Author Topic: WOW! Marco Rubio Just BLAMED AMERICANS and TRUMP for Islamic Hatred Against the US!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline libertybele

Rubio sold his soul to the GOPe by joining the Gang of 8 and when he attacked Trump he sealed his political coffin shut. Maybe he can go back to his 'lifestyle' in Miami.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I am happy to say that I hate Islam. In fact, i will go on to say that anyone who does not hate Islam is an idiot or is mentally deranged. They rape 8 year old virls and boys. They buy and sell captive women for sex. They behead Christians and other Muslims who do not bow to them.

Islam is the most vile despicable thing on Earth. The fact that Leftists embrace and defend it, is no surprise. Islam is Satan worship. And the Left is good at that.

100% agree.

Islam is a parasite on society....as humans are a parasite on the planet.

If they won't excise the tumor within their ranks, then they're going to have to keep quiet while somebody else does.  Loudly and with extreme violence and prejudice.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

If they won't excise the tumor within their ranks, then they're going to have to keep quiet while somebody else does.  Loudly and with extreme violence and prejudice.

If the muzzies got as upset about the jihadis in their midst as they do Trump... there would be no jihadis...

Since they don't... it's just a little taquiyya for the infidels...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am happy to say that I hate Islam. In fact, i will go on to say that anyone who does not hate Islam is an idiot or is mentally deranged. They rape 8 year old virls and boys. They buy and sell captive women for sex. They behead Christians and other Muslims who do not bow to them.

Islam is the most vile despicable thing on Earth. The fact that Leftists embrace and defend it, is no surprise. Islam is Satan worship. And the Left is good at that.

Yes, and we need to keep fighting the idea that islam is just another religion.  No, it's not - it's a whole system/ideology/life view kind of thing.  Islam is incompatible with a republic form of government.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
KUDOS to PzLdr for post 13 above.
I wish I could be as eloquent.

Chosen Daughter, permit muslims the "freedom of religion" that you enjoy, along with the rest of the Constitutional protections that you enjoy, and before your life is over, you're going to be wearing this:

That is all...

Addendum:
CD, how much of "the pizzazz you have" is gonna show under that burqha...?  ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 03:35:39 am by Fishrrman »