Author Topic: Trump: I'd Like To Punch Him In The Face  (Read 9797 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump: I'd Like To Punch Him In The Face
« on: February 23, 2016, 03:25:20 pm »
OMG!  I still can't believe people are supporting him!  To me he is out of control.

Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face'

LAS VEGAS — Donald Trump longed for the good old days Monday night — the days when you didn't have to be so "gentle" when removing protesters from the premises.

"I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you," Trump said as police carted a protester out of a rally late Monday night.

The young man smiled and laughed on his way out, which seemed to incense the Republican front-runner

Trump accused the protester of "throwing punches" and being "nasty as hell," though the man did not appear to resist his ejection from the rally.

Bemoaning the fact that security guards have to be "gentle" when ejecting people, Trump said "I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Trump: I'd Like To Punch Him In The Face
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 03:26:14 pm »
Fascist punk.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 03:28:23 pm »

Lies.

Do your homework folks. Listen to the exchange. It's a complete fabrication.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 03:41:20 pm »
More boob bait.

Trump's tribal supporters love this stuff. Punches, kicks, brute force. 

Strongman government. Hugo Chavez redux.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 03:45:37 pm »
??? Lies??  What lies?  He has also ramped up his attack on Cruz calling him "sick".  So far, I haven't heard Cruz insult women or handicapped people.  I haven't heard Cruz state that he could shoot someone and still have supporters, nor have I heard Cruz say that he wants to punch someone in the face.

Any way you cut it, Trump acts like a sixth grader out on the soccer field rather than a candidate running for president.

It is a very sad state of affairs when 32.5% (going by SC votes) approve of this kind of behavior!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 03:48:42 pm »
??? Lies??  What lies? I listened to the tape. He clearly stated he'd like to punch the guy in the face! The ONLY one that is skewing things is Trump!!   He has also ramped up his attack on Cruz calling him "sick".  So far, I haven't heard Cruz insult women or handicapped people.  I haven't heard Cruz state that he could shoot someone and still have supporters, nor have I heard Cruz say that he wants to punch someone in the face.

Any way you cut it, Trump acts like a sixth grader out on the soccer field rather than a candidate running for president.

It is a very sad state of affairs when 32.5% (going by SC votes) approve of this kind of behavior!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 03:50:38 pm »
Fascist punk.

This thread is not about Obama. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 04:06:21 pm »
OMG!  I still can't believe people are supporting him!  To me he is out of control.

Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face'

LAS VEGAS — Donald Trump

Did you forget to post the link to the article?

Readers like to go to the source article, to find out the particulars
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 04:08:03 pm »
This thread is not about Obama.

Trump is acting like one
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 04:17:32 pm »
Trump is acting like one

No he's not.  While he may offend  the sensitivities of the delicate,  he is NOT a fascist.  **nononono*

Offline Longiron

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 04:32:08 pm »
Lies.

That is what the HATERS do best LIE? The truth is good only when if fits their agenda. Remind you of someone??? **nononono*

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2016, 04:39:08 pm »
I've seen some protesters I'd like to punch in the face, some of them are really vile.  I like Trump's frankness.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2016, 04:44:59 pm »
I've seen some protesters I'd like to punch in the face, some of them are really vile.  I like Trump's frankness.

Yeah.  Let's shut down all protests against the Donald.

Very Hugo of him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 04:46:49 pm »
No he's not.  While he may offend  the sensitivities of the delicate,  he is NOT a fascist.  **nononono*

Give him time.  He's well on the way.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2016, 04:49:38 pm »
I am thinking, by contrast of how George W. Bush responded to protesters.

He praised the freedom of speech we have in America to allow others to express their differences of opinion.

I do wonder if Trump is in any kind of physical condition to try to engage in fisticuffs with anyone, though.

Are his medical records available, or will he hide them like all the other Democrats do?  (Clinton, Obama, Clinton).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 05:02:51 pm »
Really really sad.

Trump, who peacefully assembling with his supporters is disputed by fascist wannabee thugs and Trump is the  one some of you want to call "fascist"?

How utterly sad that supposed rational adults are so driven by emotion they cannot see the OBVIOUS point that the aggressors here are the thugs trying to disrupt the rally. They do not deserve any respect in the least. You can disagree and debate, you do not have any right try and force silence your opponents by trashing their events.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 05:14:04 pm »
??? Lies??  What lies?  He has also ramped up his attack on Cruz calling him "sick".  So far, I haven't heard Cruz insult women or handicapped people.  I haven't heard Cruz state that he could shoot someone and still have supporters, nor have I heard Cruz say that he wants to punch someone in the face.

It is regrettable because not only is it utterly unnecessary, but reflects poorly on Trump's own supporters, most of whom would likely never behave toward others the way that he does on a daily basis.  Every candidate at some point has to deal with hecklers and disruptors. As is the case with stand-up comics, humor is a far more effective weapon against them than anger. 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:05:11 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 05:15:46 pm »
Really really sad.

Trump, who peacefully assembling with his supporters is disputed by fascist wannabee thugs and Trump is the  one some of you want to call "fascist"?

How utterly sad that supposed rational adults are so driven by emotion they cannot see the OBVIOUS point that the aggressors here are the thugs trying to disrupt the rally. They do not deserve any respect in the least. You can disagree and debate, you do not have any right try and force silence your opponents by trashing their events.

Aw Sink, you posted your reply just a few minutes after I put the video on - there's no way you did more than take a cursory glance at it and then made a negative (surprise!) comment on it.  If you had taken just 5 minutes or more to really look at it, you would have seen an impressive young man that was stumping for his dad and doing a damn fine job of it! 

Donald Trump is a man that doesn't do prepared speeches - he talks in a stream of consciousness way that admittedly, gets him in trouble sometimes.  One thing is for sure - he says what he thinks!  If it goes through his brain, it comes out of his mouth!  I find it refreshing and at the same time, sometimes it makes me wince!  But he gets it, and he doesn't need a focus group to say it.  I love that he kills political correctness!

His son, Donald Jr, on the other hand - has an excellent grasp of the issues and can articulate his father's positions without a moment of hesitation.  I started to watch for just a few minutes and ended up watching the whole thing.  He is very impressive and such an asset to his father's campaign!  All of his kids are!

I had just finished listening to Trump's comment in context...just as the gnashing of teeth began. Predictable, and funny at this point.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 05:20:04 pm »
Really really sad.

Yes, at the beginning of each of Trump's Rallies, at the point when most of the crowds have filed in, an announcement is made.  I don't have it memorized, but it goes something like this:

Mr. Trump is an unabashed supporter of Free Speech in America.  As President, Mr. Trump will do everything in his power to uphold Free Speech and our cherished First Amendment.  However, this is a private event, this venue is paid for totally by Mr. Trump for him to address and interact with his many supporters.  Like all events, Mr. Trump has provided for a space outside of this venue, with complete access to the public and media, for peaceful protesters to gather and express their point of view.  If it is your desire to offer a protest voice against Mr. Trump this evening, please proceed to that location at this time.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:21:15 pm by katzenjammer »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 05:33:31 pm »
Really really sad.

I'm going to start calling you "Johnny one note."  You say the same thing on every thread, and it's no more accurate here than anywhere.

When a candidate says, "Trust me. I'll fix everything by myself," that's the edge of fascism.  The people he's appealing to are angry and just want him to "get things done."  And that's disturbing.

That's not emotion on my part.  That's reason based on history, Johnny.

(I know you're afraid to reply to my calls for reasonable responses, but I thought I'd try once again to get you to use your head for a change).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:37:17 pm by musiclady »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 05:34:02 pm »
Yes, at the beginning of each of Trump's Rallies, at the point when most of the crowds have filed in, an announcement is made.  I don't have it memorized, but it goes something like this:

FASCIST!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2016, 06:06:14 pm »
Really really sad.

Thank you GAJohnnie, for a reasonable response!  This is Trump's private event and protesters are given an opportunity and a place to exercise their free speech rights.  For now, America is still a place where you can hold a private event and not have somebody come and crash it. 

Trump is no Bernie Sanders, he is not going to let a bunch of protesters get on his stage and grab the mike from him and start talking.  He is in charge - he is a leader.  It's been so long since we've seen one of those, we really don't know how to act. 

I would be willing to bet that if a loud and obnoxious protester (that was there under false pretenses) were to interrupt a private event being paid for by THEIR candidate - that they would be cheering the security for taking them out by whatever means they had to.  And if their candidate vented his real feelings against the stinky left-wing thug-tard - they would give him a standing ovation!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2016, 06:46:33 pm »
Thank you GAJohnnie, for a reasonable response!  This is Trump's private event and protesters are given an opportunity and a place to exercise their free speech rights.  For now, America is still a place where you can hold a private event and not have somebody come and crash it. 

Trump is no Bernie Sanders, he is not going to let a bunch of protesters get on his stage and grab the mike from him and start talking.  He is in charge - he is a leader.  It's been so long since we've seen one of those, we really don't know how to act. 

I would be willing to bet that if a loud and obnoxious protester (that was there under false pretenses) were to interrupt a private event being paid for by THEIR candidate - that they would be cheering the security for taking them out by whatever means they had to.  And if their candidate vented his real feelings against the stinky left-wing thug-tard - they would give him a standing ovation!

Since there were no links to any article or video provided in this thread, I dug up the video and noted the roughing timing marks of interest.

Full video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbUr0Y09cw

Some points of interest to the thread:

- 28:05 Here is a bonus that was not discussed, he talks here about liking to "smack the hell" out of the Iranian Guard that were holding rifles to the heads of our sailors that were captured.

- 31:51 Here is where he deals with the second protestor of the event.  I have actually heard him using this approach ("if we could sit down with a guy like that, and talk to him for 15 minutes, I bet that he would see that his view and our view aren't all that far apart") several times lately at various rallies

- 34:53 What everyone is talking about, this is at least the third person to disrupt the rally last evening.  Listen for yourself, draw your own conclusions!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:52:19 pm by katzenjammer »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 07:19:52 pm »
Lies.

Your reply is the fabrication. Thanks to Katz video we know exactly what he said and it was 'I'd Like to Punch Him In The Face".
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2016, 07:27:05 pm »
Wow, the special little snowflake illness has sunk deep. Aggressors are victims, those who take steps to protect themselves from aggression are "Facists".