Author Topic: WOW! Marco Rubio Just BLAMED AMERICANS and TRUMP for Islamic Hatred Against the US!  (Read 1762 times)

HAPPY2BME

Senator Marco Rubio blamed America and Donald Trump for Islamic hatred against this country!
This comes after Trump’s comments yesterday that “Islam hates us.”
WOW!

The problem is presidents just can’t say anything they want… Two days ago I met this extraordinary couple who are on furlough because they are missionaries in Bangladesh. It’s a very tough place to be a missionary. It’s Muslim. And their safety and security very much rely on the friendly Muslims that live alongside them that may not convert but protect them and certainly look out for them. And their mission field really are Muslims that are looking to convert to Christianity as well. And they tell me that today they have a very hostile environment in which to operate in because the news is coming that in America leading political figures are saying that America doesn’t like Muslims. So this is the real impact.

That’s right Marco… It’s America’s fault.
Unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jQuOYSKIVA

A recent Pew Poll found that a majority of Muslims in the Islamic world view Westerners as selfish, violent, greedy, immoral, arrogant and fanatical.

That has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/wow-marco-rubio-just-blamed-americans-for-islamic-hatred-against-the-us/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am happy to say that I hate Islam. In fact, i will go on to say that anyone who does not hate Islam is an idiot or is mentally deranged. They rape 8 year old virls and boys. They buy and sell captive women for sex. They behead Christians and other Muslims who do not bow to them.

Islam is the most vile despicable thing on Earth. The fact that Leftists embrace and defend it, is no surprise. Islam is Satan worship. And the Left is good at that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

I am happy to say that I hate Islam. In fact, i will go on to say that anyone who does not hate Islam is an idiot or is mentally deranged. They rape 8 year old virls and boys. They buy and sell captive women for sex. They behead Christians and other Muslims who do not bow to them.

Islam is the most vile despicable thing on Earth. The fact that Leftists embrace and defend it, is no surprise. Islam is Satan worship. And the Left is good at that.
Everything I ever wanted to know about izlam I saw on 9/11..............heck I am still upset about it. I ask people who think izlam is good to tell me one thing it has ever done for us?  I get crickets all the time.

Offline GourmetDan

Marco is one of those people who... if you can keep them talking... will eventually destroy themselves...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

A-Lert

Next thing will be accusations from Rubio that all supporters of Trump have small hands.  :silly:

Did this guy swallow a stupid pill or what?

Offline flowers

Next thing will be accusations from Rubio that all supporters of Trump have small hands.  :silly:

Did this guy swallow a stupid pill or what?
:laugh: Greed and power  is what these people are on.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"I am happy to say that I hate Islam. In fact, i will go on to say that anyone who does not hate Islam is an idiot or is mentally deranged. They rape 8 year old girls and boys. They buy and sell captive women for sex. They behead Christians and other Muslims who do not bow to them.
Islam is the most vile despicable thing on Earth. The fact that Leftists embrace and defend it, is no surprise. Islam is Satan worship"

Thanks for posting that, 240b.

You speak the truth.

And like that guy Orwell once said:
"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GourmetDan wrote above:
"Marco is one of those people who... if you can keep them talking... will eventually destroy themselves..."

From the looks of this image, he seems to be succeedin'!

(Rubio rally in Florida stadium)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I don't like Islam either but Rubio is right.  The trouble is that there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.  About 3.3 million living in America.  Don't have any idea how many are citizens but its a huge number.  You want to stir up the hornets nest?  Trumps rhetoric is going to cause us pain.  You can hate Islam but if you start talking about registration you are putting us all in danger.  And to just spew rhetoric is stupid.  Muslims are allowed freedom of religion.  If you don't think so then you don't believe in our Constitution.  We do live in a world where terrorism is a reality.  Trump is making it worse.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 03:10:45 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

I don't like Islam either but Rubio is right.  The trouble is that there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.  About 3.3 million living in America.  Don't have any idea how many are citizens but its a huge number.  You want to stir up the hornets nest?  Trumps rhetoric is going to cause us pain.  You can hate Islam but if you start talking about registration you are putting us all in danger.  And to just spew rhetoric is stupid.  Muslims are allowed freedom of religion.  If you don't think so then you don't believe in our Constitution.  We do live in a world where terrorism is a reality.  Trump is making it worse.

Post the Trump quote where Trump states he's going to require all Muslim US citizens register. Otherwise cut the misinformation, disinformation and leftist BS.

Offline GourmetDan

You can hate Islam but if you start talking about registration you are putting us all in danger.

You're already in danger... you just don't recognize it yet... still complaining about the watchmen on the wall...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

A-Lert

You're already in danger... you just don't recognize it yet... still complaining about the watchmen on the wall...

Yours is actually a better response. Thanks. I wasn't expecting a response from the disinformation dispenser anyhow.

Offline PzLdr

The Muzzis don't understand "freedom of religion" the way the Founders did, or you do. Islam divides the world into two parts, the Daar al Islam [the House of Islam] and the Daar al Haarb [the House of War], the part of the world not ruled by Islamic teaching and Sharia Law. Guess which part you live in.

Islam is also not purely a religion. Between the Quaran and the Haditha [examples from Muhammed's life, it is also a blueprint for society, and the POLITICAL governance of that society. Under Islam, Christians and [supposedly] Jews are allowed to live in Islamic society as 'People of the Book' [Muslims claim descent from Abraham, and regard Christ as a prophet, just not the last prophet -guess who?] BUT they are second class citizens. The have to pay a special tax, the Jizzayah [?]. They may not be a witness against a Muslim in court. They can't sue a Muslim. In medieval times, they were not allowed to ride a horse, only donkeys.

Polytheists [think Hindus] were not allowed to follow their religion in Islamic countries. Their choice is convert or die. Some ultra-orthodox Muslims  argue that belief in the Holy Trinity makes Christianity polytheistic. See  above.

What's the point? Trump isn't calling for the banning of Islam in America [although, interestingly, polls of Muslims show a majority in favor of the enforcement of Sharia Law in the U.S.]. He's not even calling for the banning of Muslim immigrants in perpetuity. He is calling for the TEMOPARY delay in accepting new Muslim refugees/immigrants. And since DHS admits their vetting procedures are a joke, it's not a bad idea. Because this religion ain't like any other religion on the planet. It kills people, blows up priceless antiquities, treats women [even here] like dog crap, all in the name of a pedophile.

And as for "stirring up a hornet's nest", they're pretty much pissed off all the time. All day, every day. Sneeze wrong and all the Red Queens in the sandbox yell "Off with their heads". And you've been in danger [as an American] from these clowns since the War of the Barbary Pirates. As a westerner, dial back to around 640 A.D, when they boiled out of the Arabian Peninsula. Every country they took along the North African littoral, and in the Middle East was Christian. Look at them now.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline GourmetDan

Yours is actually a better response. Thanks. I wasn't expecting a response from the disinformation dispenser anyhow.

I may end up dead in a ditch... but I'll be surrounded by a pile of brass... not squealing like a...   :patriot:

Offline PzLdr

I may end up dead in a ditch... but I'll be surrounded by a pile of brass... not squealing like a...   :patriot:

Squealing might scare them off. Remember two of the ways God shows us he loves us are sausage and pepper heroes, and dogs. Both are anathema to Muslim true believers.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Chosen Daughter

Post the Trump quote where Trump states he's going to require all Muslim US citizens register. Otherwise cut the misinformation, disinformation and leftist BS.

OK, I will post it again for you.

NEWTON, Iowa — Donald J. Trump, who earlier in the week said he was open to requiring Muslims in the United States to register in a database, said on Thursday night that he “would certainly implement that — absolutely.”

Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/?_r=0

I stand by what I said.  Trump is instigating terrorism.  My guess is that it is going to get worse in America because of Trumps big mouth rather that doing any good.  And I don't need a history lesson on Islam or Sharia Law.  I am aware.  We need a president and government to protect and defend our Constitution and make sure that religious freedom is upheld in our country.  You can't break one down to build another up.  It doesn't work that way.  If you love America then love our Constitution that being upheld will protect us from Islam and Sharia Law.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

OK, I will post it again for you.

NEWTON, Iowa — Donald J. Trump, who earlier in the week said he was open to requiring Muslims in the United States to register in a database, said on Thursday night that he “would certainly implement that — absolutely.”

Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/?_r=0

I stand by what I said.  Trump is instigating terrorism.  My guess is that it is going to get worse in America because of Trumps big mouth rather that doing any good.  And I don't need a history lesson on Islam or Sharia Law.  I am aware.  We need a president and government to protect and defend our Constitution and make sure that religious freedom is upheld in our country.  You can't break one down to build another up.  It doesn't work that way.  If you love America then love our Constitution that being upheld will protect us from Islam and Sharia Law.

And again you failed. Nowhere does Trump say he wants to register all MUSLIM US CITIZENS. You are guilty fomenting hate and fear.

Don't we need a POTUS who will uphold freedom of speech and the rule of law?

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

I didn't suggest a database-a reporter did. We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America

Offline Chosen Daughter

And again you failed. Nowhere does Trump say he wants to register all MUSLIM US CITIZENS. You are guilty fomenting hate and fear.

Don't we need a POTUS who will uphold freedom of speech and the rule of law?

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

I didn't suggest a database-a reporter did. We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America

Your Fired!!

A-Lert

Offline Chosen Daughter

Incorrect. You're fired.

You don't have the emphasis and pizazz I have.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You don't have the emphasis and pizazz I have.
Well if have pizzaz, make the best of it, because your arguments have proved to be quite weak.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

A-Lert

I wonder if Rubio is going to blame the violence in Chicago and St. Louis on Trump. I can see the headlines now, It's All Trump's Fault. :silly:

A-Lert

So he's toning down a little. Big deal. The damage is done.

Rubio, who is camped out in his home state in advance of the March 15 primary, told Megyn Kelly of Fox News that Trump was finding out that his "words have real consequences."

HAPPY2BME

So he's toning down a little. Big deal. The damage is done.

Rubio, who is camped out in his home state in advance of the March 15 primary, told Megyn Kelly of Fox News that Trump was finding out that his "words have real consequences."

=========================================

Perhaps he can get a job somewhere in the Bush empire.