Author Topic: Levin ?  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Levin ?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:33:19 am »
Tonight on his radio show Mark Levin was forced to admit the son of his fiance’ is a full time staffer for Senator Ted Cruz.

Discuss . . .  :whistle:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 02:35:06 am »
I will officially state; that is a crock of crap... Just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 02:36:38 am »

The report or Levin's personal ties to the Cruz campaign?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 02:36:59 am »

Whether it is or not it will have zero effect on my vote!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 02:39:39 am »

Only one way to know for sure is to listen to the show to hear what he said: http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 02:46:00 am »

Just curious, and I almost hate to bring this up, but it would appear that now you're okay with the NBC question surrounding Cruz.  Am I understanding that correctly?

Thanks.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 02:48:46 am »
Only one way to know for sure is to listen to the show to hear what he said: http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/

I listened to about 15 minutes ... from what I gathered someone for another campaign is trying to intimidate Levin....he went on to say something about another campaign (other than Cruz) is spreading lies ...on to say that Levin is a constitutionalist and most of his audience ARE constitutionalists ... Nixon was an example of someone who veered far to the right then came back to the left .... same with Trump.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:58:50 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 02:50:45 am »

Offline flowers

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 02:52:40 am »
Agree! 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 02:54:46 am »
Is there any indication, hint, or even rumor that this is causing him to go out off the rails of his beliefs or what he stands for?

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 02:59:33 am »
Is there any indication, hint, or even rumor that this is causing him to go out off the rails of his beliefs or what he stands for?

No I certainly didn't gather that at all.

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 03:02:24 am »
could you please post some of the article from that site here? That site gives my laptop grief for some reason.  :th_10444: :king:

There is a brief recap -- but doesn't touch on what is implied here.  You can listen to his show through Iheart radio.

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2016, 03:08:34 am »
There is a brief recap -- but doesn't touch on what is implied here.  You can listen to his show through Iheart radio.
I don't have the bandwidth to listen to Iheart radio.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 03:09:40 am »
I care about his pending stepson about as much I care about him. Zilch. Maybe if he gets  busy with his nuptials, he'll take a break from polluting the airways with his asinine shtick.

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 03:11:38 am »
Levin asked -- what his viewers thought was going on ... 60 days ago ... the GOPe hated Trump ... now they are saying that they could work with him more than Cruz ... and the attacks on Cruz by Trump stating that he can't get along in the Senate -- is indicative of what is really going on.  Trump and the GOPe are one in the same ... they feel they can make deals with him.

I agree with Levin...  I've had this feeling now for awhile....and Trump IS merely a siphon not only for the DEMS but the GOPe in order to prevent Cruz or Carson or Fiorina from taking the nomination.  As I have stated before ... I have a theory ... they want Bush in there ... Donald will drop out and give Bush his delegates.  Watch and see.  Bush will run with Rubio.  All this crap about Trump running 3rd party, being anti-establishment, building a wall, repealing Obamacare ... is just crap.

If Trump does become the nominee -- and none of my 'theories' come to light, I will gladly admit I was wrong. 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:14:32 am by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 03:18:58 am »
I care about his pending stepson about as much I care about him. Zilch. Maybe if he gets  busy with his nuptials, he'll take a break from polluting the airways with his asinine shtick.

I guess I'm a talk show host fan ... I love Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity, but Levin is my absolute favorite!!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 03:30:09 am »
Just curious, and I almost hate to bring this up, but it would appear that now you're okay with the NBC question surrounding Cruz.  Am I understanding that correctly?

Thanks.

NO! Not OK with it at all but as we discussed earlier I must live in the world as it is not as I would like it to be.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2016, 03:33:49 am »
Levin's dad supports Trump.  I'll bet he has a wide variety of political views within his family, as we all do.  I hardly think that the fact his fiancee's son works in the Cruz senate office has caused Levin to be more favorable to Cruz.  Has his dad's support for Trump made him more favorable to Trump?

I can tell you that many people disagree with the political opinions of their kids.  Sometimes they agree.  Practically never does a kid sway a parent's political opinions.  We are not even talking about Levin's own kid.

This attempt to threaten Levin is deplorable.  He is the most educational radio host out there.  He is clearly guided by the Constitution and conservative principles, not by personality and power.  The attempt to behind the scenes manipulate Levin into silence or weakness is anti-republicanism at its worst.  How dare they.  I am anxious to hear what his investigation turns up.

Oh, and congratulations to Levin on his engagement.  I thought he was married to someone named Julie.  Shows what I know.  Congratulations to them both and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

My daughter is a TRump supporter and it upsets me greatly!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2016, 03:41:41 am »
My daughter is a TRump supporter and it upsets me greatly!!

Smart Daughter. :beer:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2016, 03:44:16 am »
Smart Daughter. :beer:

She damned sure should be!  Has enough degrees to paper a wall!
 :bullie smokin:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:50:04 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2016, 03:51:37 am »

Must take after her father but way ahead of him in politics? :beer:   :silly:

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2016, 04:46:57 am »
for the record, i listened to Mark's whole first half on this scheme.  In addition to Cruz he said he thinks he knows who is behind it and they are tight with Capitol Hill.
He also said it wasn't trump, and he would be very surprised if his staff did it...

Anyway he kept saying he thinks he knows who it is,  and when he confirms it,  he will tell EVERYBODY!! :beer:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 05:00:26 am »
NO! Not OK with it at all but as we discussed earlier I must live in the world as it is not as I would like it to be.

So much this. :thumbsup:

Rush would say he lives in "Realsville."  It separates the boys from the men.  Boys believe in Santa Claus who will deliver what they desire.  Men believe in Jesus who guides us to achieve our desires.

You shared your concern about your daughter.  I'll share too.  My oldest boy is 25.  He delights in telling me of all his liberal philosophies when he comes home to visit.  He argues for action against climate change and a larger welfare safety net.  I encourage him to always question me as I am only human, but I believe in 5-10 years he will tire of sending 1/4 to a 1/3rd of his income to Washington to be given to an artist who paints the virgin Mary in feces.

Don't discount the possibility that your daughter knows something you overlooked.  As we both know many informed and intelligent posters have jumped aboard the Trump band wagon.  Maybe they are on to something.

*I had more to say Bigun, but my dog has just died.  My 12 year old son is in tears, but thankfully my daughters are asleep.

I blame Trump.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 05:03:14 am »

She sounds really smart Bigun - maybe you should listen to your daughter!   :tongue2:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!