Author Topic: Palin's Son Arrested for Domestic Abuse  (Read 4657 times)

Offline libertybele

Palin's Son Arrested for Domestic Abuse
« on: January 20, 2016, 01:05:03 pm »
Good grief!  And so the Palin family 'saga' continues....

Sarah Palin's Son, Track, Arrested on Eve of Donald Trump Endorsement

Less than 24 hours before she endorsed Donald Trump, Sarah Palin's son was arrested on domestic violence charges, police in Wasilla, Alaska, said Tuesday.

Track Palin, the former governor and vice president candidate's 26-year-old son, was arrested and charged with interfering with the report of a domestic violence, possession of a firearm while intoxicated and assault on his girlfriend, which are all misdemeanors, police said.

Around 10 p.m. Monday local time (2 a.m. Tuesday ET) a police officer responded to a 911 call at the Palin household in Wasilla. The officer wrote that when he met Track Palin in the driveway he was "uncooperative, belligerent and evasive with my initial line of questioning," court documents show.

Track and his girlfriend of one year had been arguing about her contact with an ex-boyfriend most of the day, even during a dinner at his sister's house, before returning to the house where he lives with his parents, according to the court documents.

The girlfriend, who NBC News is not naming because she is a victim of alleged domestic abuse, told a police officer at the scene that Track approached her and, "struck her on the left side of her head near her eye with a closed fist," sending her to the ground, where she curled up into a fetal position, the documents show.

Track then allegedly kicked his girlfriend in the right knee, and threw her phone across the driveway, the girlfriend told police. She then ran to retrieve her phone and ran back inside the Palin home, where she was met by Track — and his AR-15 rifle, according to the court documents.

Track allegedly cocked the weapon and menaced the girlfriend by asking, "Do you think I'm a p-ssy?" and "Do you think I won't do it?" documents said.

The girlfriend, not sure if Track "would shoot himself," ran outside and around the house — losing sight of Track — and ran to hide under a bed, documents said.

Track Palin was arraigned in Palmer District Court and was released after posting $1500 bail later Tuesday. The courts didn't immediately have a lawyer on record for him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sarah-palin-s-son-track-arrested-domestic-violence-charges-eve-n499976
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

Re: Palin's Son Arrested for Domestic Abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 01:20:13 pm »
What does that have to do with anything? Nice try and head splode not. :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 01:26:43 pm »
Make Palin's kids an issue and this could get ugly.  All families have their problems.

I'd advise against this.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 01:27:53 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 01:29:11 pm »
Exactly. What does this have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Shitty parents can have great kids and good parents can raise little shits.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 01:31:18 pm »
What does that have to do with anything? Nice try and head splode not. :silly:

Palin's family will be under the microscope again; the media will try to tear her apart just like they did when she was running as VP under McCain.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 01:32:36 pm »
Palin's family will be under the microscope again; the media will try to tear her apart just like they did when she was running as VP under McCain.

Go ahead.... then Billy bob is fair game...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 01:52:13 pm »
The one thing I've seen people make an issue about this is one of the articles states her son was suicidal when this took place (may have been what triggered the fight). Most moms would have dropped everything and rushed to her son. Instead, she went to the rally carrying on and laughing. Contrast that to Carson who suspended his campaign yesterday when one of his staffers was killed in a car accident and rushed to be with the family.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 02:04:10 pm »
Her son's 29 and has a history of being a complete dick when he gets a few beers in him.

She's supposed to wipe his ass forever?

No.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 02:20:55 pm »
Her son's 29 and has a history of being a complete dick when he gets a few beers in him.

No.

The only point I was trying to make is that the media is once again going to have a field day with her.  Not stating that she should be responsible for the actions of her adult children; merely the media tried to destroy her when she was running with McCain.

I think she made a mistake in running with a RINO in '08 and her endorsing Trump leads me to believe that perhaps she isn't the conservative that she tries to portray. However, my hunch is Trump has asked her to be his VP.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 02:32:48 pm »
It could be so.

Not exactly worried about the media - if there is one person who can handle those idiots, it's Palin. Mind, I'm not exactly enamored of the thought of her possibly being VP - never was a huge fan of hers politically, even though she's a nice woman.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:34:13 pm by EC »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 02:40:38 pm »
It could be so.

Not exactly worried about the media - if there is one person who can handle those idiots, it's Palin. Mind, I'm not exactly enamored of the thought of her possibly being VP - never was a huge fan of hers politically, even though she's a nice woman.

I have mixed feelings about Palin, but I think her and Trump are a perfect match. CBS is reporting: Republican hopeful Donald Trump says if he wins White House, there will be a place for #SarahPalin in administration ...

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 02:41:27 pm »
Yeah, kids will be kids, politicians will be politicians, and desperate cronies will be desperate cronies.

Strange how this never changes.  The memory of the average American political activist is two weeks, three at tops ...

Noelle Bush: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

It was back in 2002 when her uncle was in the White House that Noelle Bush made national headlines as she was arrested and accused of numerous drug offenses. Now 37, Noelle Bush has all-but disappeared from public life. That’s likely to change as of June 15, 2015 when her father, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, announces his run for the White House in 2016. In a November 2015 interview, Bush said his daughter “went through hell…And so did her mom and so did her dad. And it was in a private setting, but then it became very public when I was Governor. And it wasn’t easy.”

n 2002, Noelle was arrested after she tried to forge a Xanax prescription in Tallahassee. As a result, a judge sentenced her to rehab. In July 2002, she was jailed for three days for breaking the rules of her program. Then, in October 2002, Noelle was sentenced to ten days in prison after some crack was found in her shoe at the rehab center. In August 2003, she finally completed the program, telling a judge at the time “It’s been quite a challenge.” CNN reported that her facility was located in Florida. She is the middle child of Jeb and Columba Bush, born in 1977 in Texas. Jeb Bush told CNN “My daughter’s not perfect. I love her dearly.” Columba Bush told a reporter in 2002 that her daughter’s addiction were a result of Noelle being born into a political family.

During George W. Bush’s 2000 Presidential Campaign it was revealed that, George P. Bush, Jeb Bush’s son, had been arrested in 1998. The younger George was accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s home when he was 18 and drunk. He faced no charges in the case after the girl’s parents refused to press the issue.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 02:44:49 pm »
McCain picked Sarah because he needed her. McCain is a nobody loser, who nobody knows or even wants to know. He is a boob. He needed Sarah to give his stupid idiot campaign at least the appearance of credibility. (even though he spent most of his time campaigning for Obama)

Trump does not need Palin. This is crazy talk.

He is good enough on his own. I don't know who he will pick. But it will not be Palin. She is a lovey woman and I love her, but, she has too much baggage with her for Trump to deal with. Who needs it? 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 02:45:24 pm »
I have mixed feelings about Palin, but I think her and Trump are a perfect match. CBS is reporting: Republican hopeful Donald Trump says if he wins White House, there will be a place for #SarahPalin in administration ...

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning

====================================================

Sarah knows Trump won't tag her as VP.  'Tainted' John McCain connections and all.  She could wind up on a high level appointment though.  She's no worse than any of them, a little better than most overall.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 02:50:02 pm »
McCain picked Sarah because he needed her. McCain is a nobody loser, who nobody knows or even wants to know. He is a boob. He needed Sarah to give his stupid idiot campaign at least the appearance of credibility. (even though he spent most of his time campaigning for Obama)

====================================

If, in this lifetime you happen to meet a POW who was a POW at the SAME TIME John McCain was a POW, you WON'T want to hear the REAL story of John McCain.

It is just too sick to repeat.

In a nutshell, McCain was pardoned by Richard Nixon at the personal request of Henry Kissinger who personally interceded at a meeting between four high-level POW officers carrying a court martial package directly to Nixon.  Kissinger convinced Nixon to pardon McCain to 'heal the country.' 

Tragically, this traitor has made fortunes off the public dole while he should have spent time in federal prison for treason.  He makes Jane Fonda look like George Washington.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 02:54:27 pm »
====================================================

Sarah knows Trump won't tag her as VP.  'Tainted' John McCain connections and all.  She could wind up on a high level appointment though.  She's no worse than any of them, a little better than most overall.

That - well it made me sad. Totally accurate, of course, but it's what we've come to.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 03:05:21 pm »

No.
I may have said this back in 2012 while running for office, but I sure as heck wouldn't have wanted people to blame me for my adult family members' stupid behavior.

Edit to add that I realize it's different when that family member is your own child, whom you should have raised to know better. Having said that, not all of the children raised by my parents became responsible adults, just some of them. 
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:08:28 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 03:06:05 pm »
That - well it made me sad. Totally accurate, of course, but it's what we've come to.

I know you've been paying attention.

I know you've seen the many scandals within the GOP.

Years ago, these scandals were few and far between in the GOP.  Anyone with half a conscience would have to force themselves to lie through their teeth if they tried to project the GOP as being a party of 'high moral standards' anymore.

It is not.  It is utterly not.

So, all this hate-fest on WHO IS THE MOST MORAL 'quote/unquote' CHRISTIAN between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz is running down the street completely butt naked.  What few rags of integrity that are still clinging to their frames are on fire.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 03:10:10 pm »
Years ago, these scandals were few and far between in the GOP.  Anyone with half a conscience would have to force themselves to lie through their teeth if they tried to project the GOP as being a party of 'high moral standards' anymore.

I agree, but years ago we also didn't have the immediate news distribution capability of Al Gore's internet. Bad acts back in the day weren't as quickly and widely broadcast.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 03:13:30 pm »

I know you've been paying attention.

I know you've seen the many scandals within the GOP.

So, all this hate-fest on WHO IS THE MOST MORAL 'quote/unquote' CHRISTIAN between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz is running down the street completely butt naked.  What few rags of integrity that are still clinging to their frames are on fire.

That may be true, but they are still clutching at their pearls and wringing their hands at the same time!   :silly:

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 03:21:48 pm »
That may be true, but they are still clutching at their pearls and wringing their hands at the same time!   :silly:

======================================

God is the Judge.  Not me, your, or the Republican Party; which depending on how it 'conducts' itself over the next few months may no longer even exist.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 03:26:19 pm »
Very true, Hap.  Like all humans, each one of these pols will have to meet their Maker and deal with their "accounts," one by one.  Not my business.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 03:39:08 pm »
Like all humans, each one of these pols will have to meet their Maker and deal with their "accounts," one by one.  Not my business.

==================================

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2016, 04:16:26 pm »
I've read and heard a number of comments (some here) about how nice and normal Trump's family seems to be, ex-wives and assorted children.  (And, they do seem to be nice.)  I'm guessing we shouldn't give any credit to Trump as to the niceness of his family either.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2016, 04:19:54 pm »

100% correct except for a couple of things. She is more experienced than in 2008 & 09. She can PO and hates the BIG Media more than TRUMP. She explodes the LIBS head. Now the media has to handle her as well as TRUMP. The GOPe is in meltdown mode. They FEAR TRUMP and who is more anti RINOGOPe than PALIN. Sit back and enjoy and watch. I really hope CRUZ comes back to the smarts he really has and gets the hell away form BECK. CRUZ is a great guy and definitely would make a great POTUS. However, not his time right now. Needs more street smarts and they do not teach that in college or law school. I hope he does not mess up a great career hanging out with BECK. JMO :patriot: