Author Topic: Trump doubles down on Heidi Cruz attacks  (Read 11483 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump doubles down on Heidi Cruz attacks
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2016, 03:05:52 pm »
I thought it was the Nazi-dinosaurs from the center of the earth.  I saw a movie preview about them, so it must be true.

Nazi dinosaurs!  I would have thought you were being sarcastic, but there you go with a link.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2016, 03:06:09 pm »
I'll second those accurate words by MusicLady.

And, as for the "anti-Trumps" that seems to be roughly two groups of people; one who is anti-Trump first and foremost, and the rest of us who prefer another, better option than Trump.  Our comments do occasionally coincide, but to lump us into one group of "Trump haters" is a mistake and not honest.

Agree completely.

And I'll repeat, accusing mountaineer of causing trouble for ANYone is just plain wrong.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2016, 03:42:12 pm »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  21m21 minutes ago

The media is so after me on women  Wow, this is a tough business. Nobody has more respect for women than Donald Trump!

Trump has so much respect for women, he married three of them.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2016, 04:01:35 pm »
Funny. A friend of mine who attended Catholic school on Long Island said one of the nun teachers was obsessed with the Masons and blamed everything from the attack on  Pearl Harbor to dyspepsia on them.

Damn Penguins. Still give me nightmares.  We learned young to never turn your back on Mother Mary Stigmata.  She weilded a wooden ruler like a Jedi with a Lightsaber.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2016, 04:07:34 pm »
It's time to move this thread to the Member chat room. 

Unless simply keeping the title of the article front and center is what's important.   :pondering:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2016, 05:18:19 pm »
Damn Penguins. Still give me nightmares.  We learned young to never turn your back on Mother Mary Stigmata.  She weilded a wooden ruler like a Jedi with a Lightsaber.

Lost count of how many of those wooden rulers got broken across my knuckles for no good reason!  8888forgot
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2016, 05:26:06 pm »
Lost count of how many of those wooden rulers got broken across my knuckles for no good reason!  8888forgot

Yep, no reason at all, I'm sure.  :whistle:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2016, 05:28:50 pm »

I know I was a victim of circumstances.....well, most of the time!   :whistle:  Father said I had the ability to not act out in class, but not the will!  "Please say 10 Hail Mary's and 3 Our Fathers".