Author Topic: Mark Levin's Divorce  (Read 27962 times)

Offline Politics4us

Mark Levin's Divorce
« on: March 19, 2016, 03:52:24 am »
I'm not gossiping, but it's weird how when he lost his dogs, he wrote a book about it. He also said he almost quit radio, yet when he got divorced he didn't even mention it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Mark Levin's Divorce
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 04:03:13 am »
I'm not gossiping, but it's weird how when he lost his dogs, he wrote a book about it. He also said he almost quit radio, yet when he got divorced he didn't even mention it.

Lawyer
No military service
No children
Divorced

Political media hack
Absolutely no sense of humor, or humor at all

Telling me how to think about politics.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 04:39:11 am »
That post illustrates perfectly that you have NO ROOM TO TALK about anyone else being over the top with personal insults just because you don't like their Presidential candidate.  Shame on you for that post.

Exactly. Levin does have children.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 05:06:42 am »
That post illustrates perfectly that you have NO ROOM TO TALK about anyone else being over the top with personal insults just because you don't like their Presidential candidate.  Shame on you for that post.

A couple of points. First, Levin is a public figure. Second I made no personal insult of any member here.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

A-Lert

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 10:30:40 am »
Levin is NOT a politician.  He is no different than you and me.  He is using media to post his opinions.  You hate him because he endorsed Cruz.  Your comments were personal insults as well as being arrogant, dishonest and hypocritical. 

Where did you get that he has no children?  Or no sense of humor?  Why would you care about military service?  Have you served in the military?  Why do you care about a divorce?  Isn't your candidate for the highest public office in the land on his third wife AND a braggart about his many affairs, including with married women?  Why should Levin's divorce matter to you of all people?  Levin has never criticized Trump for his divorces or his affairs.  So why are you being vengeful toward Levin over that?  Oh, I know.  Because he dares to not agree with your presidential choice.  La-de-da!  My how vengeful of you.  Reminds me of a certain pompous, self-righteous, hypocritical, vile, vindictive presidential candidate with the first name Donald.

Levin IS different from you and me. He is a national media personality just like Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc. Unless of course, you are one also.

A-Lert

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 10:59:13 am »
The difference being Levin is successful and we are not? 

:wtf!:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 11:42:03 am »

I've defended Mark Levin many times in the past. In fact, once, when sinkspur was being harshly critical of Levin, I recall defending Mark against the criticism.

But, those were different times. Today, Mark's show is a nightly 3-hour infomercial for Ted Cruz (who, incidentally, sink also criticized when Cruz was running against Dewhurst in Texas--but that's a story for another time).

No, today, I suspect sinky, who has routinely criticized Trump for being divorced, probably wouldn't have much to say about Levin's divorce, and me, because of my support for Donald Trump, I can barely stand listening to Mark more than a few minutes now.

But, that's the nature of politics. It makes strange bedfellows, as the saying goes.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 12:08:11 pm »
I just have one question: if Levin was not a high-profile critic/opponent of Donald Trump, would this even be a topic of discussion?

No? Exactly. This is the Trump Enemies List again in action.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 12:20:58 pm »
I just have one question: if Levin was not a high-profile critic/opponent of Donald Trump, would this even be a topic of discussion?

Indeed. What next, compiling lists and spreadsheets of each candidate's supporters, their marital histories, incidences of adultery, alcohol abuse, pulling the wings off of flies, cheating on a test in fourth grade?

To the original poster: maybe when you're without sin, you can toss that first stone. Until then, how about sticking to the candidates' policy differences and their moral character (or lack thereof)? There's enough material there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 01:27:02 pm »
Aligncare wrote: "But, that's the nature of politics. It makes strange bedfellows, as the saying goes".

It's an upside down world these days.  Both here and at TOS, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh have been treated as intellectual royalty.  Today they're despised.  It's a world where alleged non-conservatives heap praise on people like Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter as wise political masterminds, while Thomas Sowell is castigated and shunned like a traitor.  And while at one time or another almost every member here has condemned TOS for its echo-chamber goals, we have created our own here, and after the convention are told we will be at one with the nominee if its Trump. 

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 01:34:19 pm by MACVSOG68 »
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Bill Cipher

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2016, 01:30:59 pm »
Aligncare wrote:
It's an upside down world these days.  Both here and at TOS, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh have been treated as intellectual royalty.  Today they're despised.  It's a world where alleged non-conservatives heap praise on people like Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter as wise political masterminds, while Thomas Sowell is castigated and shunned like a traitor.  And while at one time or another almost every member here has condemned TOS for its echo-chamber goals, we have created our own here, and after the convention are told we will be at one with the nominee if its Trump. 

Upside-down, inside-out, alice in wonderland.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2016, 01:41:36 pm »
Indeed. What next, compiling lists and spreadsheets of each candidate's supporters, their marital histories, incidences of adultery, alcohol abuse, pulling the wings off of flies, cheating on a test in fourth grade?

To the original poster: maybe when you're without sin, you can toss that first stone. Until then, how about sticking to the candidates' policy differences and their moral character (or lack thereof)? There's enough material there.

That's all Trump supporters are asking of Trump's critics. So I hope you aim some criticism at them, too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2016, 01:44:37 pm »

Can you imagine how much more of this there will be if he is ever elected President?

He's not even the nominee, and if you dare oppose him, you are taken out.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2016, 01:45:35 pm »
Lawyer
No military service
No children
Divorced

Political media hack
Absolutely no sense of humor, or humor at all

Telling me how to think about politics.

Bankrupted four companies
Actively dodged the draft
Divorced twice
Self-confessed adulterer
Political novice
Crude, rude vulgarian

Telling me he can lead the most powerful nation on earth.

#NeverTrump
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2016, 01:46:28 pm »
BTW, I like your blue-eyed cat picture.

As a cat lover I find the avatar captured my sense of a cat's mystery and allure.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2016, 01:51:24 pm »
I've defended Mark Levin many times in the past. In fact, once, when sinkspur was being harshly critical of Levin, I recall defending Mark against the criticism.

But, those were different times. Today, Mark's show is a nightly 3-hour infomercial for Ted Cruz (who, incidentally, sink also criticized when Cruz was running against Dewhurst in Texas--but that's a story for another time).

No, today, I suspect sinky, who has routinely criticized Trump for being divorced, probably wouldn't have much to say about Levin's divorce, and me, because of my support for Donald Trump, I can barely stand listening to Mark more than a few minutes now.

But, that's the nature of politics. It makes strange bedfellows, as the saying goes.

You know, for someone pleads for civility around here, you go out of your way throwing the first punch, then hide behind the referees when somebody punches back.

I don't listen to Levin.  I have to listen the cretin you support because he's constantly in our faces, demonstrating his ignorance.

And, no, I'm not a fan of Cruz, but I will vote for him because I despise the war criminal advocate Trump.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 01:56:19 pm »
Bankrupted four companies
Actively dodged the draft
Divorced twice
Self-confessed adulterer
Political novice
Crude, rude vulgarian

Telling me he can lead the most powerful nation on earth.

#NeverTrump

You know of course anybody can play this game. This game of politics, the tit for tat.

But, some are just better at it than others.

Fortunately for Americans, Donald Trump, even as a novice, appears to have mastered it (speaking electorally and "WOW" factorally  ^-^...  ***cool cat***

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2016, 01:59:05 pm »
You know, for someone pleads for civility around here, you go out of your way throwing the first punch, then hide behind the referees when somebody punches back.

I don't listen to Levin.  I have to listen the cretin you support because he's constantly in our faces, demonstrating his ignorance.

And, no, I'm not a fan of Cruz, but I will vote for him because I despise the war criminal advocate Trump.

That was civil. Catch me on a bad day.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2016, 02:01:51 pm »
That was civil. Catch me on a bad day.

How will I know?  Will you pull another hit-and-run and hope I don't see it?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2016, 02:03:19 pm »
You know of course anybody can play this game. This game of politics, the tit for tat.

But, some are just better at it than others.

Fortunately for Americans, Donald Trump, even as a novice, appears to have mastered it (speaking electorally and "WOW" factorally  ^-^...  ***cool cat***

Has he?

Why there will be no Trump landslide in November

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,199317.msg816894/topicseen.html#msg816894

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2016, 02:16:35 pm »
This thread is a great example of how angry the Trump supporters really are. If your guy has this in the bag, why so  combative? You all should be laughing and having a good time. Instead within 1 post of this thread you are kicking the shit out of Levin, even lying about him in irrational ways (he has two kids). If anyone actually listened to him they would know that Mark was a big Trump supporter until he started bashing others using Leftist talking points, which is when I turned sour on him too.

I find the constant attacks on anything non Trump by his supporters very enlightening. It has a certain Black Lives Matters feel to it.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2016, 02:21:06 pm »
That's all Trump supporters are asking of Trump's critics. So I hope you aim some criticism at them, too.

Baloney.  Every time we present criticism of Trump, Trumpettes either refuse to address it or wave it away as just another (mysterious) evidence of his god-like business skills.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2016, 04:10:14 pm »
Mark Levin is NeoCon  trash. He has crowned himself the king of conservatism, and rudely attacks anyone who disagrees with him on anything. He doesn't even engage in debate with opposing callers( If he takes any) He hates Ron Paul because Ron puts America first.( not Israel) All talk radio hosts are frauds. Think for yourself. We aren't like Liberals. We don't need other people telling us what to think.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2016, 04:11:46 pm »
Mark Levin is NeoCon  trash. He has crowned himself the king of conservatism, and rudely attacks anyone who disagrees with him on anything. He doesn't even engage in debate with opposing callers( If he takes any) He hates Ron Paul because Ron puts America first.( not Israel) All talk radio hosts are frauds. Think for yourself. We aren't like Liberals. We don't need other people telling us what to think.

Yep.  I don't let anyone tell me how to think.

Not even you........   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2016, 04:19:06 pm »

Yeah, you should think like this guy instead!!!