Author Topic: Trump: I'd Like To Punch Him In The Face  (Read 9795 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump: I'd Like To Punch Him In The Face
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2016, 12:36:38 am »
"I, Donald Trump do solemnly swear - hey, I do a lot of that, okay? People complain when I call them out, but that's their problem. I'm the one up here and they're down there, am I right, Mr. Chief Justice? You bet your ass. That's right, laugh now, Barack: my first executive order will be to send you on a very important fact-finding mission. Here's a hint: you might want to buy a parka. So where was I, oh, yeah: that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States - and maybe a few foreign leaders, too - kidding, kidding, uh, yeah, maybe.... and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and so help me, I'm gonna build that freakin' wall so high that even the Mexican Olympic pole-vaulting team won't be able to get over it, right? So are we done here? Good, thanks. I gotta go talk to the guys I hired to redesign the White House - you're gonna love it, it's gonna be great, the best ever. Laser lights, gold trim all around, and my name up on top in big letters. Classy as shit. But then, what did you expect? Am I right?"   

Adding my praise to this perfection!  KUDOS for capturing the man to a tee!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2016, 12:39:12 am »
But it does get tiresome.

Thank goodness have to endure only a few more weeks.

How do you deal with the fact that he actually said what the "shocking headline" says that he said?

Just ignore it?  Just pretend that the people pointing it out are 'haters' and not dealing with the reality of who Donald Trump really is?

As for me, it's 'tiresome' to keep reading the defense of the indefensible.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2016, 12:43:29 am »
Somebody who's a friend of Right in Virginia - please tell her that I got her message and tried to respond, but realized that she blocked my response (nice  **nononono*), and am very happy she's put me back on ignore.

Life will be much more peaceful again without her snarking at me.......

I'm actually quite respectful of people's rights.  That's part of the reason I don't like Trump.  He isn't.

Let her know I respect her, but not her choice of candidates.  It IS possible to respect people with different views.

Please let her know that.......   :patriot:

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2016, 12:47:40 am »
No he's not.  While he may offend  the sensitivities of the delicate,  he is NOT a fascist.  **nononono*

okay hes simplua crony capitalist

he hasn't been elected to nor served in any position which would allow him to BE a racist yet...and thats a very tiny distinction.

he has the character of a facist authoritarian

you are familiar with the term authoritarian are you not?
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2016, 12:51:14 am »
How do you deal with the fact that he actually said what the "shocking headline" says that he said?

Just ignore it?  Just pretend that the people pointing it out are 'haters' and not dealing with the reality of who Donald Trump really is?

As for me, it's 'tiresome' to keep reading the defense of the indefensible.

Donny  Drumpf....Herr Donald J Drumpf!!!

"CARES" only for Herr Drumpf..hes ut of control and the devotees can't get enough of it. 

They get to ACT OUT through their very own RICH  thug idol. Its as Good as TV GETS!!!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:53:18 am by Meshuge Mikey »
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2016, 12:52:58 am »
Musiclady, what possible thing could you have said to make Right-in-Virginia  or anyone to put you on ignore?  Nothing childish like telling her you would like to punch her in the face, I hope.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:54:49 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2016, 01:14:58 am »
Musiclady, what possible thing could you have said to make Right-in-Virginia  or anyone to put you on ignore?  Nothing childish like telling her you would like to punch her in the face, I hope.

LOL!  No.  I don't say such things.  I'm actually quite a civil person.

Some people just can't handle differences of opinion when they are in love.  888heartkitty

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2016, 01:29:36 am »

Some people just can't handle differences of opinion when they are in love.  888heartkitty

ML, that's it!  Our wonderful, smart, funny daughter just brought home the older, tattooed and pierced, leather wearing, dope-smoking creep, and no matter what I do she just tells me that I don't understand him, he's actually very sensitive and deep, and if I will only get to know him better, I'll love him too.  She assures me that he's going places, because he's said so.  And, when I try to point out his many and obvious limitations, she gets defensive and slams doors and sulks and won't talk to me.  That's exactly what we're seeing!

(Full disclosure: my daughter is married to a nice, clean-cut young man.)

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2016, 01:42:13 am »
Back to the topic, Trump once again acting so unpresedential, showing his true self.  People this isn't a reality show, or a popularity contest. Sitting behind the Resolute Desk is a profoundly Sacred responsibility, and we are going to be held accoutable for who we choose. If not by our Creator, then by History books.
Have we really fallen that far to go from "We pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honor" to I want to punch you in the face?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2016, 01:53:25 am »
Back to the topic, Trump once again acting so unpresedential, showing his true self.  People this isn't a reality show, or a popularity contest. Sitting behind the Resolute Desk is a profoundly Sacred responsibility, and we are going to be held accoutable for who we choose. If not by our Creator, then by History books.
Have we really fallen that far to go from "We pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honor" to I want to punch you in the face?

Very well said, Navy.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2016, 02:23:47 am »
ML, that's it!  Our wonderful, smart, funny daughter just brought home the older, tattooed and pierced, leather wearing, dope-smoking creep, and no matter what I do she just tells me that I don't understand him, he's actually very sensitive and deep, and if I will only get to know him better, I'll love him too.  She assures me that he's going places, because he's said so.  And, when I try to point out his many and obvious limitations, she gets defensive and slams doors and sulks and won't talk to me.  That's exactly what we're seeing!

(Full disclosure: my daughter is married to a nice, clean-cut young man.)

We've all seen it, personally and politically, and that's definitely what's going on.

There's a young woman in my family who, after multiple discussions where I pointed out who Obama really was and what he stood for (knowing that she didn't support those things), finally got upset and yelled, "Don't say anything bad about Obama!!"

Now much older women (and men) are yelling at us, "Don't say anything bad about Trump!"  Same exact phenomena....

And I'm not even close to the first person to notice that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 02:25:45 am by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2016, 02:25:01 am »

Apparently, we have.........   **nononono*

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2016, 02:31:14 am »

Thank you. That bears repeating again and again. Antics aside, I hope when everyone goes into that voting booth, they take a breath and remind themselves of the actual job being applied for- Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces. The primary role is leader of those hundred of thousands of young men and women, sometimes as young as 17-18 years old, who hold their right hand up and pledge their lives to the service of this country- a duty that isn't just words but actual risk.

Those young men and women deserve so much more than clown antics.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 02:35:46 am by AbaraXas »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2016, 02:47:03 am »
You're so right.  And Trump's rallies are funny and fun --- when it's over, you just want to go get in line to vote for him, that's how positive you feel about the future with him at the helm.

It's like the 2016 version of "It's morning in America again".  ^-^
Their Fun! That is the difference.  The rest of our field drone on and the people do not feel involved.
Trump is comfortable in his own skin, and extremely confident, which intimidates others. 

Reagan's rallies were fun! W 's rallies were fun! 

I think you can watch it on cspan

oh and 'trump at the end spent 30+ minutes in the crowd signing autographs and taking pictures.

The 4 times i saw Romney in Vegas, he was behind the rope line and you were not allowed a picture or autograph.  He did good rallies but they could have been better, had he let hi hair down a little.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline musiclady

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2016, 03:20:07 am »
Thank you. That bears repeating again and again. Antics aside, I hope when everyone goes into that voting booth, they take a breath and remind themselves of the actual job being applied for- Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces. The primary role is leader of those hundred of thousands of young men and women, sometimes as young as 17-18 years old, who hold their right hand up and pledge their lives to the service of this country- a duty that isn't just words but actual risk.

Those young men and women deserve so much more than clown antics.

Amen and AMEN!!!

These are serious times and require serious leadership.

Not a buffoon who's doing everything in his power to draw attention to himself, and himself alone.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2016, 03:22:10 am »

Some people just can't handle differences of opinion even when they're not in love but merely in lust, too. ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:22:46 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2016, 03:24:09 am »
Some people just can't handle differences of opinion even when they're not in love but merely in lust, too. ;)

Point well taken.  :beer:

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2016, 03:38:35 am »
Now much older women (and men) are yelling at us, "Don't say anything bad about Trump!"  Same exact phenomena....

And I'm not even close to the first person to notice that.

What gets me, among several things regarding Trumpomania, is that an awful lot of The Donald's supporters
bang the drums none too slowly on behalf of the precept that the house is infested with vermin and it's time
to burn the joint down---but those supporters, once upon a time, abetted the infestation. Never mind
that The Donald is the sort of exterminator who seems blissfully aware that his proper job is to exterminate
the vermin, not the house.

The supporters I have in mind are the people who shouted down, insulted down, and had banned down in other
forums any and just about everyone who stood athwart the subtitle of Michael Tanner's Leviathan on the Right:
How Big Government Conservatism Brought Down the Republican Revolution
. (The book was published
shortly after the Republican Congress was lost in the 2006 elections. It's only a shame Mr. Tanner didn't quite
have the foresight to add to the subtitle, . . . and Ushered In the Regime of His Excellency Al-Hashish Field
Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada, COD, RIP, LSMFT, Would-Be Life President of the Republic Formerly Known as
the United States.
)

In other words, when they hoist The Donald up as their unlikely saviour on behalf of little enough more than his
purported preparation to torch the vermin-infested house, they are in fact complaining about the monsters they
suckled.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:39:49 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2016, 03:39:40 am »
ROFLMAO!!!   This is the best laugh I've had all day!!!!    :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

The man said he yearned for the "old days" when a protester would be "carried out in a stretcher".

He wants to be the Skinhead-in-Chief.

A laughing matter, eh? 

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2016, 08:46:29 am »
Nah. It's just Trump being Trump

"I'd like to punch him in the face"
"I should sue Ted Cruz."
"I should demand a do-over in Iowa"

Never does any of them, does he.

All talk.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2016, 09:04:31 am »
The man said he yearned for the "old days" when a protester would be "carried out in a stretcher".

He wants to be the Skinhead-in-Chief.

A laughing matter, eh?

YOU ARE SO RIDICULOUS....HAD YOU WATCHED THE RALLY, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS A RUNNING JOKE WITH THE AUDIENCE .

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2016, 12:26:29 pm »
YOU ARE SO RIDICULOUS....HAD YOU WATCHED THE RALLY, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS A RUNNING JOKE WITH THE AUDIENCE .

Maybe he should try more to be Lincoln, and less like Rodney Dangerfield.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2016, 12:30:11 pm »

I listened to enough of it to glean the context.  Trump is no laughing matter, and beating up protesters is no joke.   He is a dangerous and unstable man.  It is my conscience that compels me to oppose him.   
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:31:06 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2016, 12:36:13 pm »

Anti-Trumpers will run out of venom soon. And then they will have to decide if continuing their attacks against the GOP nominee is their wisest course of action.

However, some of them will up their attacks with worse lies and slander just for spite.

I fully expect the name calling from some to continue right up to the convention in Cleveland and beyond.