Author Topic: Cruz Winning Wyoming Vote  (Read 1288 times)

Offline libertybele

Cruz Winning Wyoming Vote
« on: March 13, 2016, 12:05:03 am »
His lead is huge over Trump!  The way delegates awarded however, is a bit ridiculous.

Cruz winning Wyoming vote, but delegates still up for grabs

Ted Cruz is leading the vote count at Wyoming's county conventions Saturday, but how many delegates that's worth remains to be seen.

With 35 percent of the vote recorded, more than 60 percent of the total votes have gone to pro-Cruz delegates. Marco Rubio is in second with 34.3 percent, and Donald Trump is in third with 5.7 percent of the vote. The vote counts thus far are tiny, with fewer than 300 ballots casts.

Wyoming picks 29 delegates in the Republican presidential primary, but only 12 are being decided Saturday. Another 14 will be decided at the party's state convention next month. The final 3 are members of the Republican National Committee.

Saturday's conventions are part of Wyoming's complicated three-part process.

A state Republican party official explains: Republicans in Wyoming’s 23 counties get together to vote at county conventions on Saturday, but they’re not voting directly for the candidates. Instead, the counties are picking individuals who say ahead of time which candidate they’d vote for in Cleveland. But it’s more complicated than that: not all 23 of the delegates elected will actually get to vote in Cleveland. 22 of the 23 counties are put into pairs, with one county getting to pick an actual delegate and the other picking an alternate. Four years later, however, they switch roles. The 23rd county, Laramie County, gets to send a delegate based on its county results every election.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/ted-cruz-wyoming-delegates-220673#ixzz42jjddqF4
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

\
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

Re: Cruz Winning Wyoming Vote
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 12:45:05 am »
Wyoming Caucus Results March 12, 2016

35% reporting    Votes
Cruz    60.1%
Rubio 34.3%
Trump 5.7%
Kasich    0.0%

http://ap.org/products-services/elections/FAQs

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 12:53:55 am »
Wyoming Caucus Results March 12, 2016

35% reporting    Votes
Cruz    60.1%
Rubio 34.3%
Trump 5.7%
Kasich    0.0%

http://ap.org/products-services/elections/FAQs

Look at all that vote loss Cruz is experiencing. Trumpbart was right about all those facebook posts claiming Cruz is losing massive amounts of support.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 01:06:52 am »
Surprising to me. I thought WYOMING would appreciate Trump's candor and his wild style.

Reading this I can picture 4 or 5 cowboys sitting around the campfire when someone mentions Trump is from NYC. They all suddenly jump back and yell in unison, "NEW YORK CITY!"

LoL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 01:13:52 am »
Candor?  About what?

Are you listening to Trump right now?  He speaks nothing but a stream of consciousness, mostly recounting what happened to him in Dayton.  Can you imagine standing in line for two hours and listening to this bullshit?

No policy, no nothing.  Mostly "Gedimoudda here!!!" like the drunk at the end of the bar.  He wants to throw all the protesters in jail.  "We have to toughen our laws." 

The Trump scam continues.................
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 01:32:05 am »
With a whole 644 votes! Wow what a amazing thing,  Cruz wins a closed primary in a Western state with 3 electoral votes!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 01:38:13 am »
With a whole 644 votes! Wow what a amazing thing,  Cruz wins a closed primary in a Western state with 3 electoral votes!

And Trump gets 70. Out of an entire state 70 people like him. Talk about amazing.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 01:39:54 am »

Right Johnnie. Vote are meaningless in an election. It's all about Facebook posts and the appearance that Trump is a big winner even though he is only 99 delegates ahead......scratch that Johnnie. WY puts him only 90 delegates ahead.

But feel good about that because Trump is a real winner. He says so himself.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 01:40:38 am »
Not going to let you Sink, harsh my buzz. You are like permanent depression. I could not stand to live your depressed life.

My comment was an attempt at levity and humor, which as usual, was lost on you.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 01:42:31 am »
I think the characterization of Trump carrying off a "hostile takeover" of the Republicsn Party is a goid analogy.  If there were no open primaries, Cruz would be well ahead.  Of course, this is not Trump's fault, but the fault of both parties, which became so out of touch nearly half if all voters are independent.

A-Lert

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 01:50:51 am »
Bullshit is all the GOP has been spewing for decades.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 01:54:12 am »
Bullshit is all the GOP has been spewing for decades.

So why is Trump a member in good standing?

Offline raml

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 01:59:17 am »
This state has the smallest population in the country who cares this does not make a winner of Cruz. I no longer even like this candidate and I was for him a few weeks ago but he has gone for being the establishment darling and I won't ever vote for him.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 02:04:38 am »
This state has the smallest population in the country who cares this does not make a winner of Cruz. I no longer even like this candidate and I was for him a few weeks ago but he has gone for being the establishment darling and I won't ever vote for him.

Yes. Cruz is so Establishment he makes me sick. Not like Trump who openly says he wants to cut deals with Pelosi and Ried if he had a chance.

TRUMP: Well, I think that I'm going to be able to get along with Pelosi. I think I'm going to be able to -- I've always had a good relationship with Nancy Pelosi. I've never had a problem. Reid will be gone. I always had a decent relationship with Reid, although lately, obciosuly, I haven't been dealing with him so he'll actually use my name as the ultimate -- you know, as the ultimate of the billionaires in terms of, you know, people you don't want.

But I always had a great relationship with Harry Reid. And frankly, if I weren't running for office I would be able to deal with her or Reid or anybody. But I think I'd be able to get along very well with Nancy Pelosi and just about everybody.

Hey, look, I think I'll be able to get along well with Chuck Schumer. I was always very good with Schumer. I was close to Schumer in many ways. It's important that you get along. It's wonderful to say you're a maverick and you're going to stand up and close up the country and all of the things, but you have to get somebody to go along with you. You have a lot of people. We have a system. The founders created the system that actually is a very good system. It does work, but it can't work if you can get nobody to go along with you. That's the problem that you have with Ted Cruz. He is a guy that nobody likes and nobody trusts, and he is a nasty guy. He says things that are very nasty. So I have to be nastier than him. It's just one of those things.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 02:05:40 am »
Not going to let you Sink, harsh my buzz. You are like permanent depression. I could not stand to live your depressed life.

My comment was an attempt at levity and humor, which as usual, was lost on you.

Depressed? You damn right.   I"ve never been more depressed watching Trump scam so many people I formerly respected.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 02:14:01 am »

Good standing?  88finger point

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 02:17:36 am »
Good standing?  88finger point

Yup. Signed the pledge and is running in the GOP Primary. How much more do you want? If the GOP was so terrible, why would he chose it to be a member of and not another party?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 02:23:49 am »
Cruz is now seen as the 'establishment darling'!    :silly:  :silly:   That is absolutely hilarious.  Cruz is one of the most anti-establishment Senators we have ...  His record speaks volumes.  You can't seriously believe this b.s. hype and lie.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:24:53 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 02:26:30 am »

If bullhockey is all the GOP is spewing now, Trump would be the elite of the elite establishment.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 02:27:24 am »
Yup. Signed the pledge and is running in the GOP Primary. How much more do you want? If the GOP was so terrible, why would he chose it to be a member of and not another party?

Trumpoids don't like logic and reason, dontcha know.  If you're not careful, you'll get sued into penury.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 02:30:15 am »
I'm not pro-Trump. Still consider him a hollow media manipulator. Will not vote for him in the primary.

And cannot. Frankly he frightens me. This guy will have nukes.

But when if push comes to shove, I will choose Trump over BLM and Bernie.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:30:51 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

A-Lert

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2016, 02:36:52 am »

Well does signing the pledge mean that all the fine, loyal GOP members will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination? From what I've read here the GOP pledge doesn't mean much.

A-Lert

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2016, 02:38:53 am »
If bullhockey is all the GOP is spewing now, Trump would be the elite of the elite establishment.

If bullsh*t were US currency, you'd be wealthier than Trump. :silly:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2016, 03:29:47 am »
Nice! :patriot:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 03:31:29 am »
If bullsh*t were US currency, you'd be wealthier than Trump. :silly:

:boring: