Author Topic: Trump: I'd Like To Punch Him In The Face  (Read 9845 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Trump: I'd Like To Punch Him In The Face
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2016, 07:50:20 pm »
Wow, the special little snowflake illness has sunk deep. Aggressors are victims, those who take steps to protect themselves from aggression are "Facists".

It's not a "snowflake" we want, but a man with principles, character self control, a roll model for our kids, and the new generation of politicians,  -  and most of all being he will have his finger on the "button" temperament.   What draws many of you to the Trump bandwagon is because he is a bully and says what he damn well pleases. You love it!  I have heard many of you say it is about time the Oval Office has a Bully. Do you really want a Bully? Really?

Strangely familiar  to when the Israelites demanded a King in I Samuel, and God told them “You don’t want a King, Trust Me”, but they continued to demand that God give them a King – So God gave them a King, and boy did He.  I’ll let you read the rest of the story for yourself, but it was one of the greatest ‘be careful what you wish for’  stories of all time.   If you demand a Bully in the White House, God may just comply. 
And yes my friends, history shows that more often than not, it leads to fascism. Maybe not right away, but certainly down the path. 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:51:05 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2016, 07:51:43 pm »
Your reply is the fabrication. Thanks to Katz video we know exactly what he said and it was 'I'd Like to Punch Him In The Face".

Yes, indeed he does.  Clear as a bell.  "I'd like to punch him in the face."

Nice guy, that Trump.........   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2016, 07:52:58 pm »
It's not a "snowflake" we want, but a man with principles, character self control, a roll model for our kids, and the new generation of politicians,  -  and most of all being he will have his finger on the "button" temperament.   What draws many of you to the Trump bandwagon is because he is a bully and says what he damn well pleases. You love it!  I have heard many of you say it is about time the Oval Office has a Bully. Do you really want a Bully? Really?

Strangely familiar  to when the Israelites demanded a King in I Samuel, and God told them “You don’t want a King, Trust Me”, but they continued to demand that God give them a King – So God gave them a King, and boy did He.  I’ll let you read the rest of the story for yourself, but it was one of the greatest ‘be careful what you wish for’  stories of all time.   If you demand a Bully in the White House, God may just comply. 
And yes my friends, history shows that more often than not, it leads to fascism. Maybe not right away, but certainly down the path.

Great post, Navy.  Do they REALLY want a bully??  REALLY??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2016, 07:57:53 pm »
Would anyone want him to act the same way, once elected as an agent of the government and servant of the people, who swears an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States?

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 08:05:44 pm »
More silly Trump-riffic bluster.

I doubt The Donald has ever thrown a punch in his life.

Which is fine, but ... c'mon man.  This guy is walking, endlessly talking, cartoon.  His supporters joyously eat it up but I just see it as sad.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2016, 08:08:03 pm »
Would anyone want him to act the same way, once elected as an agent of the government and servant of the people, who swears an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States?

I'm trying to envision what his swearing-in speech would be like, or any presidential speech for that matter.   Certainly nothing that one would ever chisel in stone could be uttered by this man.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2016, 08:11:47 pm »
America's best days may be behind us, but SNL's best days are yet to come... :smokin:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2016, 08:25:35 pm »
Which is fine, but ... c'mon man.  This guy is walking, endlessly talking, cartoon.  His supporters joyously eat it up but I just see it as sad.

You forgot one small detail---a real cartoon is funny. ;)

Foghorn Leghorn rants

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 09:15:06 pm »

I'm trying to envision what his swearing-in speech would be like, or any presidential speech for that matter.   Certainly nothing that one would ever chisel in stone could be uttered by this man.

"I, Donald Trump do solemnly swear - hey, I do a lot of that, okay? People complain when I call them out, but that's their problem. I'm the one up here and they're down there, am I right, Mr. Chief Justice? You bet your ass. That's right, laugh now, Barack: my first executive order will be to send you on a very important fact-finding mission. Here's a hint: you might want to buy a parka. So where was I, oh, yeah: that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States - and maybe a few foreign leaders, too - kidding, kidding, uh, yeah, maybe.... and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and so help me, I'm gonna build that freakin' wall so high that even the Mexican Olympic pole-vaulting team won't be able to get over it, right? So are we done here? Good, thanks. I gotta go talk to the guys I hired to redesign the White House - you're gonna love it, it's gonna be great, the best ever. Laser lights, gold trim all around, and my name up on top in big letters. Classy as shit. But then, what did you expect? Am I right?"   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2016, 09:32:40 pm »
"I, Donald Trump do solemnly swear - hey, I do a lot of that, okay? People complain when I call them out, but that's their problem. I'm the one up here and they're down there, am I right, Mr. Chief Justice? You bet your ass. That's right, laugh now, Barack: my first executive order will be to send you on a very important fact-finding mission. Here's a hint: you might want to buy a parka. So where was I, oh, yeah: that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States - and maybe a few foreign leaders, too - kidding, kidding, uh, yeah, maybe.... and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and so help me, I'm gonna build that freakin' wall so high that even the Mexican Olympic pole-vaulting team won't be able to get over it, right? So are we done here? Good, thanks. I gotta go talk to the guys I hired to redesign the White House - you're gonna love it, it's gonna be great, the best ever. Laser lights, gold trim all around, and my name up on top in big letters. Classy as shit. But then, what did you expect? Am I right?"   

:bigsilly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2016, 09:41:45 pm »

Did you write that, Andy?  It's quite good!

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2016, 09:57:12 pm »
Did you write that, Andy?  It's quite good!

Of course I did. And thanks.  :beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2016, 09:58:18 pm »
I watch the whole thing last night. There were at least five disruptors while Trump was trying to speak. It got to be a joke between Trump and his supporters.

He was not serious it was all in fun. You had to watch the whole rally
It was a good rally and it was hysterically funny

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2016, 09:59:47 pm »

That's a keeper.  LOL!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2016, 10:00:18 pm »

Boffo!

It's "YOOOOOGE"

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2016, 10:19:00 pm »
I watch the whole thing last night. There were at least five disruptors while Trump was trying to speak. It got to be a joke between Trump and his supporters.

Like most of these articles with their shocking headlines, this is all meant to gin up dislike for Trump.  Nine times out of ten, it's a tempest in a teapot.  A lot of people read the headline and post how horrified or disgusted they are, without taking the time to read or watch the entire thing to see what the context is.  It's a concerted effort to smear Trump, the man they all fear because he's the front-runner.  Of course, they have to try to take him down - the other guys can hardly catch up - much less keep up. 

You can tell them the truth over and over, they will ignore it and go on with the agenda.  The funny part is - it isn't working!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2016, 10:24:27 pm »
There is nothing funny about Donald Trump or this situation.  I'm so ashamed of my fellow Republicans.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2016, 10:28:33 pm »
Like most of these articles with their shocking headlines, this is all meant to gin up dislike for Trump.  Nine times out of ten, it's a tempest in a teapot.  A lot of people read the headline and post how horrified or disgusted they are, without taking the time to read or watch the entire thing to see what the context is.  It's a concerted effort to smear Trump, the man they all fear because he's the front-runner.  Of course, they have to try to take him down - the other guys can hardly catch up - much less keep up. 

You can tell them the truth over and over, they will ignore it and go on with the agenda.  The funny part is - it isn't working!

But it does get tiresome.

Thank goodness have to endure only a few more weeks.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 10:45:19 pm »
There is nothing funny about Donald Trump or this situation.  I'm so ashamed of my fellow Republicans.

ROFLMAO!!!   This is the best laugh I've had all day!!!!    :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2016, 10:48:52 pm »

If it's all that dreary and terrible, you could always come over to the right side.  I would even welcome you back.   :seeya:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2016, 10:50:31 pm »

It sure does.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2016, 10:50:43 pm »

I agree. 

The deeper into this we go, the more I think people have been waiting for Donald Trump.  (Or someone like him.)  I also think the ultimate rat's patootie will be when history records Donald J. Trump as the right man for our times. 

Keep the faith!    :beer:     :patriot:

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2016, 10:55:18 pm »

You're so right.   And Trump's rallies are funny and fun --- when it's over, you just want to go get in line to vote for him, that's how positive you feel about the future with him at the helm.

It's like the 2016 version of "It's morning in America again".  ^-^

Offline aligncare

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2016, 11:03:18 pm »
I agree. 

The deeper into this we go, the more I think people have been waiting for Donald Trump.  (Or someone like him.)  I also think the ultimate rat's patootie will be when history records Donald J. Trump as the right man for our times. 

Keep the faith!    :beer:     :patriot:

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

HonestJohn

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2016, 11:53:10 pm »
Link, please.