Author Topic: Donald Trump Is No Revolutionary, He’s Just a Democrat  (Read 5451 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Donald Trump Is No Revolutionary, He’s Just a Democrat
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2016, 12:00:07 am »
GWB just now:

"Americans are angry and frustrated but we do not need someone in the Oval Office who mirrors and inflames our frustration."

GWD coined the term a Uniter, not a divider.  I could think of no one else more qualified to be called a divider, than Trump.   But because he is such a divider, there's not a snowballs chance in hell he would win the general.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2016, 01:21:17 am »
Trump did more than that. He accused GWB of lying about WMDs in Iraq.

Well,let's be fair here. This is a matter of perception. Boy Jorge DID claim Hussein had WMD,and used it as justification for the invasion.

HOWEVER,only a clueless fool would think any President had personally checked it out and verified it was true before giving that speech. He did like all Presidents,and made a statement based on what his intelligence advisors had told him was true.

Did Boy Jorge tell a lie? No,what he did was repeat a lie that was given to him and represented as the truth. Something every President has done at one time or another,and something every future president (if there are any) will do in the future.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2016, 02:24:11 am »
Well,let's be fair here. This is a matter of perception. Boy Jorge DID claim Hussein had WMD,and used it as justification for the invasion.

HOWEVER,only a clueless fool would think any President had personally checked it out and verified it was true before giving that speech. He did like all Presidents,and made a statement based on what his intelligence advisors had told him was true.

Did Boy Jorge tell a lie? No,what he did was repeat a lie that was given to him and represented as the truth. Something every President has done at one time or another,and something every future president (if there are any) will do in the future.

Well, in looking back to 9/11, I remember very vividly the look on 'W's face, when he was interrupted with the news of the attack while reading to a group of children...he got up...he left...he then reacted...he didn't sit idly by...he didn't make some backroom deal and side step Congress ... he led the country period.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2016, 02:48:25 am »
Well, in looking back to 9/11, I remember very vividly the look on 'W's face, when he was interrupted with the news of the attack while reading to a group of children...he got up...he left...he then reacted...he didn't sit idly by...he didn't make some backroom deal and side step Congress ... he led the country period.

donald trump is a national embarrassment!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2016, 03:15:42 am »
.."The psychiatric community needs to step up and address what we are witnessing. This man is a narcissistic psychopath. This is NOT name calling, that is a search for a diagnosis. If he is not, then he is merely a game show host that is trying to get ratings. If that is true, that, in and of itself, is a sign of deep disturbance.”
   --- Glenn Beck

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/glenn-beck-slams-trump-as-psychopath/#RTI7cPxL6sOZocYW.99
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2016, 03:29:31 am »
Boy Jorge's war

Why do you call him Jorge? Do you hate Mexicans?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2016, 03:35:34 am »
Glenn Beck doing psychoanalysis is absurdly ironic.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2016, 03:38:29 am »

He didn't want to offend or confuse him with George Alan O'Dowd.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2016, 03:45:14 am »
Thank you libertybele.  :patriot: Yes, he did lead the country during those difficult times following 9/11, put together what was needed to make sure it would not happen again and united the country. Then we have those on this site who now say he was possibly the worst President in US history along with accusations of taking the US to war to avenge his father or to line the pockets of his business friends and so on that I have read on other threads. What a load of cr"p. They actually sound worse than the Dems.

Thank you both!  The attacks on George W. Bush coming from one of our members are absurd, and emotionally charged, not factual.

And "Jorge" is every bit the racism that disgusted me on TOS.  If I had my druthers, those comments would be deleted as racist.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2016, 03:46:23 am »

Everyone on TOS who called him Jorge did.  And every immigration thread there was rife with racism.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2016, 06:06:35 am »

Why do you ask? Are you a Mexican,and trying to hit on me?

Actually,I liked almost all of the Mexican-Americans I met,and since I lived in a Mexican neighborhood in Denver for a few years,that's saying a lot.

Still,I have no great amount of love for Mexicans in Mexico,and Boy Jorge and his entire damn corrupt crime family LOVE them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2016, 06:08:32 am »
He didn't want to offend or confuse him with George Alan O'Dowd.

That's a part of it,too. Both Boy Jorge and Boy George are a little light in the loafers,and like drinking,doing drugs,and kissing men.

Boy George is probably a better singer,and Boy Jorge is probably a better cheerleader,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 06:11:40 am »

And "Jorge" is every bit the racism that disgusted me on TOS.  If I had my druthers, those comments would be deleted as racist.

Yes,let's all pretend he and the rest of his criminal family don't love illegal aliens,while pretending racism is the reason why he has been tagged as Boy Jorge.

There is also the Boy George/Boy Jorge kissing men thing.

HEY! That's probably racist too,huh?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2016, 06:13:46 am »
Everyone on TOS who called him Jorge did.  And every immigration thread there was rife with racism.

You were one of the "A Day in the Life" Boy Jorge fan club members,weren't you?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2016, 03:53:05 pm »
You were one of the "A Day in the Life" Boy Jorge fan club members,weren't you?

I'll tell you what I am, and always have been, sneaky....

I'm a consistent, across the board Conservative who loves my country deeply and its Constitution, and am doing my best to help it return to the founding principles on which it began.  And I am grieving because I feel the days of our Constitutional Republic are numbered.

btw, the only one on this board who seems to be emotionally obsessed with George W. Bush is you.  The rest of us have moved on to rational discussion of policy differences with the former President, some of which are significant for many of us.

I would invite you to join us in that rational discussion, and leave behind the TOS "boy Jorge" racist nonsense, and your bizarre obsession with W's sexuality (which, IMO, should be forbidden on this board).  As I said, rational people have moved on......

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2016, 03:58:58 pm »
I'll tell you what I am, and always have been, sneaky....

I'm a consistent, across the board Conservative who loves my country deeply and its Constitution, and am doing my best to help it return to the founding principles on which it began.  And I am grieving because I feel the days of our Constitutional Republic are numbered.

btw, the only one on this board who seems to be emotionally obsessed with George W. Bush is you.  The rest of us have moved on to rational discussion of policy differences with the former President, some of which are significant for many of us.

I would invite you to join us in that rational discussion, and leave behind the TOS "boy Jorge" racist nonsense, and your bizarre obsession with W's sexuality (which, IMO, should be forbidden on this board).  As I said, rational people have moved on......

George W. Bush is my hero.  I love the man.  I love the President.  I love the husband and father.  And, I love the son.

And, I especially love the example he has set since Barack Obama was elected in 2008.  Looking back, his silence has brought Dignity back to the Office of the President.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:00:55 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2016, 04:03:11 pm »
George W. Bush is my hero.  I love the man.  I love the President.  I love the husband and father.  And, I love the son.

The vast majority of Republicans still admire President Bush.  I, personally, will always respect him deeply for his leadership after 9/11, and his love for our troops, one of which was my son.....

I disagree with many things he did (in his second term, particularly), but I will never lose respect for the character of the man.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2016, 04:04:23 pm »
I agree with your edit as well, DC.  He has been nothing but admirable since he left office.

While the Democrats rant and rave and cause dissension, the Bush's continue to lead by example.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2016, 04:08:40 pm »

it's a part of the Juvie Puke Mystique!! A  stytlistic requirement in certain affinity groups!

I'd call em on it but Im afraid he'd follow Unca Donald's lead and SUE ME!!... :silly:
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2016, 04:29:27 pm »
After His Cruz LIE Was Exposed, Debunked, And Condemned By Coburn, Trump REPEATED It On Stage

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/02/16/lie-exposed-debunked-condemned-tom-coburn-trump-repeated-stage-fact/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2016, 04:57:32 pm »

I tell you one thing I am,and that is tired of hearing that mindless "Boy Jorge is a racial slur" nonsense,which also means that I am a racist.

Guess what? I DON'T like  or give a damn about Mexicans,Slave,Brits,Chinese,Africans,etc,etc,etc. My sole concern is about AMERICANS.

It is the people playing the "identity politics" game that are the racists who are trying to keep America from uniting.

As for Boy Jorge,I adopted that tag for him because he is a {edited} like Boy George the singer,and he is an open borders advocate for Mexicans,just like the rest of his useless family. The open borders thing with his name being George is why I tagged him Jorge.

Yes,I did it to piss off the Bush-Bots that worshipped him while claiming to be conservatives. You can NOT be a conservative and be for open borders,motor voter,or ANY OTHER LEGISLATION THAT PUSHES US CLOSER TO THE ABYSS THAT IS DEMOCRACY. Allowing people to vote who have never even heard of the Bill of Rights and who came here not to live free but because of all the "free stuff" is national suicide.

The Dims are for it because they are the ones that have been pushing all this "free" stuff and stealing from SS Trust Funds and adding additional taxes to pay for it. There ain't no such thing as "free stuff". Somebody had to have paid for it somewhere down the line.

The alleged Republicans have been for it because there is nothing they love more than increased profits from exploiting cheap,ignorant foreign labor.

The end result is globalism,which is where the communist left and the fascist right (who are actually leftists themselves) meet,and the end result will be the destruction of America.

And these people are going to continue to win as long as we allow them to play their "race card" games to shut down discussion about what is actually happening.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:35:40 pm by Mod1 »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2016, 05:09:33 pm »
I'm a conservative, sneaky.  Always have been.  Why are you addressing all that stuff to me?

(btw, did you ever consider that some people you labeled "bush bots" were just trying to "piss YOU off."   :smokin:)

Anyway, my invitation to rational discussion remains.  Try it sometime.  Your blood pressure may drop and you may live longer.  :patriot:

Offline Mod1

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2016, 05:30:41 pm »
sneakypete: knock it off with posting unsubstantiated rumors about the former POTUS.  There is no place for that nonsense in this forum and it will not be tolerated.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2016, 05:35:38 pm »

Petey, just switch to unsubstantiated rumors about Trump. You'll be fine  :bolt: