Author Topic: Trump: I'd Consider Rubio, Kasich, Walker for VP  (Read 7440 times)

Offline flowers

Re: Trump: I'd Consider Rubio, Kasich, Walker for VP
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2016, 07:53:39 pm »
:silly:

Maybe we have a different definition of what constitutes a personal attack?
You are defending yourself and that is a personal attack on them.

Offline flowers

« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2016, 07:55:28 pm »
You're only a "noob" , idiot, moron, sockpuppet, Ahole, etc. if you don't genuflect to Cruz and his supporters.
I feel cheated....I haven't yet been called a sockpuppet.  :smokin:  To be fair haven't been called a Ahole yet either, well not that I know.  :smokin:

A-Lert

« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2016, 07:56:42 pm »
Not at all, owners would and should encourage it. Just seems like he went straight into flaming people.

You, of all posters, being critical of flaming people. You're one of the biggest offenders.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2016, 07:58:01 pm »
You, of all posters, being critical of flaming people. You're one of the biggest offenders.

I try to wait awhile before someone thoroughly annoys me and then I flame them.

Offline flowers

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2016, 07:58:43 pm »
I try to wait awhile before someone thoroughly annoys me and then I flame them.

A-Lert

« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2016, 08:01:35 pm »
I feel cheated....I haven't yet been called a sockpuppet.  :smokin:  To be fair haven't been called a Ahole yet either, well not that I know.  :smokin:

I've only been here for a short period of time and I've been called both, plus others. Some I probably haven't seen. All of the name calling and insults  from Cruz supporters.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2016, 08:04:42 pm »
I've been posting here for awhile and I can honestly say I have found quite the opposite to be true in here. For the most part those that have been posting on this forum for some time have a certain respect for each other and avoid name calling. 

Were you able to type that with a straight face?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 08:28:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2016, 08:05:47 pm »
You're only a "noob" , idiot, moron, sockpuppet, Ahole, etc. if you don't genuflect to Cruz and his supporters.

Knock it off...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2016, 08:08:54 pm »
No apology needed.  I was directly speaking to the newbie on the block who insulted us all 14 year olds. I find it comical actually when someone who has only been in here a couple of days starts spewing against the 'family' in here.  We all lose our temper at times and go over the top; myself included and there have been times when I have chimed in some off the wall remarks, and for that I am sorry. But, I think most of us know each other well enough that we don't intend to insult each other or harm each other with words.  We attack candidates yes, but each other is not really typical in this forum.

There have been several of late who have jumped in as 'newbies' and started attacking other posters (one in particular with his very first post).  I think you're right about the rest of us, though.  We respect each other and understand when someone just got mad and said something they regret (even if they don't come right out and say they do).

I think one of the problems lately has been that people have interpreted attacks on their candidate as attacks on them personally.  We all need to distinguish between what is going against the candidate and what is going against individuals here. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2016, 08:08:54 pm »
Were you able to type thiat with a straight face?
I tell this thread has been hoot to read today.

A-Lert

« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2016, 08:09:18 pm »
Knock it off...

I've been called all of those names I've mentioned right here. The name calling and insults haven't stopped.

Offline flowers

« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2016, 08:10:31 pm »
Knock it off...
To be fair....A-lert was called a noob in here today.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2016, 08:13:13 pm »
I've only been here for a short period of time and I've been called both, plus others. Some I probably haven't seen. All of the name calling and insults  from Cruz supporters.

Really??  I have been a long-time Cruz supporter ... and I don't believe that I personally called you anything or insulted you personally.  Trump yes as I think he is nothing more than a loud-mouthed liberal buffoon.  I said it against the candidate; not against you.  Big difference.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2016, 08:15:42 pm »
To be fair....A-lert was called a noob in here today.

Since when is "Noob" on the pejorative list of banned words?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2016, 08:16:12 pm »
Were you able to type thiat with a straight face?

Absotlively posolutely unequivocally without a doubt.   Key words being 'most of us' ... if you don't want to include yourself, that's up to you.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2016, 08:16:12 pm »
I don't like the term noob or newbie....once you join you are a member here and deserve respect.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2016, 08:17:12 pm »
Maybe it's time to move this to Members Only?   

Bill Cipher

« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2016, 08:17:35 pm »

:boring:

You could be a sock puppet if you constantly post 21 to 23 hours a day straight, day in and day out.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2016, 08:17:48 pm »
I tell this thread has been hoot to read today.

Glad you could see some humor.  Where is Frank when you need him?

Wingnut

« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2016, 08:17:55 pm »
I don't like the term noob or newbie....once you join you are a member here and deserve respect.

Can we call em Greenhorns?  I always wanted to call someone a greenhorn.  Well, that and Probie.

Wingnut

« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2016, 08:19:28 pm »
Glad you could see some humor.  Where is Frank when you need him?

His Lincoln broke down on the 405 this morning.   He's still waiting on a tow.

A-Lert

« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2016, 08:21:23 pm »
Really??  I have been a long-time Cruz supporter ... and I don't believe that I personally called you anything or insulted you personally.  Trump yes as I think he is nothing more than a loud-mouthed liberal buffoon.  I said it against the candidate; not against you.  Big difference.

I didn't say all Cruz supporters are immature, childish, foul-mouthed, vile, vulgar and impudent. I stated that all the insults were from Cruz supporters. 

Bill Cipher

« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2016, 08:21:25 pm »

I thought it was a Mercury Topaz?

Offline flowers

« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2016, 08:22:25 pm »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2016, 08:24:04 pm »
What I find amazing is this guy has been here for 2 days and already has more than 60 posts.

The site owners here have clearly stated that seniority is worth nothing. Anti-Trump sinkspur did 105 posts in a day, and anti-Trump Cipher did 93 by 6:30 pm one recent day.

Sixty posts in two days is downright lazy. Now that you understand the terrain, get busy newcomer.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln