Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 827130 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #4600 on: September 21, 2021, 11:09:24 am »
@Hoodat

I didn't even watch the video,but feel certain I can cover it by saying "Useful tools,useful fools".

@Hoodat

It's a little trying sitting through the first half of the video, 'cause you have to sit there while a bunch of arrogant, ignorant white liberals spout nonsense.  The second half, though, is much easier to sit through.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4601 on: September 21, 2021, 01:55:26 pm »
@Hoodat

It's a little trying sitting through the first half of the video, 'cause you have to sit there while a bunch of arrogant, ignorant white liberals spout nonsense.  The second half, though, is much easier to sit through.

The white brains full of mush answered as expected.  The Black folk surprised me as We both think white kids are stupid!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4602 on: September 21, 2021, 01:56:16 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4603 on: September 21, 2021, 02:35:42 pm »
@Hoodat

What it shows is how white liberals really feel about black people.  They deem blacks inferior and in need of elite advocates who are completely detached from their real life experience.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4604 on: September 21, 2021, 02:39:57 pm »
What it shows is how white liberals really feel about black people.  They deem blacks inferior and in need of elite advocates who are completely detached from their real life experience.

Exactly.  And it should be shown to every black - every minority - who has an itch to vote for a democrat.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4605 on: September 21, 2021, 02:40:06 pm »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4606 on: September 21, 2021, 02:46:10 pm »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4607 on: September 21, 2021, 02:53:51 pm »
Black People are too stupid and did not know how to breath or eat!
Until the White Man Liberal Democrat showed them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4608 on: September 21, 2021, 02:58:15 pm »
Black People are too stupid and did not know how to breath or eat!
Until the White Man Liberal Democrat showed them.

"I'll have those n*&&ers voting Dimocrat for the next 200 years!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #4609 on: September 21, 2021, 08:26:47 pm »

@Kamaji - look at the date: March 2020, before the pandemic was even really started. Even a cursory glance at the stats since then shows this to be extremely misleading. For example, the daily COVID deaths on Sept 15 was 10,497.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4610 on: September 21, 2021, 09:54:26 pm »

Nonsense, the government no longer uses anything so petite, the pipe they use nowadays is much longer and lubrication is not an option. **nononono*

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4611 on: September 21, 2021, 11:02:41 pm »
@Kamaji - look at the date: March 2020, before the pandemic was even really started. Even a cursory glance at the stats since then shows this to be extremely misleading. For example, the daily COVID deaths on Sept 15 was 10,497.

March 2020 is when the 3 week shutdown started..

BassWrangler

« Reply #4612 on: September 22, 2021, 12:15:06 am »
March 2020 is when the 3 week shutdown started..

Based on potential, but actual deaths. I don't agree with the shutdowns, but that Stat is misleading as hell.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4613 on: September 22, 2021, 01:05:02 am »
Based on potential, but actual deaths. I don't agree with the shutdowns, but that Stat is misleading as hell.

I was ok with the "pause" as advertised to give NIH time to catch up, but this long term crap has been a disaster.
The NIH never even tried to get ahead of this thing..... gross incompetence..

BassWrangler

« Reply #4614 on: September 22, 2021, 01:44:11 am »
I was ok with the "pause" as advertised to give NIH time to catch up, but this long term crap has been a disaster.

Agreed.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4615 on: September 22, 2021, 02:02:36 am »

Because it was always intended to be used as a political weapon to win elections.  Mail. In. Ballots.

They cannot win 'Dog-Catcher' without them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4616 on: September 22, 2021, 02:08:45 am »
Because it was always intended to be used as a political weapon to win elections.  Mail. In. Ballots.

Exactly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4617 on: September 22, 2021, 02:09:46 am »

Considering how the data has been fudged, corrupted, and overstated for the purpose of falsely increasing apparent COVID serious illness/death, I'm not so certain that isn't a more accurate number.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4618 on: September 22, 2021, 02:49:14 am »

Crime of the century! Politicized medicine!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4619 on: September 22, 2021, 04:01:41 am »

@DCPatriot

And THERE it is,boys and girls!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4620 on: September 22, 2021, 04:39:02 am »
Considering how the data has been fudged, corrupted, and overstated for the purpose of falsely increasing apparent COVID serious illness/death, I'm not so certain that isn't a more accurate number.
They used the same equipment to add those up they used to count Democrat ballots. Kinda like toilet paper math, where 16=48...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #4621 on: September 22, 2021, 06:06:36 am »

What I quoted is a global number, not US. Doesn't matter if the number is off tenfold, my point still stands.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4622 on: September 22, 2021, 11:10:04 am »
What I quoted is a global number, not US. Doesn't matter if the number is off tenfold, my point still stands.

All we get is a debatable muddle.  That's the fun of screwing with the data - just like Mann's hockey stick canard in climate "change" - the truth gets lost.

The essential point of that image still stands:  we destroyed our economy and the lives of millions, especially of children, for the sake of a fake pandemic that doesn't rank anywhere near other diseases and issues that we routinely shrug our shoulders at.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4623 on: September 22, 2021, 11:10:12 am »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4624 on: September 22, 2021, 11:10:46 am »