Author Topic: Trump spokeswoman: There was no attack on Heidi Cruz  (Read 11140 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Trump spokeswoman: There was no attack on Heidi Cruz
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2016, 02:52:58 am »
Re: pen = bomb (maybe).

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-pen-campaign-manager-reporter-cnn-2016-3

All I was asking from Sink was to provide a link to back up his statement - as the one he provided said nothing about that.   As you could see, he never would - he never explained that he heard it, but couldn't remember where.....he should thank you Lando - for doing the research for him that he wouldn't do.

Now, can you help him out and show us proof that cruel Donald Trump never mentions his daughter Tiffany?  Because I have heard him do so with my own ears. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

A-Lert

« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2016, 02:57:00 am »
Hey, LL. He never mentions her when he mentions his sons.  She's Marla's kid, grew up in Hawaii.

He's got a plane and apparently rarely saw her.    Dogs do a better job of parenting.

8888crybaby

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2016, 03:06:26 am »
All I was asking from Sink was to provide a link to back up his statement - as the one he provided said nothing about that.   As you could see, he never would - he never explained that he heard it, but couldn't remember where.....he should thank you Lando - for doing the research for him that he wouldn't do.

Now, can you help him out and show us proof that cruel Donald Trump never mentions his daughter Tiffany?  Because I have heard him do so with my own ears.

Calm down. He mentions her, just not as often as he mentions his sons and Ivanka. It's noticeable.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2016, 03:08:29 am »
Regarding the 'pen bomb' comment, Sink wasn't making that up.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-says-ex-breitbart-reporter-could-have-had-little-bomb/article/2587162

I asked him for A LINK - because that was NOT in the link he gave. I asked him several times and got nothing.  Lando provided a link - which I saw later after I posted this third request to Sink.  I had not heard that story - so I asked for a LINK from him - forgive me if I often have doubts as to his veracity, especially since he won't let the Tiffany misstatement die even after being corrected on it.   

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2016, 03:10:43 am »
Calm down. He mentions her, just not as often as he mentions his sons and Ivanka. It's noticeable.

Well, there again - YOU said he NEVER mentions her.  Words have meaning you know. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2016, 03:13:43 am »
I asked him for A LINK - because that was NOT in the link he gave. I asked him several times and got nothing.  Lando provided a link - which I saw later after I posted this third request to Sink.  I had not heard that story - so I asked for a LINK from him - forgive me if I often have doubts as to his veracity, especially since he won't let the Tiffany misstatement die even after being corrected on it.   

I post links.  You disagree with the links, take it up with the originator of the link.

A-Lert

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2016, 03:23:03 am »
Well, there again - YOU said he NEVER mentions her.  Words have meaning you know.

I notice there are some posters here that are all about deception, deceit, misinformation, disinformation, propaganda and outright lies. They have no respect for the truth or those who own the forum.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2016, 03:32:42 am »
I notice there are some posters here that are all about deception, deceit, misinformation, disinformation, propaganda and outright lies. They have no respect for the truth or those who own the forum.

Yeah.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2016, 03:39:58 am »

Did you choke when you were typing those words? 

A-Lert

« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2016, 03:46:14 am »
Did you choke when you were typing those words?
No, just when I see yours.  :3:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2016, 03:52:34 am »

And then there are posters that are all about the emoticons.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2016, 04:49:49 am »
And then there are posters that are all about the emoticons.

:word:
The Republic is lost.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2016, 10:56:58 am »
That's a non-sequitur, Relic.  I am not 'conservatism.'  But it is conservatism that Trump is trashing.

He is trashing social conservatism.  He is trashing fiscal conservatism.  He is trashing small government conservatism.

And he is the embodiment of the lies the left has always told about conservatives....... that we are non-thinking,misogynist, racist bigots.

Trump is all of the above, but the problem is that he doesn't have a conservative bone in his body.

Not even a Republican bone.

He's a Progressive trashing conservatism.............. and succeeding.

In their glee to destroy the Republican party, so-called conservatives latched on to the Trump band-wagon without a single thought as to the consequences of their irresponsible behavior.  Because instead of destroying the Republican party through Trump and replacing it with something conservative.  They have destroyed the Republican party and replaced it with a leftist thug who wants to be king.

Great work, guys.... **nononono*

You hit the nail squarely on the head :amen:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2016, 11:30:57 am »

Hmmm.  They're called Trump supporters. 

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2016, 12:20:35 pm »

alice, I come in peace.  I posted several links last night that reinforced Trump supporter arguments in a magnanimous effort to quell the back and forth.  That included an article on Tiffany.  She is hardly neglected.  But, I shall not run along to prove a negative.

And when I show up next time?  It will be in peace.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »
You hit the nail squarely on the head :amen:

Thank you, Lottie!

I think it might be called the law of unintended consequences.  A certain segment of conservatives abhor the GOP and want it to be destroyed.

When they saw Trump, the "outsider" (that's a hoot, considering how he's been a political insider for decades), and saw him come in with a wrecking ball, even if they didn't outright support him, they loved what he was doing.

Only what he was and is doing is destroying the entire conservative movement and setting us back a very long way.  There are a lot of people out there who don't know that Trump is really a Democrat...... a Progressive.  They think he's conservative and know that he's a misogynist, says racist things, treats people like dirt, and they associate his behavior with the lies they've been told by the left about us.

It's heart-wrenching to see people who actually ARE conservative attach themselves to such a destructive pretender.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2016, 05:31:30 pm »

Hmmm.  They're called Trump supporters.

Only by people with small minds.

Offline flowers

« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2016, 06:28:21 pm »
Exactly! 

Wingnut

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2016, 06:29:59 pm »

You sure are a one trick pony. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2016, 06:33:05 pm »
Exactly!

Here's what Trump thinks of you, Flowers:

ABC News Politics
‏@ABCPolitics

.@realDonaldTrump advises supporters: "Always be around unsuccessful people, because everybody will respect you"

A-Lert

« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2016, 06:33:15 pm »
You sure are a one trick pony.

Try me  :patriot:

Wingnut

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2016, 06:38:53 pm »
Try me  :patriot:

Can't . I'm self moderating myself at present.   But I'll keep you in my thoughts!   :beer:

A-Lert

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2016, 06:40:39 pm »
Here's what Trump thinks of you, Flowers:

ABC News Politics
‏@ABCPolitics

.@realDonaldTrump advises supporters: "Always be around unsuccessful people, because everybody will respect you"

Too funny that YOU would post that. :silly:

Trump: 'Always be around unsuccessful people because everybody will respect you'

Donald Trump broke from his usual political script for part of a campaign rally on Wednesday to offer advice for success to his college audience.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/video/2016/03/trump-always-be-around-unsuccessful-people-because-everybody-will-respect-you-050024#ixzz44PfQJk7w
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

A-Lert

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2016, 06:42:06 pm »
Can't . I'm self moderating myself at present.   But I'll keep you in my thoughts!   :beer:

Thanks, I'll try to do likewise.  :beer:

Offline flowers

« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2016, 06:45:18 pm »
:beer: