Author Topic: 'Seriously?': Megyn Kelly hits out at Donald Trump after he retweets unflattering photo of Ted Cruz's wife Heidi next to his model wife Melania  (Read 10965 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3507915/Seriously-Megyn-Kelly-hits-Donald-Trump-retweets-unflattering-photo-Ted-Cruz-s-wife-Heidi-model-wife-Melania.html

Donald Trump retweeted an unflattering image of Ted Cruz's wife next to his model wife Melania on Wednesday night
Fox News host Megyn Kelly responded by posting Trump's retweet on her account, writing; 'Seriously'
Ted Cruz hit back at Trump on Twitter as well saying 'real men don't attack women'
On Tuesday night Trump threatened to 'spill the beans' on Heidi after a Super PAC supporting Ted ran an ad in Utah 'slut shaming' Melania
Heidi defended herself, saying Trump's words 'have no basis in reality,' while Ted Cruz said that he had nothing to do with the ad in Utah
Meanwhile, a new poll says Cruz and Kasich would beat Clinton, but Trump would not

Offline musiclady

Donald is hitting a new low with his attack on Heidi Cruz.  His unfavorables will continue to rise the more he does this ugly stuff.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald is hitting a new low with his attack on Heidi Cruz.  His unfavorables will continue to rise the more he does this ugly stuff.

His Make America Great Again PAC just turned on him and no longer supports him. People are finally getting sick of his scat.

Online andy58-in-nh

How, how is this even imaginable?

It is possible because our intellectually barren, celebrity-worshiping, self-absorbed, morally abject culture can no longer distinguish between Reality TV and Reality. And it no longer wants to. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Lando Lincoln

It is possible because our intellectually barren, celebrity-worshiping, self-absorbed, morally abject culture can no longer distinguish between Reality TV and Reality. And it no longer wants to.

Yes, and meanwhile on college campuses, major media boardrooms, school boards, inner city leadership councils, etc., the planning continues.  Always undaunted.  Always moving inexorably towards Utopia or Anarchy.  To some, these are one and the same.

(My one cheerful post of the day.)
John Steinbeck

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yes, and meanwhile on college campuses, major media boardrooms, school boards, inner city leadership councils, etc., the planning continues.  Always undaunted.  Always moving inexorably towards Utopia or Anarchy.  To some, these are one and the same.

(My one cheerful post of the day.)
You're like a ray of sunshine ^-^

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
How, how is this even imaginable?

Ask his damn supporters.  They're the ones who enable this fool - and make themselves look like fools in the process.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The anti-Trump, pro-Cruz PAC started the wives thing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

His Make America Great Again PAC just turned on him and no longer supports him. People are finally getting sick of his scat.

They no longer support him; but he has billions. What does he care? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

Trump is going to have women tripping over themselves to get to the polls to vote for Hillary Clinton. 

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I expect Trump to triple down and go after Heidi over apparently some past depression and personal issues, and drag that thru the mud.

To which Cruz simply needs to respond - yep, we're all human here, and I stand by my wife because I love her and the juice is worth the squeeze.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LottieDah

I expect Trump to triple down and go after Heidi over apparently some past depression and personal issues, and drag that thru the mud.

To which Cruz simply needs to respond - yep, we're all human here, and I stand by my wife because I love her and the juice is worth the squeeze.

In this day and age when mental illness and depression are no longer things to be ashamed of, Trump is foolish and mean spirited to even get embroiled in such a fight.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
In this day and age when mental illness and depression are no longer things to be ashamed of, Trump is foolish and mean spirited to even get embroiled in such a fight.

But, of course, Trump IS foolish and mean-spirited - it's just what his supporters dig about him.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline LottieDah

"But, of course, Trump IS foolish and mean-spirited - it's just what his supporters dig about him. "

He's going to have people hot footing it to the polls so they can vote for Clinton or Sanders.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Whose PAC? 

Are you making stuff up again?

But, of course, Trump IS foolish and mean-spirited - it's just what his supporters dig about him.

How would you know what his supporters "dig"  about him?   I would be surprised if one came within 10 feet of you.   :shrug:

Offline aligncare

Yes, it's better to sit there and take the political hit, like Romney did when he was caught with a binder full of women and uttered not a peep in his defense.

Yes, republicans deserve a passive wussy candidate with nothing to say when campaign surrogates of a lying sleazeball opponent run a nude photo of his opponent's wife in a political ad, and the guy raises no objection!

So, if your group is working to elect a religious purity candidate, be sure to make a huge TV buy in Utah with lots of nude photos.

Offline musiclady

Trump is going to have women tripping over themselves to get to the polls to vote for Hillary Clinton.

If the worst should occur, and he becomes the nominee, then yes, women of every political persuasion will be voting for Hillary.

The best thing I can see happening at this point, is for Trump to continue this swirl down the toilet so that even his most devoted fans turn on him.

He cannot be our nominee.  He is a despicable person.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Hahaha, really? Any evidence?

If the worst should occur, and he becomes the nominee, then yes, women of every political persuasion will be voting for Hillary.

The best thing I can see happening at this point, is for Trump to continue this swirl down the toilet so that even his most devoted fans turn on him.

He cannot be our nominee.  He is a despicable person.

Yikes!  I fear you're going to have a rough summer.   **nononono*