Author Topic: “To Trump Haters: Words are Important”  (Read 6292 times)

A-Lert

Re: “To Trump Haters: Words are Important”
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2016, 07:51:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TPNO-JB54Q

The real thugs are the anti-Trump.

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

A-Lert

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2016, 08:11:01 pm »
I gave Trump a fair hearing.  Over time I have seen him bully anyone who dares to disagree with him or to in any way challenge him.  He is the king of cheap shots.  He believes in punishing people with double, triple vengeance in order to intimidate them.  That makes him unit for high office, imo.  As for Trump supporters, not all, but many follow his lead.  They imitate his bully ways.  It is bad enough fighting the garbage dished out by the left.  I don't want a vengful bully leading the Republican party.  I just want someone who will tell me where he stands on the issues so that I can make an informed vote and then go to Washington and do what he said he would do.  That's why I voted for Ted Cruz.

Can you provide some examples of Trump punishing people with double, triple vengeance?

How can we trust Cruz?

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

A-Lert

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 08:54:56 pm »
I guess it is 10 times harder:  http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/11/03/trump-hits-back-10-times-harder-jabs-rivals-talks-crippled-america

So who are the alleged victims of this 'vengeance'?

Fact;

A-Lert

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 09:24:24 pm »
Everyone who dares to disagree with him or to publicly state they do not support him.  Everyone.  To varying degrees.  He is so proud of that method that he built a book around it.

Everyone? Exaggeration is often necessary in desperation.

Fact;

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 09:35:49 pm »
Everyone who dares to disagree with him or to publicly state they do not support him.  Everyone.  To varying degrees.  He is so proud of that method that he built a book around it.

Can't wait to see Pres. Donald J Trump address the UN, or those phony summits on global warming or economic and trade conferences.

America may actually win coming out of some of those negotiations!

I'm stocking up on popcorn and soda pop.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 10:05:56 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 10:41:52 pm »

I like that one DC. God! But, I love America! And I love that attitude!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 10:54:12 pm »
I like that one DC. God! But, I love America! And I love that attitude!

This appeared on Dustin Ulsterman's timeline on FB. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2016, 10:56:22 pm »
Can you provide some examples of Trump punishing people with double, triple vengeance?

How can we trust Cruz?

Fact;

So, Lert, you keep posting that as if it will make it become true.

Fact:  "UPDATE: A strong statement from Sen. Cruz who voted against the bill:

What we’ve seen in Congress today is profoundly disappointing. This spending bill does not honor the promises we made to the men and women who elected us. It funds Obamacare. It funds Planned Parenthood. It funds executive amnesty. It fails to protect our national security and stop Syrian refugees from coming to this country. It fails to do anything to stop the Iranian Nuclear Deal. And what does it do? It jacks up yet more low-skilled immigration, which will only drag down wages, kill American jobs, and hurt working men and women.

This bill is the big-government agenda of Democrats that effectively forfeits our massive Republican victories of 2014 and cements Obama’s priorities for nearly the full remainder of his term. This is the Washington Cartel in action, and it’s precisely why the American people from coast-to-coast are so volcanically frustrated.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/breaking-senate-passes-omnibus-spending-bill/#ixzz42XlRTmAb"

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2016, 11:14:05 pm »
This appeared on Dustin Ulsterman's timeline on FB.

Speak softly but carry a big stick

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2016, 11:44:41 pm »
I gave Trump a fair hearing.  Over time I have seen him bully anyone who dares to disagree with him or to in any way challenge him.  He is the king of cheap shots.  He believes in punishing people with double, triple vengeance in order to intimidate them.  That makes him unit for high office, imo.  As for Trump supporters, not all, but many follow his lead.  They imitate his bully ways.  It is bad enough fighting the garbage dished out by the left.  I don't want a vengful bully leading the Republican party.  I just want someone who will tell me where he stands on the issues so that I can make an informed vote and then go to Washington and do what he said he would do.  That's why I voted for Ted Cruz.

I compiled some information.  I thought about starting a thread but there are too many.  Everyone knows these things but seeing them together gives a good view into the mind of Trump.  These things are issues but this is not the American way to handle them.  All I can say is that if Trump is elected we will have successfully elected a Fascist as president.  His idea's of history suggest that his mind is at level with some of the worst dictators in the world.  I have to wonder what Republicans are voting for Trump who would excuse his lies about Saddam Hussein?  To say he didn't support terrorism?  People can has out whether Saddam had WMD's but there is no information that makes Saddam Hussein someone that fought terrorists.  He keeps saying it.  Do you believe it?  Show me where you can find anything to confirm that.

Donald Trump and China: Read This before You Vote

Excerpt:

A year later, in a Playboy interview, here is what Donald Trump said of the Chinese government's handling of the Tiananmen Square massacre:

When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/donald_trump_and_china_read_this_before_you_vote.html#ixzz42XHonO5r
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Donald Trump Introduces New Muslim/Refugee Badges; ‘Nazi-Like’ Plan Requires All Muslims & Refugees To Wear Badges Like The Jews Did During The Holocaust

Washington, DC — During an interview today with Fox News, Donald Trump unveiled plans making it mandatory for all Muslim people and refugees entering this country, along with those currently residing in the U.S., to wear badges on their outer garments at all times. The 2016 presidential candidate says these badges are necessary so refugees and Muslims can easily be identified and monitored.

“They are a danger to our Christian way of life in America, it’s that simple,” Trump said. ‘The Muslims, they want us dead, we know that for a fact. The refugees are joining ISIS and are pouring into our country like that. They both hate our freedom and way of life, you can’t argue that. By enforcing and requiring these possible terrorists to wear badges at all time they can be easily identified and tracked if necessary. This is nothing like the badges the Jews had to wear during the Holocaust, that was different, but you know, it’s the same thing. These are tough times right now and I’m just saying what everyone else is too afraid to say. We can take back America, we just need to work together, it’s never too late.”

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-introduces-refugee-muslim-badges/

Donald Trump: Saddam Hussein Was A ‘Bad Guy … But He Killed Terrorist

In 1991, after failing to take over Kuwait, his forces committed massacres against Kurds in the country’s north, and Shiites in the south of Iraq. Human rights groups estimate that between 80,000-230,000 were killed by Saddam’s forces during a one-year time period.

Under Hussein, Ba’athist Iraq was one of the worst state-sponsors of terrorism in the world. The September 11 Commission Report found that Saddam Hussein provided a safe-haven and training ground for radical jihadi groups, and “used foreign terrorist groups as an instrument of foreign policy

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/15/donald-trump-claims-genocidal-dictator-saddam-hussein-killed-terrorists/

Has Iraq sponsored terrorism?

Yes. Saddam Hussein’s dictatorship provided headquarters, operating bases, training camps, and other support to terrorist groups fighting the governments of neighboring Turkey and Iran, as well as to hard-line Palestinian groups. During the 1991 Gulf War, Saddam commissioned several failed terrorist attacks on U.S. facilities. Prior to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the State Department listed Iraq as a state sponsor of terrorism. The question of Iraq’s link to terrorism grew more urgent with Saddam’s suspected determination to develop weapons of mass destruction (WMD), which Bush administration officials feared he might share with terrorists who could launch devastating attacks against the United States.

http://www.cfr.org/iraq/terrorism-havens-iraq/p9513
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2016, 11:49:37 pm »
So what do anti-Trumps dislike about the truth?

Fact;

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2016, 12:07:17 am »
So what do anti-Trumps dislike about the truth?

Fact;

We LOVE truth.

That's why we're against Trump.  He doesn't tell it, and some of us think that integrity matters in a President.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2016, 01:01:47 am »
We LOVE truth.

That's why we're against Trump.  He doesn't tell it, and some of us think that integrity matters in a President.

You call this integrity?  There are numerous words to describe the following, but integrity isn't one.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 01:03:06 am »
You call this integrity?  There are numerous words to describe the following, but integrity isn't one.

Nobody reads that nonsense.  Get another schtick.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2016, 01:18:56 am »
Nonsense :silly: :silly: I was thinking the same thing as probably everyone else was, what is this nonsense. This is the example of Cruz not having integrity???  :silly: Talk about twisting the truth. Everyone knows how Cruz feels about Obamacare and what he would do and try to do to get it eliminated.  :chairbang:

Exactly. And what a lame quote to put up about something that happened in 2013.  EVERYBODY who's paying attention knows that Cruz hates Obamacare. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2016, 01:22:28 am »
Is it 'hate' when you expect a Presidential nominee to have character and integrity?
Is it 'hate' when you oppose someone who uses the Name of Christ to get votes when he lives a life radically opposed to Scripture?
Is it "hate' when you recognize that a man treats women like dirt and calls us foul names?
Is it 'hate' when you're a conservative and oppose a candidate who is a liberal with no conservative values?
Is it 'hate' when you don't want the Republican nominee to lie about everything he says and every position he takes?
Is it 'hate' when you expect a Presidential nominee to behave like an adult?

No, Johnnie One Note.  We are not "haters."

But I'm beginning to think that you hate others who don't support your guy, since you attack and insult us in every post you write here.

Exactly. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 01:24:02 am »

Love it!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 01:24:28 am »
I compiled some information.  I thought about starting a thread but there are too many.  Everyone knows these things but seeing them together gives a good view into the mind of Trump.  These things are issues but this is not the American way to handle them.  All I can say is that if Trump is elected we will have successfully elected a Fascist as president.  His idea's of history suggest that his mind is at level with some of the worst dictators in the world.  I have to wonder what Republicans are voting for Trump who would excuse his lies about Saddam Hussein?  To say he didn't support terrorism?  People can has out whether Saddam had WMD's but there is no information that makes Saddam Hussein someone that fought terrorists.  He keeps saying it.  Do you believe it?  Show me where you can find anything to confirm that.

Donald Trump and China: Read This before You Vote

Excerpt:

A year later, in a Playboy interview, here is what Donald Trump said of the Chinese government's handling of the Tiananmen Square massacre:

When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/donald_trump_and_china_read_this_before_you_vote.html#ixzz42XHonO5r
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Donald Trump Introduces New Muslim/Refugee Badges; ‘Nazi-Like’ Plan Requires All Muslims & Refugees To Wear Badges Like The Jews Did During The Holocaust

Washington, DC — During an interview today with Fox News, Donald Trump unveiled plans making it mandatory for all Muslim people and refugees entering this country, along with those currently residing in the U.S., to wear badges on their outer garments at all times. The 2016 presidential candidate says these badges are necessary so refugees and Muslims can easily be identified and monitored.

“They are a danger to our Christian way of life in America, it’s that simple,” Trump said. ‘The Muslims, they want us dead, we know that for a fact. The refugees are joining ISIS and are pouring into our country like that. They both hate our freedom and way of life, you can’t argue that. By enforcing and requiring these possible terrorists to wear badges at all time they can be easily identified and tracked if necessary. This is nothing like the badges the Jews had to wear during the Holocaust, that was different, but you know, it’s the same thing. These are tough times right now and I’m just saying what everyone else is too afraid to say. We can take back America, we just need to work together, it’s never too late.”

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-introduces-refugee-muslim-badges/

Donald Trump: Saddam Hussein Was A ‘Bad Guy … But He Killed Terrorist

In 1991, after failing to take over Kuwait, his forces committed massacres against Kurds in the country’s north, and Shiites in the south of Iraq. Human rights groups estimate that between 80,000-230,000 were killed by Saddam’s forces during a one-year time period.

Under Hussein, Ba’athist Iraq was one of the worst state-sponsors of terrorism in the world. The September 11 Commission Report found that Saddam Hussein provided a safe-haven and training ground for radical jihadi groups, and “used foreign terrorist groups as an instrument of foreign policy

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/15/donald-trump-claims-genocidal-dictator-saddam-hussein-killed-terrorists/

Has Iraq sponsored terrorism?

Yes. Saddam Hussein’s dictatorship provided headquarters, operating bases, training camps, and other support to terrorist groups fighting the governments of neighboring Turkey and Iran, as well as to hard-line Palestinian groups. During the 1991 Gulf War, Saddam commissioned several failed terrorist attacks on U.S. facilities. Prior to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the State Department listed Iraq as a state sponsor of terrorism. The question of Iraq’s link to terrorism grew more urgent with Saddam’s suspected determination to develop weapons of mass destruction (WMD), which Bush administration officials feared he might share with terrorists who could launch devastating attacks against the United States.

http://www.cfr.org/iraq/terrorism-havens-iraq/p9513

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2016, 01:25:06 am »
Nobody reads that nonsense.  Get another schtick.

Obviously you read it.    :smokin:

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2016, 01:31:32 am »
Has Donald J Trump ever uttered the word SERVE?

there s big prize for the first person on the internet who can find a verifiable quote wherein Candidate Trump mentions the word SERVE either in a campaign stop...a debate  or ordering a pizza!

Thank you

YES  I am serious!!
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

A-Lert

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2016, 01:46:12 am »
Exactly. And what a lame quote to put up about something that happened in 2013.  EVERYBODY who's paying attention knows that Cruz hates Obamacare.

LOL! The anti-Trump posting things from 1991 attempting to denigrate Trump.

Fact;

A-Lert

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2016, 01:48:57 am »
Has Donald J Trump ever uttered the word SERVE?

there s big prize for the first person on the internet who can find a verifiable quote wherein Candidate Trump mentions the word SERVE either in a campaign stop...a debate  or ordering a pizza!

Thank you

YES  I am serious!!

To his servant; Please serve the guests coffee.

Fact;

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2016, 02:04:10 am »

Cruz has integrity.

Trump doesn't.

It's that simple.

For your one sentence, repeated ad nauseam, there can be a hundred things listed that Trump has done that show a complete lack of character and integrity.  You can keep posting the same sentence, but it doesn't make Cruz dishonorable, nor Trump honorable.

Trump is lacking character, and that's why some of us can never, ever support him.  He lies.  He cheats people.  He's vulgar.  He brags about his serial adultery.  He speaks from both sides of his mouth.  He denigrates women. 

He's a very bad person, and he's not worthy of the high office of the Presidency.

Now.  Or ever.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.