, ammo, food, water and gold. I wish I had moved to a more remote area when I had the chance.  I see her winning and placing liberal justices on the Supreme Court and the 2nd amendment will be destroyed.  I don't see the country remaining a Republic and I see the U.N. having the final authority over this country.

BTW I personally am one of 'those' that still think Scalia's death was planned.

Better start preparing now,  because she is almost certain to win in November, and she will win big time. Not Reagan-Mondale big, more like Bush-Dukasis big.

• Technical
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2016, 09:02:41 am »
I've liquidated assets, pulled a goodly amount of cash from financial institutions and had previously purchased a remote residence in a foreign country in anticipation of just such a catastrophe.

Welp, better start packing.

A-Lert

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2016, 09:07:13 am »
Welp, better start packing.

I'm way ahead of you.

• Technical
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2016, 09:13:09 am »
I'm way ahead of you.

This is why all serious people on this forum question your intelligence. Instead of choosing the suitable candidate, you'd rather vote for the candidate almost guaranteed to lose and move.

A-Lert

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2016, 09:27:59 am »
This is why all serious people on this forum question your intelligence. Instead of choosing the suitable candidate, you'd rather vote for the candidate almost guaranteed to lose and move.

Serious people? What a joke. I've seen some of  your self-proclaimed, holier-than-thou, "conservative" comrades state they will vote for Hillary. That is pure insanity. You can live with the beast, I don't have to and I won't. As far as your alleged suitable candidates, I've lived through a string of GOPer losers. Like tens of millions of others, I'm tired of the SOS.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2016, 11:00:18 am »
UUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!!!

As importantly, Cruz comes in at a very distant 3rd place. Now that he's mathematically out of it...essentially...time for him to start looking at dropping out. Trump IS going to be the nominee, really nothing can stop that at this point...and he doesn't need to head to the convention with 1237, 1100 or more and there is just no way he can be stopped. Time for the party to rally behind its man.

Apparently, some folks don't understand what "Never Trump" means and how committed some of us are to never be accused of supporting this buffoon.

Y'all had fair warning. You are throwing your support behind someone who *we told you* we would never support. Multiple times. We will not rally behind him. Don't blame us later if he loses in the general. We made it damn clear he would NEVER get our support and you continued to drive the car over the cliff.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2016, 11:05:32 am »
Serious people? What a joke. I've seen some of  your self-proclaimed, holier-than-thou, "conservative" comrades state they will vote for Hillary. That is pure insanity. You can live with the beast, I don't have to and I won't. As far as your alleged suitable candidates, I've lived through a string of GOPer losers. Like tens of millions of others, I'm tired of the SOS.
I can't live with either one. What am I supposed to do?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

A-Lert

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2016, 11:06:00 am »
Apparently, some folks don't understand what "Never Trump" means and how committed some of us are to never be accused of supporting this buffoon.

Y'all had fair warning. You are throwing your support behind someone who *we told you* we would never support. Multiple times. We will not rally behind him. Don't blame us later if he loses in the general. We made it damn clear he would NEVER get our support and you continued to drive the car over the cliff.

If you fail to support the Republican nominee, you're a liberal.

A-Lert

« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2016, 11:07:40 am »
I can't live with either one. What am I supposed to do?

Move

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2016, 11:24:21 am »
Move
Where? The rest of the world is just as bad, and there's nowhere else in this universe that I can reach in my lifetime that's even habitable.

I was strongly considering Canada before they went back to Trudeau.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:24:56 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024