Author Topic: 'Seriously?': Megyn Kelly hits out at Donald Trump after he retweets unflattering photo of Ted Cruz's wife Heidi next to his model wife Melania  (Read 10903 times)

Offline musiclady

Yikes!  I fear you're going to have a rough summer.   **nononono*

Actually, I'm not worried about myself.  The country is going to have an horrific 4 years if Trump is our nominee.

And, even after 8 years of Obama, I still don't want America to die......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Actually, I'm not worried about myself.  The country is going to have an horrific 4 years if Trump is our nominee.

And, even after 8 years of Obama, I still don't want America to die......

Also, with Hillary elected there will be a permanent liberal majority on the Supreme Court.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Actually, I'm not worried about myself. 

Well, rest easy.  We'll keep you in our prayers.

Offline musiclady

btw, RiV, as per her standard behavior, is diverting the subject of the thread to start a personal battle with me.  I'm not falling for it.

The SUBJECT here is Donald Trump's perversion, and bad character.

Stay on topic, please.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

It is possible because our intellectually barren, celebrity-worshiping, self-absorbed, morally abject culture can no longer distinguish between Reality TV and Reality. And it no longer wants to.

Is that the reason a sexual predator enabler is leading the demonrat primary?

Offline sinkspur

Ben SasseVerified account
‏@BenSasse

.@realDonaldTrump loves bullying women on twitter. But he’d never have the guts to talk like this abt a guy’s wife to his face
#fakeToughGuy

This is Senator Ben Sasse from Nebraska
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

I'd have no problem telling Bill Clinton to his face that his "wife" is a sexual predator enabler.

• Technical
I'd have no problem telling Bill Clinton to his face that his "wife" is a sexual predator enabler.

Trump's many wives are just as bad. One lines up after the next to be used up and thrown away like trash.

Wingnut

Trump's many wives are just as bad. One lines up after the next to be used up and thrown away like trash.

The settlement money must have made sleeping with Trump worth it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I don't know about that.  You don't get the money until afterwards, so how do you know when you make the decision?

A-Lert

According to the anti-Trumps nothing is as bad as Trump. You impugn your own credibility.

A-Lert

Are you speaking from experience?

• Technical
Two personal attacks in a row from our dear little Trumpkins. Guess they're getting a bit nervous about their Grand poobah drawing too much heat. Who knows what other atrocity he will tweet on Twitter!!

OH MY MY!

Offline sinkspur

chmtp ‏@chmtp  5h5 hours ago

Cruz could drive Trump crazy insinuating every misdeed [ideological flip-flopping, random outbursts...] was an old man losing his marbles
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Two personal attacks in a row from our dear little Trumpkins. Guess they're getting a bit nervous about their Grand poobah drawing too much heat. Who knows what other atrocity he will tweet on Twitter!!

OH MY MY!

I feel your pain.  8888crybaby

Offline aligncare

I'm always amused by people complaining about personal attacks. Oh, my, is right.

Thank God TBR has an easy to use data search engine. You can look up each of these posters and see how nasty they've been to Trump supporters, calling us every demeaning name in the book!

Search engines are our friends.

Offline flowers

I'm always amused by people complaining about personal attacks. Oh, my, is right.

Thank God TBR has an easy to use data search engine. You can look up each of these posters and see how nasty they've been to Trump supporters, calling us every demeaning name in the book!

It is amazing the difference between anti-Trump posters and us. It really is on all levels.  They are allowed to attack us on a hourly basis. This place has become like the Democratic Underground.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
The anti-Trump, pro-Cruz PAC started the wives thing.

One should bear in mind that Cruz had nothing directly to do with the pro-Cruz PAC who
posted the Melania Trump pictures---just as Donaldus Minimus had nothing directly to
do with the Make America Great Again PAC that folded four months ago and whose former
spokeswoman has since disavowed their man.

All Donaldus Minimus had to do was object to the PAC hoisting the pictures and that would
have been that, and even his staunchest opponents would have agreed he had every right
to stand up for his woman. But no. He had to go forth and level threats against the Cruzes
even though they had nothing directly or explicitly to do with the operation of that PAC.

Knowing when enough is enough is almost as important as knowing the Constitution you're
going to pledge to uphold and defend if and when you assume the oath of office. We have
evidence enough that Donaldus Minimus lacks significant knowledge of each of those
things.

(Fair disclosure: I am not a supporter of Ted Screws, Donaldus Minimus, or
Hilarious Rodent Clinton . . .)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:36:06 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

A-Lert

I don't believe I've ever used anything more "insulting" than anti-trumps and sore losers to those who constantly denigrate Trump and his supporters. I don't ever recall insulting any GOP candidate with smears and slurs as do the anti-trumps. The anti-trumps act more like liberals.

Offline Frank Cannon

The anti-Trump, pro-Cruz PAC started the wives thing.

Typical uneducated Trump supporter. Liz Mair is not a pro-Cruz supporter in the least. She hates him.

Offline Frank Cannon

It is amazing the difference between anti-Trump posters and us. It really is on all levels.  They are allowed to attack us on a hourly basis. This place has become like the Democratic Underground.

Because you folks routinely roll in here using already discredited talking points to sell your wears. One example is peddling this garbage that it was a Pro-Cruz PAC starting this wives thing. The broad that runs it is not even remotely close to being a fan of Cruz and has said so openly.

A-Lert

Typical uneducated Trump supporter. Liz Mair is not a pro-Cruz supporter in the least. She hates him.

But it appears she hates Trump even more.

http://www.lizmair.com/biography.php

she led an aggressive and groundbreaking online media outreach effort aimed at electing John McCain

She also consulted for Gov. Rick Perry during his presidential run.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

she led an aggressive and groundbreaking online media outreach effort aimed at electing John McCain

That's right. Her PAC is focused on stopping Trump. She was for Rubio and Perry before him but the PAC has put out ads encouraging people to vote for whatever candidate is doing the best against Trump in that given state.

Offline kevindavis007

So what??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline flowers

Because you folks routinely roll in here using already discredited talking points to sell your wears.
   :silly:

You all would know....that is the perfect description for you all, not us.  Back on ignore.