Author Topic: Trump doubles down on Heidi Cruz attacks  (Read 11538 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump doubles down on Heidi Cruz attacks
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2016, 01:30:35 am »
Step up, buddy.  Let's have a real debate on issues.  This is allegedly a "Conservative" forum and there is NOTHING conservative about Donald Trump.

Stop your snark, stop your hit and run.  Tell me about Donald Trump, tell me about his bona fides as a conservative, tell me about his real policies and real plans and his real ability to implement them politically.

I share your frustration and anger Arne, but keep in mind that DC, Alicewonders, truth_seeker, RIV, and other Trump supporters on this forum are frustrated and angry too.  They voted for McCain and Romney, and they may suspect you support Hillary.  They may be wrong, but they are not your enemy...in a different time they would be your allies.  The GOP is in the midst of a civil war and these people were our brothers and sisters.

A-Lert is too new for me to judge with any confidence, he rubs me the wrong way too, but I liken him to the Trump side version of SneakyPete.  He has come in all guns blazing to prove himself.  Give him time and he may temper his actions with further experience.

I hope your non-political life is going better. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 05:49:13 am by Mod1 »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2016, 01:41:24 am »
New website:

Type http://snivelingcoward.com  into your URL bar.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2016, 01:42:44 am »
New website:

Type http://snivelingcoward.com  into your URL bar.

Ugh.  Now I have to go take another shower.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2016, 01:46:01 am »
I share your frustration and anger Arne, but keep in mind that DC, Alicewonders, truth_seeker, RIV, and other Trump supporters on this forum are frustrated and angry too.  They voted for McCain and Romney, and they may suspect you support Hillary.  They may be wrong, but they are not your enemy...in a different time they would be your allies.  The GOP is in the midst of a civil war and these people were our brothers and sisters.

A-Lert is too new for me to judge with any confidence, he rubs me the wrong way too, but I liken him to the Trump side version of SneakyPete.  He has come in all guns blazing to prove himself.  Give him time and he may temper his actions with further experience.

I hope your non-political life is going better.

I have asked repeatedly that these Trump supporters to provide a rational, cogent argument why any Conservative would support Donald Trump as a potential candidate.  This is a GOP primary.  That was five months ago.   

There has been nothing forthcoming.  There will never be anything forthcoming because there is NO rational, cogent argument to support Donald Trump - a life long NYC Democrat operative, supporter and crony - as a Conservative GOP candidate.

You ascribe better motives than I for this ilk.   I have concluded that they are vandals and arsonists who are more interested in destroying the GOP than getting Donald Trump elected.   Because, as we watch this megalomaniac, thuggish piece of crap comport himself like the piece of crap he is -  even the most dedicated of his early naive supporters should take pause and revisit their support.

Absent any rational, politically wise reason for their support - which I have not seen - I don't respect or like the Trump acolytes and I consider them every bit my political enemy as the airheads who are googly eyed over Bernie.

Edit:  Oh, my personal life is going well but I care about America's future and I will admit that Trump is the kind of bully I love to punch in the mouth.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:49:29 am by ArneFufkin »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2016, 01:48:01 am »
I have asked repeatedly that these Trump supporters to provide a rational, cogent argument why any Conservative would support Donald Trump as a potential candidate.  This is a GOP primary.  That was five months ago.   

There has been nothing forthcoming.  There will never be anything forthcoming because there is NO rational, cogent argument to support Donald Trump - a life long NYC Democrat operative, supporter and crony - as a Conservative GOP candidate.

You ascribe better motives than I for this ilk.   I have concluded that they are vandals and arsonists who are more interested in destroying the GOP than getting Donald Trump elected.   Because, as we watch this megalomaniac, thuggish piece of crap comport himself like the piece of crap he is -  even the most dedicated of his early naive supporters should take pause and revisit their support.

Absent any rational, politically wise reason for their support - which I have not seen - I don't respect or like the Trump acolytes and I consider them every bit my political enemy as the airheads who are googly eyed over Bernie.

I can give one reason that I would hope would convince people to vote for the orange baboon if he ends up being the GOP nomination:  the Supreme Court will become irredeemably leftist for at least 20 to 30 years if Clinton or Sanders wins the presidency.

A-Lert

« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2016, 01:49:20 am »
As i thought.   

You folks never disappoint me.   Contrived martyrdom, intellectual fraud and moral cowardice.

You don't think, you emote.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2016, 01:49:58 am »

That's rich

:boring:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2016, 01:50:10 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  10h10 hours ago

"@NeilTurner_: @realDonaldTrump Cruz & Rubio are scared! WATCH ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4oRhINk2E … "

@NeilTurner is a blatant Jew hater.  Just check out his twitter feed.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2016, 01:51:27 am »

I can give one reason that I would hope would convince people to vote for the orange baboon if he ends up being the GOP nomination:  the Supreme Court will become irredeemably leftist for at least 20 to 30 years if Clinton or Sanders wins the presidency.

Only if one is convinced that the orange baboon would actually seat a conservative.  Given Trump's liberal leaning tendencies for most of his life, I find that highly doubtful.  The way I see it, with either Trump or Hillary as president we are royally screwed!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A-Lert

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2016, 01:52:58 am »

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2016, 01:53:13 am »

As usual, you ignore my challenge to make the case for Donald Trump as a conservative candidate in the GOP on THIS allegedly conservative message board.

Make the case.

You guys all have the same technique around here it seems:  You ascribe "emotional" weaknesses to those who call you out on your intellectual, emotion-driven weaknesses for "The Donald" love.

Your ENTIRE support for Trump is based on baby emotions.

So sorry the "GOPe" made your life so miserable having no political or Constitutional capability to stop Obama from his extra-Constitutional abuses. 

What is the GOPe anyway?  The NSRC?  The NRCC?   Any Republican who can get an electoral majority in any district or state?   Can you angry people even name ONE chairman of a House or Senate committee or the Appropriation subcommittee "College of Cardinals"?

I see angry idiots and vandals in the Trump camp.   Time to grow up and take this country back.  We don't need no benevolent dictators.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:02:25 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2016, 01:53:40 am »

Trump said he'd be producing a list of five or ten people he might appoint to the Supreme Court. Where is it?

Like his tax returns, Trump says this stuff and has no intention of ever producing anybody or anything.  He says things to shut people up.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2016, 01:54:30 am »
Only if one is convinced that the orange baboon would actually seat a conservative.  Given Trump's liberal leaning tendencies for most of his life, I find that highly doubtful.  The way I see it, with either Trump or Hillary as president we are royally screwed!

No.  Only if one is convinced that Trump will not seat hard leftist justices.  I could deal with two or three more like C.J. Roberts if the alternative was two or three more Kagans or Sotomayors.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2016, 01:55:21 am »
No, factual.

Fact-free.  But I wouldn't expect anything better.  Now let's what brilliant riposte we get from you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2016, 01:55:40 am »

I completely agree.   There is absolutely nothing in Trump's past or present that should make anyone think he would nominate a SC Justice who is even remotely Conservative.

He doesn't have a conservative value in his repertoire, nor a conservative bone in his body.

It's only a pipe dream to think his SC justices would be better than Hillary's.

America is OVER, one way or the other.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2016, 01:56:52 am »
No.  Only if one is convinced that Trump will not seat hard leftist justices.  I could deal with two or three more like C.J. Roberts if the alternative was two or three more Kagans or Sotomayors.

Again........... what is it in Donald Trump's ideology that would make you think he wouldn't nominate a Kagan or Sotomayor?

(Short answer: Nothing).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Bill Cipher

« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2016, 01:57:38 am »
Again........... what is it in Donald Trump's ideology that would make you think he wouldn't nominate a Kagan or Sotomayor?

(Short answer: Nothing).

Because I don't think he's an ideologically committed leftist.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2016, 02:00:09 am »
Because I don't think he's an ideologically committed leftist.

But he's also not an ideologically committed NON-leftist either.

It would be a total crapshoot because he has no values.  It could easily be another Sotomayor.....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2016, 02:00:55 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2016, 02:01:51 am »
But he's also not an ideologically committed NON-leftist either.

It would be a total crapshoot because he has no values.  It could easily be another Sotomayor.....

I don't think he would go any further left than Roberts or Kennedy.

Online libertybele

« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2016, 02:07:29 am »
I completely agree.   There is absolutely nothing in Trump's past or present that should make anyone think he would nominate a SC Justice who is even remotely Conservative.

He doesn't have a conservative value in his repertoire, nor a conservative bone in his body.

It's only a pipe dream to think his SC justices would be better than Hillary's.

America is OVER, one way or the other.

Agreed.  I see a very, small glimmer of hope. Pray big time that Cruz continues to accumulate enough delegates to beat Trump which would be the very best case scenario.  Chances are he will be able to deny Trump the 1,237 delegates needed.  Unfortunately, if it goes to convention, Trump will probably feel slighted and run 3rd party, thus giving it to Hillary (which I think has been the plan).  With any luck, Trump will be an adult and admit defeat (ya right). If that even remotely happens, then it's  up to the 'insiders' unfortunately to decide who are nominee will be.  Hopefully it will be someone that will be able to defeat Hillary.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2016, 02:11:29 am »
So sorry the "GOPe" made your life so miserable having no political or Constitutional capability to stop Obama from his extra-Constitutional abuses. 

What is the GOPe anyway?  The NSRC?  The NRCC?   Any Republican who can get an electoral majority in any district or state?   Can you angry people even name ONE chairman of a House or Senate committee or the Appropriation subcommittee "College of Cardinals"?

I see angry idiots and vandals in the Trump camp.   Time to grow up and take this country back.  We don't need no benevolent dictators.

That is the same reasoning(?) I hear from Trump supporters.  Trump is payback for Republican failure, and the whole country is going to pay.

HonestJohn

« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2016, 02:13:07 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  10h10 hours ago

"@NeilTurner_: @realDonaldTrump Cruz & Rubio are scared! WATCH ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4oRhINk2E … "

@NeilTurner is a blatant Jew hater.  Just check out his twitter feed.

I posted a thread with a link to where one can check out the sickos (and Trump's favorite) twitter feed here, without having to dirty your browsing history.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,199949.0.html

A-Lert

« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2016, 02:23:41 am »
As usual, you ignore my challenge to make the case for Donald Trump as a conservative candidate in the GOP on THIS allegedly conservative message board.

Make the case.

You guys all have the same technique around here it seems:  You ascribe "emotional" weaknesses to those who call you out on your intellectual, emotion-driven weaknesses for "The Donald" love.

Your ENTIRE support for Trump is based on baby emotions.

I could reply to you as I have been replied to by some posters here when I've asked for evidence supporting their allegations; "Go find it yourself". I'm not angry, but you certainly post like it.

I've posted previously that Trump wants to secure the borders, actually vet immigrants rather than give them carte blanche. Halt the flow of Syrian refugees. Reduce the size of government by eliminating and reducing departments. Eliminate restrictive policies to make the US more business friendly. Reduce taxes. Reduce and eliminate foreign aid. Of course you wouldn't bother yourself with researching my posts because you see nothing but angry idiots. I say you are seeing your reflection.

Your childish allegations and accusations are nothing more than  an emotional rant. :seeya:

A-Lert

« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2016, 02:29:42 am »
Fact-free.  But I wouldn't expect anything better.  Now let's what brilliant riposte we get from you.

Just a good laugh at your childish "brilliance"!   The orange baboon  88finger point