Author Topic: Donald Trump Is No Revolutionary, He’s Just a Democrat  (Read 5452 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Donald Trump Is No Revolutionary, He’s Just a Democrat
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2016, 08:45:37 pm »
At this point I hope he does exactly that! 

He will pull more votes from the Democrat nominee than he will the Republican!

But he's already got 40% of the GOP vote...if he pulls 34% from the Democrats, he's in.

And that's his end game, IMO.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2016, 08:50:13 pm »
But he's already got 40% of the GOP vote...if he pulls 34% from the Democrats, he's in.

And that's his end game, IMO.

Are you not aware that Democrats are crossing over in droves to vote for him in the primary? That will happen here in Texas as well because there is really nothing on their ballot worth the effort!

That won't work either at the Convention or the general election in November.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2016, 08:58:34 pm »
My invitation remains to get rational about the subject.  It IS possible to disagree with people (especially Presidents) and still respect them.  I never agreed with Bush's immigration policy, but I didn't hate him for it.  There is no reason to hate a person for having a different POV than you do.  It's childish.

Maybe to you,but I have zero respect for anyone that purposely works to harm or weaken America,and Boy Jorge was as guilty of this as Bill Clinton. Has nothing to do with POV,and it's childish to even try to make that claim.

I do give Boy Jorge a iittle bit of a pass because IMO he is too stupid to really understand what he was doing,and he was just following family orders. It's not his fault his whole damn family are evil anti-American opportunists.

As for the "racist" accusation, if you don't realize that many of the immigration threads at TOS were filled with racism, you had your eyes sealed shut.  Just because the left uses accusations incorrectly doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist anywhere.  Some people on TOS hated Mexicans and wanted them all to die.  It was hideous.

I don't care about TOS and I am not responsible for what other people have said or done and I will NOT tapdance around what seem to me to be obvious truths in order to play the nice and polite PC games. This ain't a ladies auxiliary tea party meeting. It is politics,and the future of America is at stake.  I will not play that polite denial game that allows the left to win by default because I am afraid to respond with an uncomfortable truth.

Now, I'm not going to continue revisiting 15 year old arguments and live in the past as you apparently are doing, so I'm going to let this go with you, but I have one final thought for you, pete......

I felt sorry for you 15 years ago on TOS, and I feel sorry for you now.  Anyone who claims to want liberty but willingly enslaves himself to his own anger is to be pitied.   That's exactly what you seem to be doing, and I, for one, think it's sad...

You don't get it. This is as much in the here and now as it is in the past. It has been going on since the 1920's and continues to this day. Communists always play the "long game" of death by 1,000 cuts because if they come right out and admit their ultimate goals they have no hope of winning and know it. In FACT,it is worse today than ever. We,as a nation are more controlled by PC thought than we are facts. Anytime you can't speak back with the truth,the enemy wins.

And make no mistake about it,America will only lose one time,and then it will be over forever because there will be no coming back from the modern police state. It's just too easy for the police to observe and control any and all acts today.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2016, 09:03:18 pm »
sneakypete: knock it off with posting unsubstantiated rumors about the former POTUS.  There is no place for that nonsense in this forum and it will not be tolerated.

Right. just because he was a cheerleader in college,roommates and life long friends with a {edited} he gave an ambassadorship to,and was a {edited} that had never had any girlfriends before marrying,and likes to{edited} in public,that doesn't mean a thing.

NONE of that sort of thing makes for good blackmail material to influence votes or policy,right?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:34:42 pm by Mod1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2016, 09:04:44 pm »
Petey, just switch to unsubstantiated rumors about Trump. You'll be fine  :bolt:
Everything is an unsubstantiated rumor until you have it on videotape,and then the video is doctored.

Our masters must never be questioned or exposed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2016, 09:05:46 pm »
You peaked in Middle School, didn't you?

Why do you ask? Do you think maybe I was one of your friends?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2016, 09:08:21 pm »
Maybe I have missed the unsubstantiated rumors about Trump. Usually I see discussions of his actual statements, what he has written in his book, said in a debate, stated on video during interviews.

If you are a Trump fan,what he says and does in front of a camera are unsubstantiated rumors. The camera and microphone were biased.

And just because Boy Jorge was roomates and best buddies with {edited},including on he gave WH press credentials to,and likes to {edited},why....,that doesn't mean anything,either.

Pretty soon now we are going to have to start calling dogs cats and calling cats dogs.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:33:37 pm by Mod1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2016, 09:10:48 pm »
Yes I was...and proud of it.....both hubby and son served him proudly in Iraq

No,they proudly served the United States of America,not a temporary employee.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2016, 09:24:59 pm »
sneakypete, after your suspension expires, see if you can stick to the rules here.  Warnings are not endless.