Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly, Karl Rove just broke down how Cruz campaign jobbed Ben Carson and this is serious!  (Read 3656 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocgEmgXXwF8

Cruz supporters — OK we get it, Ted Cruz 97% is innocent as apple pie. The question is: will the Evangelical voters who have not voted yet across the country BUY hid tactics against the evangelical loving Dr Ben Carson ?

I believe Cruz just damaged himself with evangelicals across the country. You don’t want LIAR added to your name because it won’t come off for a long time.

You don’t have to like Rove or think he’s on your side before you can admit that he’s correct in this instance. If it makes you feel better, Rove will probably say something stupid a week from now, and we’ll all be back to loathing him.

rom the Gateway Pundit:

“The Cruz Campaign, Spence Rogers, sends out a tweet. And the tweet is headlined, “Press says that Carson is going to take a break”… so tell all the Carson people to campaign with Cruz… At 7:53 the Carson people send out a release saying, “We’re here. We’re staying in the race. We’re going to New Hampshire and South Carolina.” And at 8:20 the national co-chairman of the Cruz campaign, Steve King, sends out a tweet saying, “It looks like Carson is getting out of the race.” Now they knew at this point that this was inaccurate.

“Senator Cruz in his initial explanation about this said we were sending it to our team, leaving the implication, I suspect, to most viewers, that this had to do with sending it out to staff members. No, no, no… They sent this to their nearly 1,500 precinct captains. There are 1,500 precincts in the state. And they sent this message from Spence Roberts (Rogers). Now why does that matter. Now the gap between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz is 6,239 votes. There are 1,500 precincts. Do the math… If that message cost Carson four votes per precinct to switch to Cruz, then Cruz beats Trump. If he doesn’t switch four, then he loses.

http://newsninja2012.com/bill-oreilly-karl-rove-just-broke-down-how-cruz-campaign-jobbed-ben-carson-and-this-is-serious/

HAPPY2BME

BOOM! Karl Rove Breaks Down How Cruz Camp’s Cheating Stole Iowa from Trump (VIDEO)

Feb 3rd, 2016 8:07 pm

On Monday Dr. Ben Carson accused the Cruz camp of foul play in the Iowa Caucuses.
Carson said the Cruz camp told voters Carson was dropping out and to support Ted Cruz.

Carson was right to be outraged…
The Cruz camp sent this message out at 7:01 PM before the voting started at the Iowa caucuses.

WOW!

On Wednesday, Karl Rove, not a Trump fan by any means, explained how the cheating could have cost Donald Trump the election in Iowa.

“The Cruz Campaign, Spence Rogers, sends out a tweet. And the tweet is headlined, “Press says that Carson is going to take a break”… so tell all the Carson people to campaign with Cruz… At 7:53 the Carson people send out a release saying, “We’re here. We’re staying in the race. We’re going to New Hampshire and South Carolina.” And at 8:20 the national co-chairman of the Cruz campaign, Steve King, sends out a tweet saying, “It looks like Carson is getting out of the race.” Now they knew at this point that this was inaccurate.

“Senator Cruz in his initial explanation about this said we were sending it to our team, leaving the implication, I suspect, to most viewers, that this had to do with sending it out to staff members. No, no, no… They sent this to their nearly 1,500 precinct captains. There are 1,500 precincts in the state. And they sent this message from Spence Roberts (Rogers). Now why does that matter. Now the gap between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz is 6,239 votes. There are 1,500 precincts. Do the math… If that message cost Carson four votes per precinct to switch to Cruz, then Cruz beats Trump. If he doesn’t switch four, then he loses.

Wow!

This is a stunning indictment of the Cruz Campaign’s cheating scandal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocgEmgXXwF8

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/boom-karl-rove-explains-how-cruz-camps-cheating-stole-iowa-from-trump-video/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks Karl you SOB....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Ted Cruz came down like a falling star.

When both Bill O'Reilly AND Karl Rove accuse him of cheating on FOX NEWS channel, Rupert Murdoch wins, and Megyn Kelly gets a big bonus.

HAPPY2BME

Thanks Karl you SOB....

========================

Hope nobody is just now figuring this out.

HAPPY2BME

For the naivete, the deaf, the blind, the unwilling, and the stubborn of heart ..

Mickey Kaus: Rubio Is the Republican John Edwards - Rupert Murdoch Mentioned"

Fox News’ founder, Rupert Murdoch, is a co-chair of what is arguably one of the biggest immigration lobbying firms in the country, The Partnership for a New American Economy. Through his lobbying firm, Murdoch has endorsed Rubio’s 2013 amnesty bill as well as his 2015 immigration expansion bill. Murdoch has also endorsed President Obama’s immigration agenda, which Rubio has said would be the “second pillar” of a President Rubio’s three-pillar foreign policy strategy.

Interestingly, while Murdoch’s immigration lobbying firm is called the Partnership for a New American Economy, an entire portion of Rubio’s website is devoted to building what he calls, “The New American Economy“.

Offline musiclady

Using Karl Rove and Bill O'Reilly to support Donald Trump........

Interesting tactic for a "conservative".............    :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone who hasn't notice that Fox news is pushing Rubio 24/7 isn't paying attention!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HAPPY2BME

Using Karl Rove and Bill O'Reilly to support Donald Trump........

Interesting tactic for a "conservative".............    :silly:

=======================================

Are you aware that Trump and Cruz are not the only ones running?

HAPPY2BME

Anyone who hasn't notice that Fox news is pushing Rubio 24/7 isn't paying attention!

===============================

The eyes open.  The lights come on.

The truth comes out.

Offline aligncare

All the candidates were potentially harmed by this "error," especially, however, Ben Carson.

As the timeline proves, Trump was correct to complain about this apparent dirty trick.

Offline musiclady

I heard several people on Fox last night saying that it was perfectly reasonable for the Cruz people to think that Carson was dropping out, and defending what they did.

I thought what I heard was pretty pro-Cruz.

But maybe that's just me..........   :shrug:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Can the RNC intervene in this?   :pondering:

Offline musiclady

=======================================

Are you aware that Trump and Cruz are not the only ones running?

Are you aware that every question you ask me is a non-sequitur?

(And quite inane).

Thanks Karl you SOB....

If he can't have Jeb...he'll take Rubio.   :shrug:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Are you aware that every question you ask me is a non-sequitur?

(And quite inane).

Yes, interesting tactic.

Offline NavyCanDo

Now why would "the establishment" want Cruz out and Trump in all of a sudden? Maybe Trump isn't the "outsider" everyone once  thought he was.

And I said it before, and I'll say it again.........

There was a lot more than the CNN report that led to the belief that Carson was considering dropping from the race. Just three weeks ago Ben Carson’s N.H. super PAC staffers quit to volunteer for Ted Cruz.

Five paid New Hampshire staffers at the Ben Carson 2016 Committee super PAC reportedly resigned from their posts on Sunday to become volunteers for Republican rival presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/11/ben-carsons-nh-super-pac-staffers-quit-to-voluntee/

With that and CNN announcing that Carson was not going to New Hampshire, it is perfectly understandable that  Cruz's staff thought it would be a opportune time to encourage Carson supporters more closely aligned with Cruz to consider switching.    This was a caucus - and one big difference between a caucus from a Primary, is it is the goal of each candidate to sell themselves to all the Republicans attending the caucuses. They hope to encourage not only the undecided voters to vote for them, but also encourage as many as possible to switch candidates. Which is why Rubio, Cruz, and yes, Trump used their speech to praise Huckabee knowing he dropped out - chumming for Huckabee supporters.   The exact same thing Cruz is  now being called a cheater for.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Can the RNC intervene in this?   :pondering:

Nope! None of their rules were violated and this is a REPUBLICAN event run by and for the Republican Party of Iowa so the state has no say in it what-so-ever.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Yes, interesting tactic.

I'm not quite sure what he/she thinks he/she is trying to accomplish with that tactic.

It's weird.

Offline musiclady

Nope! None of their rules were violated and this is a REPUBLICAN event run by and for the Republican Party of Iowa so the state has no say in it what-so-ever.

There is no legal or political intervention that can be done here.  There was no "cheating" by Cruz, or his campaign.

(And I heard that repeatedly on Fox.  ^-^)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I heard several people on Fox last night saying that it was perfectly reasonable for the Cruz people to think that Carson was dropping out, and defending what they did.

I thought what I heard was pretty pro-Cruz.

But maybe that's just me..........   :shrug:

I saw that as well but all it means is that they can't spin this particular event to favor their guy (Rubio) who's team BTW was tweeting the CNN story just like the Cruz team was!  Haven't seen any mention of that little fact on Fox have we!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

Now why would "the establishment" want Cruz out and Trump in all of a sudden? Maybe Trump isn't the "outsider" everyone once  thought he was.

And I said it before, and I'll say it again.........

There was a lot more than the CNN report that led to the belief that Carson was considering dropping from the race. Just three weeks ago Ben Carson’s N.H. super PAC staffers quit to volunteer for Ted Cruz.

Five paid New Hampshire staffers at the Ben Carson 2016 Committee super PAC reportedly resigned from their posts on Sunday to become volunteers for Republican rival presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/11/ben-carsons-nh-super-pac-staffers-quit-to-voluntee/

With that and CNN announcing that Carson was not going to New Hampshire, it is perfectly understandable that  Cruz's staff thought it would be a opportune time to encourage Carson supporters more closely aligned with Cruz to consider switching.    This was a caucus - and one big difference between a caucus from a Primary, is it is the goal of each candidate to sell themselves to all the Republicans attending the caucuses. They hope to encourage not only the undecided voters to vote for them, but also encourage as many as possible to switch candidates. Which is why Rubio, Cruz, and yes, Trump used their speech to praise Huckabee knowing he dropped out - chumming for Huckabee supporters.   The exact same thing Cruz is  now being called a cheater for.   

goopo

Offline musiclady

I saw that as well but all it means is that they can't spin this particular event to favor their guy (Rubio) who's team BTW was tweeting the CNN story just like the Cruz team was!  Haven't seen any mention of that little fact on Fox have we!

Sorry, Bigun, but I don't see Fox as a single entity.  Hannity is hardcore for Trump, Kelly hasn't strongly supported anyone, but has had Carson on frequently.  O'Reilly just bloviates about everyone and everything.

But last night I heard a lot of support for Cruz.  Glenn Beck was on Meghan Kelly and you know how strongly he supports Cruz.

I watch pretty regularly, and I don't see a strong push for Rubio.  I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:37:25 pm by musiclady »

Thanks... but what about the RNC overlords in Washington, DC?  With Rove weighing as he did...is it possible they're getting ready to reallocate delegates?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:38:04 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sorry, Bigun, but I don't see Fox as a single entity.  Hannity is hardcore for Trump, Kelly hasn't strongly supported anyone, but has had Carson on frequently.  O'Reilly just bloviates about everyone and everything.

But last night I heard a lot of support for Cruz.

I watch pretty regularly, and I don't see a strong push for Rubio.  I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Perhaps you just haven't watched enough!  :smokin:

- J. R. R. Tolkien