Author Topic: Shocker. Ted Cruz Lies Again…Chuck Norris Did NOT Endorse Him and Won’t  (Read 15136 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

So you're not Frank Cannon.

Your question doesn;t make sense. Frank Cannon always drove a Lincoln. A Mark III in the first season and a Mark IV in the rest of the seasons. He never drove anything else unless it he was out of town and needed a rental.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

A bit on the "Journalist" who wrote this hard news article.....

BTW, I can't find anything called the FJN Award.

Hey!  That is Big Bondage Steve from my erotic auto-asphyxiation forum.  He doesn't look as hairy with his shirt on.  That guy is a real chocker.

A-Lert

Then this guy is as stupid as the guy he supports because that is NOT what he had written. I cut and pasted straight from his bio.

BTW, this award is a from another kook blog. This isn't anything I would brag about. Good Ol' Steve (Known to his friends as Shemp for his snappy haircut) was the first CJN award winner....and possibly the only because CJN management's mom grounded him from borrowing the car. 

http://cjndaily.com/joty-award/

Steve is a conservative, but if he doesn't toe your line he is "stupid". Another mindless allegation from the cheap seats.

A-Lert

Hey!  That is Big Bondage Steve from my erotic auto-asphyxiation forum.  He doesn't look as hairy with his shirt on.  That guy is a real chocker.

Is that the way you want this forum to become? I'm sure the site owners don't appreciate that filth on their site, but you can ask if you want.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Is that the way you want this forum to become? I'm sure the site owners don't appreciate that filth on their site, but you can ask if you want.
Jealous much?

A-Lert

Your question doesn;t make sense. Frank Cannon always drove a Lincoln. A Mark III in the first season and a Mark IV in the rest of the seasons. He never drove anything else unless it he was out of town and needed a rental.

Then you never watched all  the programs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Ykw25z5YE

Cannon Ford Bronco Chase

A-Lert

Jealous much?

Of what? Keep digging.

Offline Frank Cannon

Steve is a conservative, but if he doesn't toe your line he is "stupid". Another mindless allegation from the cheap seats.

Toe the line on this discredited garbage you posted of his? There are at least 5 incorrect things in the "reporting". Shemp is more Alex Jones then he is Conservative.

Offline Frank Cannon

Then you never watched all  the programs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Ykw25z5YE

Cannon Ford Bronco Chase

That don't look like LA, so obviously he is out of town and it is a rental. Try reading and comprehending....or don't. It makes you an easier punching bag for others.

A-Lert

That don't look like LA, so obviously he is out of town and it is a rental. Try reading and comprehending....or don't. It makes you an easier punching bag for others.

I asked which Frank preferred the Lincoln or the Bronco? You replied the question made no sense. Well, it made sense and you didn't know the answer.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Please get back on topic, or let this thread die!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Frank Cannon

Sorry. I thought I was on the Ford Lincoln Mercury Owners thread. My apologies. Guess I won't post about my feelings on the redesign of the Mercury Topaz in 1987 even though I was thinking about it all day.

A-Lert

You can kill it. We can discuss this now.

Ted Cruz on Immigration: This problem will solve itself (We'll build a wall) by A-Lert

Offline bolobaby

You'll find if you put one or two people on Ignore, the place becomes much, much saner.

I'm very excited about the ignore feature. That's something FR didn't have, but something I wanted desperately!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Was it ever on topic? I think it's veered into the "cheese/moose/sister" category as of late.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

I'm very excited about the ignore feature. That's something FR didn't have, but something I wanted desperately!

It's very helpful.  There are a couple of Trump folks who just spam threads and never, ever, ever have anything of value to read.  It makes life much more pleasant to read only substantive posts.........  and saves time!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Bill Cipher

Sorry. I thought I was on the Ford Lincoln Mercury Owners thread. My apologies. Guess I won't post about my feelings on the redesign of the Mercury Topaz in 1987 even though I was thinking about it all day.

Did they update the Ford Tempo at the same time, or did that follow by a year?

Offline Frank Cannon

Did they update the Ford Tempo at the same time, or did that follow by a year?

I don't know. I didn't hang around with poor people the drove Fords back then so I am unaware. Just Mercury's.

Bill Cipher

I don't know. I didn't hang around with poor people the drove Fords back then so I am unaware. Just Mercury's.

Elitist!!!

Too bad they never had a Lincoln version of the Tempo/Topaz!

Offline Frank Cannon

Elitist!!!

Too bad they never had a Lincoln version of the Tempo/Topaz!

LOL. Yeah. I used to walk around back then going "If only Lincoln would build an underpowered, undersized, poorly built, ugly car with leather seats I wouldn't need to walk anymore." Then I realized Cadillac had that covered....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Initially, I fought against it, but the infection is so deep, why bother? The patient called "conservatism" is nearly dead. My efforts to treat the illness will never succeed. There is no refuge left of sensible conservativism left, is there? Anywhere you go, THEY will be there, furthering the infection,destroying rational discourse, killing the patient.

YOu sum up my frustrations perfectly. Frankly there's no refuge of sense left anywhere in politics, on left or right. Just angry stupid people typing angry stupid words, and the angrier and stupider they are, the louder they seem to shout. My take is that the media has made us all victims, in our own heads, of some imagined conspiracy or bad guy keeping us down. Libs/leftists have the nefarious 1%, and the usual BS. BUt now the right has our own imaginary bogeymen. Just listen to Limbaugh ranting against the "stablishment". We are a society that desperately wants to be told that our own crappy lives are not our own fault.

geronl

Ted Cruz never claimed he did.

Wingnut

LOL. Yeah. I used to walk around back then going "If only Lincoln would build an underpowered, undersized, poorly built, ugly car with leather seats I wouldn't need to walk anymore." Then I realized Cadillac had that covered....

That was a pontiac 2000.   Chevy called it a Cavalier.   GM said WTF....lets add some valour seats and call it a Caddy.