Author Topic: Cruz Winning Wyoming Vote  (Read 1287 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Cruz Winning Wyoming Vote
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2016, 03:38:14 am »
If bullsh*t were US currency, you'd be wealthier than Trump. :silly:

And if brains were explosive, you wouldn't be able to blow your nose.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2016, 03:38:43 am »
Cruz is now seen as the 'establishment darling'!    :silly:  :silly:   That is absolutely hilarious.  Cruz is one of the most anti-establishment Senators we have ...  His record speaks volumes.  You can't seriously believe this b.s. hype and lie.

The scary thing is that these people ARE serious.  They have deluded themselves into thinking that Cruz is establishment and Trump is not, when the converse is true.

btw, I'm proud of Wyoming voters for seeing through the Trump charade.  Wyoming folks have always been independent and cutting edge, and I'm thrilled they aren't falling for the cavalcade of lies coming from the Donald's mouth.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2016, 03:39:18 am »
The scary thing is that these people ARE serious.  They have deluded themselves into thinking that Cruz is establishment and Trump is not, when the converse is true.

btw, I'm proud of Wyoming voters for seeing through the Trump charade.  Wyoming folks have always been independent and cutting edge, and I'm thrilled they aren't falling for the cavalcade of lies coming from the Donald's mouth.

Yup

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2016, 03:39:40 am »

Zingggg!!!   :silly:

(You've got the guy figured out, EC!)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2016, 03:54:22 am »
Well does signing the pledge mean that all the fine, loyal GOP members will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination? From what I've read here the GOP pledge doesn't mean much.

Trump is a full fledged GOP member, like it or not. He is open about his friendships with the biggest establishment names you can think of. Brags like hell about all the money he has given them and all the deals he is going to cut with them. Call Ted Cruz a genuine piece of shit because he calls his establishment friends liars on the floor of the Senate. He says it makes Ted "nasty".

Trump is a card carrying member of the group you claim to hate. Ted Cruz is openly hated from GWB on down because he doesn't cut deals. Those are the facts.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2016, 03:55:54 am »
Trump is a full fledged GOP member, like it or not. He is open about his friendships with the biggest establishment names you can think of. Brags like hell about all the money he has given them and all the deals he is going to cut with them. Call Ted Cruz a genuine piece of shit because he calls his establishment friends liars on the floor of the Senate. He says it makes Ted "nasty".

Trump is a card carrying member of the group you claim to hate. Ted Cruz is openly hated from GWB on down because he doesn't cut deals. Those are the facts.

You really shouldn't waste your time showing them facts, Trumpoids prefer their reality fact-free.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:56:19 am by Bill Cipher »

A-Lert

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2016, 09:01:27 am »

I don't hate Cruz, but he is a card carrying member of congress for whom my respect has diminished appreciably over the years for all the deals they have cut. Trump hasn't put us $18 trillion in debt.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/30/pat-buchanan-if-primaries-were-today-i-would-bet-donald-trump-gop-nomination

Buchanan explained that Trump is wealthy, colorful and popular, and has a message that is resonating with many Americans.

"If we started the primaries right where he is today, I would bet on him for the nomination," Buchanan stated.

The former presidential candidate said that if Trump comes in second to Scott Walker in Iowa and wins New Hampshire, that could seal the deal.

Buchanan added that the other Republican contenders look vanilla and timid compared to the outspoken Trump.

A-Lert

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2016, 09:04:30 am »

Had to work hard for that, didn't you.  :yawn2: