Author Topic: Todd Palin In Intensive Care Following ‘Very Serious’ Snowmobile Accident [Breaking]  (Read 3993 times)

A-Lert

From the story-
Did anyone read the story - it says right there why she was at that rally and not on her way to Alaska.  I think some people's tone here would have been more sympathetic if she hadn't endorsed Trump.  Sad.

Nasty and childish insults seem to be par for the course from many anti-Trumps. I'm keeping track of all the insults hurled at Trump and his supporters here. The latest is that they "lack moral character".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sure she was emotional.  She just left her husband in an IE unit to fly over seven thousand miles to 'tell it like it is.'

Rough around the edges, but sounding loud and clear.

Here I was about to make a post thanking everybody for surprising me for not taking cheap shots at a easy target,and then you make your snarky post.

She did NOT "leave her husband's in a IE unit to fly over 7k miles to promote Trump." She was already out on the road campaigning with Trump,and her husband was back home in Alaska doing what he enjoys doing.

But you already knew that,didn't you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell wouldn't be dicking around at some political event if my spouse was in the hospital.

This seems weird to me.

He wasn't hurt or in the hospital when she left home to campaign with Trump. She was already in Florida when the accident happened.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This would be satire if it actually hadn't been said in real life.

It's really hard to believe that isn't a doctored video,ain't it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
True, but she did argue that the reason he was in jail was because he has issues relating to his service. Isn't family there to take care of their own so Govt' doesn't have to?

Usually when the family member  having emotional problems is 26 years old,there is nothing you can do to  help them. Dropping everything to babysit them every time they throw a pity party only makes it worse.

HAPPY2BME

She was already in Tampa when she found out. Todayvnews said she finally got a flight for later in the day.  I mean really, you know how hard it is to get a flight to Alaska from Fla?

============================

Thanks for that update.

HAPPY2BME

Here I was about to make a post thanking everybody for surprising me for not taking cheap shots at a easy target,and then you make your snarky post.

She did NOT "leave her husband's in a IE unit to fly over 7k miles to promote Trump." She was already out on the road campaigning with Trump,and her husband was back home in Alaska doing what he enjoys doing.

But you already knew that,didn't you?

==============================

;>)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Nasty and childish insults seem to be par for the course from many anti-Trumps. I'm keeping track of all the insults hurled at Trump and his supporters here. The latest is that they "lack moral character".

I've been complaining about that one - for quite some time now.   **nononono* 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

Anyone know the truth extent of his injuries? I hope he can fully recover.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline raml

Some of you people here are despicable read the article it even said she was unable to get a flight out so she went by one event they also said she was on the phone with the hospital all the time. I know I had to wait hours to get a flight to California when my dad was very ill I was on the phone with the doctor every few minutes till I got there. Also Sarah's husband was  hurt after she left for Florida not before read the article instead of making fools of yourself talking bad about a person you hate. I am so tired of people making up a story instead of reading the facts.

Offline Carling

From the story-
Did anyone read the story - it says right there why she was at that rally and not on her way to Alaska.  I think some people's tone here would have been more sympathetic if she hadn't endorsed Trump.  Sad.

The TDS gang isn't interested in facts.  I read the article and it was clear as day that Palin, who I am no fan of in any way, didn't leave Alaska with Todd in the ICU.

I didn't comment because it futile trying to engage in any sort of reasoned debate with the TDS Gang, who are so deluded by anger that they disregard any posts counter to their latest wild claims when you put them in front of their face.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:42:31 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

Usually when the family member  having emotional problems is 26 years old,there is nothing you can do to  help them. Dropping everything to babysit them every time they throw a pity party only makes it worse.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to let them handle it on their own instead of coddling them.  It's called a wake-up call for some young adults when Mommy and Daddy finally stop handling things for them. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline NavyCanDo

First of all Prayers for Todd and a speedy recovery, and for the Palin family. I am hearing that she did fly home to be with him, so cool it with the rhetoric. Doesn't sound good when even coming from my side. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sometimes the best thing to do is to let them handle it on their own instead of coddling them.  It's called a wake-up call for some young adults when Mommy and Daddy finally stop handling things for them.

Sometimes it is the first wakeup call they have ever had,and the prime reason for their current problems is because they were coddled and protected from the realities of life when they were children. Learning you aren't always going to get your way at age 7 may be traumatic,but not nearly as traumatic as learing it at age 20 because they have no time for mental adjustments. It's like going from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye.

Offline R4 TrumPence

From the story-

Oooo ooooo. I read it :raise hand: :raise hand:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

A-Lert

I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell wouldn't be dicking around at some political event if my spouse was in the hospital.

This seems weird to me.

9999what   You were just posting about not reading and facts weren't you?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-2rsunbps

Published on Mar 14, 2016

While speaking at a Donald Trump event in Tampa, Florida, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin mentions her husband Todd's recovery from a snow machine crash in Alaska.

Thanks for posting this.  I like how she tied "real life" to electing Donald Trump.  And I think "punk ass" is my favorite new phrase.   :laugh:

Offline aligncare

That one about moral character has been a staple around here since last summer. Oooh, yeah. Those of us here supporting Donal Trump have been called everything under the sun.

Offline Frank Cannon

That's the type of reasoning that has the Govt' expanding at an ever increasing speed. This wasn't a pity party. This was a dude slapping around his woman and then waving a gun around in HER (Sarah Palin's) house in what appears to be a suicide attempt. The family should be involved with getting him into programs and they also should be supervising him, not letting the Govt' (police and courts) handle it in whatever fashion they choose at taxpayers expense.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Some of you people here are despicable read the article it even said she was unable to get a flight out so she went by one event they also said she was on the phone with the hospital all the time. I know I had to wait hours to get a flight to California when my dad was very ill I was on the phone with the doctor every few minutes till I got there. Also Sarah's husband was  hurt after she left for Florida not before read the article instead of making fools of yourself talking bad about a person you hate. I am so tired of people making up a story instead of reading the facts.

This isn't just to you, RAML, but what hateful and savage speech (from another TDS poster) is posted here?  There were a couple of mildly insensitive and decidedly not-politically-correct comments, but nothing approaching hateful or savage.  Go over to TOS if you want to see what those look like.  I thought that was what y'all liked about Trump, his "sayin' it like it is"?  Not so? 

You guys have no problem accusing your fellow posters of all sorts of heinous thought crimes, but a very few mildly insensitive comments towards Palin is a problem for you? 

Offline Lando Lincoln

I don't think it was intentional or malicious, but post #6 knocked everything off balance.

Anyway, I hope he recovers completely.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't think it was intentional or malicious, but post #6 knocked everything off balance.

Anyway, I hope he recovers completely.

Yes, I would think we all hope he recovers completely.

Seems like a very decent guy.

Offline musiclady

I've been complaining about that one - for quite some time now.   **nononono*

You know I've been accused of that one, alice, and I've never, ever said it.   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Yes, I would think we all hope he recovers completely.

Seems like a very decent guy.

I always liked Todd Palin.  Do we have any more information on what happened?  Continued prayers for a complete recovery.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This isn't just to you, RAML, but what hateful and savage speech (from another TDS poster) is posted here?  There were a couple of mildly insensitive and decidedly not-politically-correct comments, but nothing approaching hateful or savage.  Go over to TOS if you want to see what those look like.  I thought that was what y'all liked about Trump, his "sayin' it like it is"?  Not so? 

You guys have no problem accusing your fellow posters of all sorts of heinous thought crimes, but a very few mildly insensitive comments towards Palin is a problem for you?

I'm responsible for the 'savage' remark.  I apologize.

All it took were a "couple of mildly insensitive....remarks" from the notorious members not at all fond of Sarah Palin to set me off.

Was fully aware that it was because she couldn't book a flight to rush back to Alaska...as the reason for her being at the Trump venue.

Carry on....I guess.    :shrug:

Fully expected Trump to charter her a private jet to get home ASAP.

But alas, I forget how Donald's Trump mind, today, is on a myriad of other things.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald