Author Topic: Trump: I'd Consider Rubio, Kasich, Walker for VP  (Read 7420 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump: I'd Consider Rubio, Kasich, Walker for VP
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2016, 03:04:39 pm »
Don't attack me, I won't attack you, it's still just that easy.

Ah the number one rule of Trumpdom.  you are Classy Guy just like your man
I bet you have that tattooed on your left cheek.

Offline Relic

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2016, 03:10:40 pm »
Wait, ML attacks me, says I lack honor, and I'm the one you decide to single out?

Interesting.
What I find interesting is that any adult at this forum would engage in name-calling of other posters (and no, I'm not singling you out) rather than focus on the topic of discussion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2016, 03:11:12 pm »
Please...Relic and musiclady put down your gloves and go back to your respective corners...enough of the name calling and bickering.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2016, 05:03:06 pm »
Please...Relic and musiclady put down your gloves and go back to your respective corners...enough of the name calling and bickering.

I put my gloves down a long time ago.  There's only so much energy to waste, and I decided it would be healthier to work out at our fitness center.

I just did 40 minutes of hard cardio and 20 minutes of weights and feel great!

Oh.......... and I'm putting Relic on ignore.  I had enough of that name-calling stuff on TOS.  Don't need it here.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2016, 05:12:57 pm »
Oh now I feel guiltier.  I need to go to the gym.  I've been a slacker lately.

What this thread needs is a Frank Cannon humor break.

LOL!  It's great to work out after being involved in a meaningless argument with a faceless foe.  It puts all the silliness aside and let's you focus on what really counts.

And it helps me keep my girlish figure.  :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

A-Lert

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2016, 06:49:50 pm »
He'd either laugh himself silly, or punch the jerk who said those stupid things  in the face.  ^-^

Are  you married to Donald Trump?

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2016, 07:09:46 pm »
What I find interesting is that any adult at this forum would engage in name-calling of other posters (and no, I'm not singling you out) rather than focus on the topic of discussion.

I've been here for two days and have already been called an idiot by two separate posters for reasons I still don't understand.  What is the average age here?  14?  The default response to having a post challenged seems to be name-calling. 
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2016, 07:15:46 pm »

Why is that interesting? Trump is an adult, he does all those things, eg. name-calling, and nearly 50% of our party wants him to be President.

It's amazing how we are expected to behave better than the person we are sending, potentially, to the Presidency.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2016, 07:22:51 pm »
I've been here for two days and have already been called an idiot by two separate posters for reasons I still don't understand.  What is the average age here?  14?  The default response to having a post challenged seems to be name-calling.

Wow. You've been here for two days and you've been called an idiot twice?  I read the one and not the other.  With that being said, I've been posting here for awhile and I can honestly say I have found quite the opposite to be true in here. For the most part those that have been posting on this forum for some time have a certain respect for each other and avoid name calling; we may criticize the candidate but rarely have I seen name calling. I have found this forum and its posters for the most part to be a notch above the rest. To insinuate that the average poster here is 14 is quite insulting for one and secondly as a new poster it's a good way to make enemies or to have people ignore your posts or at best consider them as insignificant.

I have read some of your posts here and there.  As a Trump supporter if you entered into this forum to antagonize anti-Trump supporters that may be why you were called an idiot (though the name calling shouldn't be)...just saying.  It is one thing to post valid information and facts/links to back up things that Trump claims, but quite another to make hollow claims just like he does and expect no rebuttal.

Peace.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:26:51 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2016, 07:24:20 pm »
Wow. You've been here for two days and you've been called an idiot twice?  I read the one and not the other.  With that being said, I've been posting here for awhile and I can honestly say I have found quite the opposite to be true in here. For the most part those that have been posting on this forum for some time have a certain respect for each other and avoid name calling; we may criticize the candidate but rarely have I seen name calling. I have found this forum and its posters for the most part to be a notch above the rest.

I have read some of your posts here and there.  As a Trump supporter if you entered into this forum to antagonize anti-Trump supporters that may be why you were called an idiot (though the name calling shouldn't be)...just saying.  It is one thing to post valid information and facts/links to back up things that Trump claims, but quite another to make hollow claims just like he does and expect no rebuttal.

Peace.

Which hollow claims have I made?  That Trump legally taking advantage of tax credits is good business? 

I'm reading a lot of hollow claims here, but they aren't coming from me.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:25:01 pm by AnybodyButaDemocrat »

• Technical
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2016, 07:24:26 pm »
Wow. You've been here for two days and you've been called an idiot twice?  I read the one and not the other.  With that being said, I've been posting here for awhile and I can honestly say I have found quite the opposite to be true in here. For the most part those that have been posting on this forum for some time have a certain respect for each other and avoid name calling; we may criticize the candidate but rarely have I seen name calling. I have found this forum and its posters for the most part to be a notch above the rest.

Peace.

What I find amazing is this guy has been here for 2 days and already has more than 60 posts.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2016, 07:29:41 pm »
What I find amazing is this guy has been here for 2 days and already has more than 60 posts.

Exactly ... it seems that "Mr. Hot Shot" feels that he can insult us all by stating that we are all 14 years olds and expect for us to take the newbie on the block seriously. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2016, 07:34:35 pm »
Which hollow claims have I made?  That Trump legally taking advantage of tax credits is good business? 

I'm reading a lot of hollow claims here, but they aren't coming from me.

Actually, if you go back and read my post the gist of the matter is that you evidently insulted those in this forum and calling us 14 year olds obviously was insulting and offensive.  Secondly, Trump has no record other than that of being a liberal.  What he claims he can do is nothing but hot air because he has done nothing to substantiate his claims. His actions and statements indicate nothing more than he is a loud-mouthed, liberal buffoon who hasn't a clue about the electoral process, function of the three branches of government or the Constitution and is unfit to be Commander in Chief.

In case you didn't catch it -- I modified my original post "To insinuate that the average poster here is 14 is quite insulting for one and secondly as a new poster it's a good way to make enemies or to have people ignore your posts or at best consider them as insignificant. "

Peace.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:37:04 pm by libertybele »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2016, 07:35:33 pm »
Wow. You've been here for two days and you've been called an idiot twice?  I read the one and not the other.  With that being said, I've been posting here for awhile and I can honestly say I have found quite the opposite to be true in here. For the most part those that have been posting on this forum for some time have a certain respect for each other and avoid name calling; we may criticize the candidate but rarely have I seen name calling. I have found this forum and its posters for the most part to be a notch above the rest. To insinuate that the average poster here is 14 is quite insulting for one and secondly as a new poster it's a good way to make enemies or to have people ignore your posts or at best consider them as insignificant.

Peace.

You're right about the forum, libertybele.  It's a cut above the others.  Perhaps that's why I am taken aback on the few occasions when protocol is breached.   In spite of all the political rancor, there is still a fundamental respect for each other, and a forgiveness that takes place when somebody goes over the top because of temporary anger.

For my part, I am sorry if my behavior here in any way hurts other people.  It is never my intent.

I don't sit quietly by when I am insulted or attacked, but I seriously never intend to harm anyone with my words.

My apologies if I have done so here.

A-Lert

« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2016, 07:37:29 pm »

If you've only been called an idiot, consider yourself lucky.

Wingnut

« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2016, 07:42:45 pm »

I'm trying to warm up to him but I'm afraid he is cut from mescalones cloth.  Confrontational and thin skinned.

But I've been wrong before on the Noobs.  I'm not a psychologist, I only play one on TV.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2016, 07:42:59 pm »
You're right about the forum, libertybele.  It's a cut above the others.  Perhaps that's why I am taken aback on the few occasions when protocol is breached.   In spite of all the political rancor, there is still a fundamental respect for each other, and a forgiveness that takes place when somebody goes over the top because of temporary anger.

For my part, I am sorry if my behavior here in any way hurts other people.  It is never my intent.

I don't sit quietly by when I am insulted or attacked, but I seriously never intend to harm anyone with my words.

My apologies if I have done so here.

No apology needed.  I was directly speaking to the newbie on the block who insulted us all 14 year olds. I find it comical actually when someone who has only been in here a couple of days starts spewing against the 'family' in here.  We all lose our temper at times and go over the top; myself included and there have been times when I have chimed in some off the wall remarks, and for that I am sorry. But, I think most of us know each other well enough that we don't intend to insult each other or harm each other with words.  We attack candidates yes, but each other is not really typical in this forum.

A-Lert

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2016, 07:43:28 pm »

Is there a rule on the number of posts a member can make?

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2016, 07:46:13 pm »
Actually, if you go back and read my post the gist of the matter is that you evidently insulted those in this forum and calling us 14 year olds obviously was insulting and offensive.  Secondly, Trump has no record other than that of being a liberal.  What he claims he can do is nothing but hot air because he has done nothing to substantiate his claims. His actions and statements indicate nothing more than he is a loud-mouthed, liberal buffoon who hasn't a clue about the electoral process, function of the three branches of government or the Constitution and is unfit to be Commander in Chief.

In case you didn't catch it -- I modified my original post "To insinuate that the average poster here is 14 is quite insulting for one and secondly as a new poster it's a good way to make enemies or to have people ignore your posts or at best consider them as insignificant. "

Peace.

I was specifically referring to being called an idiot two time in my short time here.  I'm fairly sure that makes me Luis Gonzalez' and Jazzhead's enemy, aren't you?

That's how 14 year-olds act.  I know, because I have one.  I didn't call you a 14 year-old.  I asked what the average age here was ... 14?  Because again, if that stuff is tolerated here, we may as well be in 8th grade.  Or is that how the Welcome Wagon works here ... name-calling a "noob" and then ostracizing the "noob" when they question the maturity level of those calling the "noob" an idiot?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:47:58 pm by AnybodyButaDemocrat »

Offline Relic

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2016, 07:48:19 pm »
No apology needed.  I was directly speaking to the newbie on the block who insulted us all 14 year olds. I find it comical actually when someone who has only been in here a couple of days starts spewing against the 'family' in here.  We all lose our temper at times and go over the top; myself included and there have been times when I have chimed in some off the wall remarks, and for that I am sorry. But, I think most of us know each other well enough that we don't intend to insult each other or harm each other with words. We attack candidates yes, but each other is not really typical in this forum.

If only that could be how it is. That is how it was. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen it justified by saying if someone is so stupid as to support Trump, they deserve the attacks. I don't support Trump, but I do support the people here who have their opinions.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2016, 07:50:13 pm »
No apology needed.  I was directly speaking to the newbie on the block who insulted us all 14 year olds.

We attack candidates yes, but each other is not really typical in this forum.

:silly:

Maybe we have a different definition of what constitutes a personal attack?

• Technical
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2016, 07:50:55 pm »
Is there a rule on the number of posts a member can make?

Not at all, owners would and should encourage it. Just seems like he went straight into flaming people.

Offline flowers

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2016, 07:51:32 pm »
Oh my reading this thread today has been a hoot. Thanks for the laughs!!!!!

A-Lert

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2016, 07:52:52 pm »
I was specifically referring to being called an idiot two time in my short time here.  I'm fairly sure that makes me Luis Gonzalez' and Jazzhead's enemy, aren't you?

That's how 14 year-olds act.  I know, because I have one.  I didn't call you a 14 year-old.  I asked what the average age here was ... 14?  Because again, if that stuff is tolerated here, we may as well be in 8th grade.  Or is that how the Welcome Wagon works here ... name-calling a "noob" and then ostracizing the "noob" when they question the maturity level of those calling the "noob" an idiot?

You're only a "noob" , idiot, moron, sockpuppet, Ahole, etc. if you don't genuflect to Cruz and his supporters.