Author Topic: “To Trump Haters: Words are Important”  (Read 6293 times)

HAPPY2BME

“To Trump Haters: Words are Important”
« on: March 09, 2016, 05:56:03 pm »

While Liberal America is busy calling Donald Tump and his supporters “racists, bigots and xenophobes, I can’t help but notice they are missing a lot of facts. It’s no secret that I support future President Trump. Some other things about myself are not necessarily “secrets”, just unknown to the general public.

First off, I grew up in Yuma, Arizona. Literally a rock throw from Mexico. About 70% of my personal friends (and their families) are Mexican Americans. Great people. I love their culture, their morals, their work ethic, and their tequila. Oh, don’t forget the food. Taco Bell sucks by the way. Anyway, back to my point. Donald Trump is not talking about sending everyone with brown skin to Mexico. Not even close. I would never support that kind of racism. There is a key word being overlooked in Trump’s immigration plan.

“Illegal“. Trump wants to send all “Illegal” immigrants back to where they came from, and require them to go through the immigration process to return. Yes, that includes sending a lot of Mexicans back to Mexico. It also includes sending a bunch of Asians back to Asia. Caribeans back to the Caribean. Africans back to Africa, and white Europeans back to Europe. But only those who are here “illegally“. Not anyone on student or work visa, not everyone that doesn’t speak English, and green cards are still valid. Are we clear now?

Also, “build a wall” is not synonymous with “I hate brown people”. Once again, key words are being left out. For starters, Trump is not the only candidate who wants to build a wall. Actually, almost everyone of them does. Trump just wants to ensure it gets done correctly. He has, SUCCESSFULLY, built a lot of stuff. He wants it long enough, high enough and on budget. Everyone else would probably spend $100 billion on a half assed picket fence. The main purpose of the wall is to stop the flow of not only “illegal” immigrants, but also, “illegal” guns, and “illegal” drugs from Mexico. It is a fact, not a racist opinion, that all that shit is coming in from Mexico, and has been for some time. If the problem was coming from Canada, I would support building one on that border too.

However, not one wants anything from Canada. Especially, Ted Cruz. Canada sucks.

I have a nine year old son, and a 7 year old daughter. One lesson I teach them is that “words are important, pay close attention to them.” Another is “saying something is true, without knowing the whole truth, is just like lying.” They get it. It baffles me that liberals don’t.

http://moorelogicalthinking.com/2016/03/09/to-trump-haters-words-are-important-by-chris-moore/

HAPPY2BME

Re: “To Trump Haters: Words are Important”
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 05:56:16 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 05:58:33 pm »
I just listened to a montage of Donald Trump today saying one thing, then the opposite, being for one policy, then being against it, being on one side of the political fence, then the other.

YES, Donald, Words DO mean things, and they ARE important.

Which is why you really need to stop lying, Donald........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 06:03:20 pm »
I just listened to a montage of Donald Trump today saying one thing, then the opposite, being for one policy, then being against it, being on one side of the political fence, then the other.

Would you by chance have a link to that montage?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 06:22:33 pm »

Yeah, calling Trump and his supporters names and insults, has worked marvelously the last couple of weeks.

Mr. Trump thanks you for the results. But please, don't learn from your mistakes. MI, MS and HI ain't bad, three out of four.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 06:37:26 pm »
Would you by chance have a link to that montage?

It was on Glenn Beck's radio show this morning.  The most interesting part was when he was for a flat tax and against a flat tax in the same sentence.....   **nononono*

This is the closest I can come to a link....

http://www.theblaze.com/radio/

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 09:12:17 pm »
I don't think you can take Trump for his word.  If he releases the interview we might have insight into what he really wants to do.  He is about as trustworthy as Hillary.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 09:37:22 pm »
It was on Glenn Beck's radio show this morning.  The most interesting part was when he was for a flat tax and against a flat tax in the same sentence.....   **nononono*

This is the closest I can come to a link....

http://www.theblaze.com/radio/

I heard the same thing.   We have used the term "Flip Flopper" to describe  many candidates before, including Mitt Romney who Trump supports can't stand - yet Trump towers over these others when it comes to  flip flopping.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

A-Lert

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 10:25:25 pm »
Yeah, calling Trump and his supporters names and insults, has worked marvelously the last couple of weeks.

Mr. Trump thanks you for the results. But please, don't learn from your mistakes. MI, MS and HI ain't bad, three out of four.

Amazing how many people just don't get it.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2016, 10:28:26 pm »

=========================================

Mr. Trump also thanks them, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and the entire Republican Establishment for the INSULTS.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2016, 10:34:55 pm »

Not sure if you are referring to this, ml?  In any event, I shall add this without prejudice or conclusion drawn (I'm that kinda guy today).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zitZGDJcHAU
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 11:00:25 pm »
Not sure if you are referring to this, ml?  In any event, I shall add this without prejudice or conclusion drawn (I'm that kinda guy today).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zitZGDJcHAU

Not what I was referring to, but I'm sure there are many available resources, since he contradicts himself on a regular basis.

Thanks for adding that! :beer:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2016, 11:46:10 pm »

“We started off … 17 people. Now we’re down to not very many people,” he said. “And once you get to a certain level, it changes. I will be changing very rapidly.” “I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to,” the real estate mogul said. Donald Drumpf 2/10/16 FOX News

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 01:41:18 am »
“We started off … 17 people. Now we’re down to not very many people,” he said. “And once you get to a certain level, it changes. I will be changing very rapidly.” “I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to,” the real estate mogul said. Donald Drumpf 2/10/16 FOX News

Ah yes, the ever inarticulate chameleon, Donald J. Trump.

He can be whatever his fan club wants him to be.

(Not unlike Barack Hussein Obama).

Bill Cipher

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 02:35:54 am »
I don't think you can take Trump for his word.  If he releases the interview we might have insight into what he really wants to do.  He is about as trustworthy as Hillary.

Absolutely.  If Trump is really a man of his word, what is he so afraid of?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 03:26:56 am »

Perhaps less, because Hillary is at least honest enough to say she's a leftist.  Donald IS a leftist and is pretending to be what he is not.

IMO, he's every bit as dangerous.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 04:04:49 am »
Perhaps less, because Hillary is at least honest enough to say she's a leftist.  Donald IS a leftist and is pretending to be what he is not.

IMO, he's every bit as dangerous.

Yep and all liberals are the same.  They will say whatever they think that people want to hear.  One thing one day and another the next.  Both Hillary and Trump are doing that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 04:15:12 am »
Yep and all liberals are the same.  They will say whatever they think that people want to hear.  One thing one day and another the next.  Both Hillary and Trump are doing that.

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2016, 02:14:36 pm »

Exactly.

Donald and Hillary are two peas in a pod.  Both liberals, trying to get elected, and saying what they think their audiences want to hear.

Donald saw the anger on the right, so made a transparently false swing against illegal immigration (which he had supported very recently in supporting the Dream Act), started making haranguing speeches on the campaign trail, and has managed to get a minority of Republican voters to swallow his lies.

He's a consummate politician........... corrupt, deceitful and clever. 

I only pray that some way, some how, one of the other remaining candidates (my choice is Cruz) can get enough votes to stop him from getting the nomination because of a segment of the population that is using emotion, and not thought, and venting their rage against politicians by voting for a dangerous wolf in sheep's clothing.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2016, 02:21:51 pm »
“When the facts are on your side argue the facts. When the law is on your side argue the law. When neither are on your side pound on the table, yell and call them names.”

Kind of interesting when you note where the Hate Trump Always Squad is at

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2016, 02:31:26 pm »
“When the facts are on your side argue the facts. When the law is on your side argue the law. When neither are on your side pound on the table, yell and call them names.”

Is it 'hate' when you expect a Presidential nominee to have character and integrity?
Is it 'hate' when you oppose someone who uses the Name of Christ to get votes when he lives a life radically opposed to Scripture?
Is it "hate' when you recognize that a man treats women like dirt and calls us foul names?
Is it 'hate' when you're a conservative and oppose a candidate who is a liberal with no conservative values?
Is it 'hate' when you don't want the Republican nominee to lie about everything he says and every position he takes?
Is it 'hate' when you expect a Presidential nominee to behave like an adult?

No, Johnnie One Note.  We are not "haters."

But I'm beginning to think that you hate others who don't support your guy, since you attack and insult us in every post you write here.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2016, 02:34:04 pm »

Always on the facts.  Where are you at, since you're not with us?

A-Lert

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2016, 06:33:05 pm »
Always on the facts.  Where are you at, since you're not with us?

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 07:13:31 pm »

HAPPY2BME