Author Topic: DOZENS of people show up to Trump Colorado ‘voter disenfranchisement’ rally!!! YUGE!!  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

A historic and yuge and enormous and totally momentous group of literally dozens showed up at the Colorado rally against voter disenfranchisement that didn’t happen in Colorado!!! DOZENS!!!
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/dozens-of-people-show-up-to-trump-colorado-voter-disenfranchisement-rally-yuge/#ixzz45wi8LMlv

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

USA USA USA USA!!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Because the election rules were set last year.  So sad that Democrats couldn't join in.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

The Orange Baboon can't pronounce or spell it....  but he truly is the antidisestablishmentarianism candidate.

A-Lert

Because the election rules were set last year.  So sad that Democrats couldn't join in.

How many Republicans couldn't join in?

Offline AnybodyButaDem

How many Republicans couldn't join in?

Yeah almost people showed up for this rally than were legitimately able to cast a ballot in Colorado.

So far tonight I've seen supposed conservatives state we shouldn't cut taxes, and now mocking citizens who couldn't vote in CO for protesting.

Yeah, the GOPe is looking great these days!   :silly:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 01:38:24 am by AnybodyButaDemocrat »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

A-Lert

Yeah almost people showed up for this rally than were legitimately able to cast a ballot in Colorado.

So far tonight I've seen supposed conservatives state we shouldn't cut taxes, and now mocking citizens who couldn't vote in CO for protesting.

It is called the "Stupid Party" for good reason.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

It is called the "Stupid " for good reason.

Hey am I talking to myself, or am I talking with one of my alternate personalities.  Or, are you someone completely different from me?  I'm so confused!  :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

Trump is not going to cut taxes either.  That's bullshit talk, just like everything else he says.

Citizens could have voted in CO if they had gotten off their beer-laden asses and gone to a caucus. Trump didn't WANT to do anything in CO so he could bellyache.

And, of course, his Trumploons are all about victimology, so he plays to their sense of getting screwed (even when they weren't).

The problem is not Trump.

The problem is the Trumploons.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Trump is not going to cut taxes either.  That's bullshit talk, just like everything else he says.

Citizens could have voted in CO if they had gotten off their beer-laden asses and gone to a caucus. Trump didn't WANT to do anything in CO so he could bellyache.

And, of course, his Trumploons are all about victimology, so he plays to their sense of getting screwed (even when they weren't).

The problem is not Trump.

The problem is the Trumploons.

Very mature.  You persuaded me!  Do you want taxes cut? 

I believe Trump says what he means.   You don't get as far as he has in the business world by lying to people.

I believe Cruz says what he means. He's a very intelligent man.

I believe Kasich says what he means.  He's basically a Democrat at this point, and has even said he should have run as a Democrat. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline sinkspur

Very mature.  You persuaded me!  Do you want taxes cut? 

I believe Trump says what he means.   You don't get as far as he has in the business world by lying to people.

I believe Cruz says what he means. He's a very intelligent man.

I believe Kasich says what he means.  He's basically a Democrat at this point, and has even said he should have run as a Democrat.

Did Trump mean what he said here?

Matthews had asked Trump whether he would seek to ban abortion and how he would enforce such a policy.

“The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment,” Trump said in the interview taped for a town hall forum airing later Wednesday.
“For the woman?” Matthews asked.

“Yeah, there has to be some form,” Trump responded.

Matthews pressed Trump repeatedly on abortion and to clarify his own stance.

“Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge,” he asked Trump.

“Well, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, they should be punished,’ ” Trump responded.

Asked what a ban on abortion would entail, Trump said: “Well you know you’ll go back to a position like they had, where people will perhaps go to illegal places, but you have to ban it.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/donald-trump-abortion-punishment-ban-illegal-pro-life
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:00:03 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

He is the crybaby bully:   :hard crying:

Yep and a huge Con bully!!!

Hey am I talking to myself, or am I talking with one of my alternate personalities.  Or, are you someone completely different from me?  I'm so confused!  :shrug:

You're not fooling anybody.  The only time there has ever been two of you, is when I had double vision.

Wingnut

You're not fooling anybody.  The only time there has ever been two of you, is when I had double vision.

Ah the old MD 20/20 scenario.   He's a wino

A-Lert

That's from ODing on NyQuil.

That's from ODing on NyQuil.
I am not drunk.  you are drunks.

geronl

I think Rent-A-Mob Inc just had their check cancelled

A-Lert

A bus load of politicians were driving down a country road, when the bus ran off the road and crashed into a tree in an old farmer's field. The old farmer, after seeing what happened, went over to investigate. A few days later, the local sheriff came out looking for the missing politicos, saw the crashed bus, and asked the farmer where all the politicians had gone.

The farmer said, "I buried 'em all... out back."

The sheriff then asked, "Were they ALL dead?"

The old farmer replied, "Well, some of them said they weren't, but you know how them politicians lie."

Offline bolobaby

The Orange Baboon can't pronounce or spell it....  but he truly is the antidisestablishmentarianism candidate.

What are you talking about? He has the BEST words.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

What are you talking about? He has the BEST words.
Yes ... yes he does!