Author Topic: Ted Cruz mocks FRENZIED rabid tweetstorm from the Trump!!  (Read 6353 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Ted Cruz mocks FRENZIED rabid tweetstorm from the Trump!!
« on: January 16, 2016, 07:21:12 pm »
Cruz responds directly to the tempter tantrum that Trump is throwing on Twitter today.

http://therightscoop.com/ted-cruz-mocks-frenzied-rabid-tweetstorm-from-the-trump/

Offline flowers

Re: Ted Cruz mocks FRENZIED rabid tweetstorm from the Trump!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:29:40 pm »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Greatly dishonest of @TedCruz to file a financial disclosure form & not list his lending banks- then pretend he is going to clean up Wall St
702 retweets 1,835 likes

When will @TedCruz give all the New York based campaign contributions back to the special interests that control him.
743 retweets 1,883 likes

Everybody that loves the people of New York, and all they have been thru, should get hypocrites like Ted Cruz out of politics!
715 retweets 2,055 likes

If Ted Cruz is so opposed to gay marriage, why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?
781 retweets 2,198 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Ted is the ultimate hypocrite. Says one thing for money, does another for votes. http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/politics/at-new-york-reception-ted-cruz-is-said-to-strike-different-tone-toward-gays.html?referer=
View summary
1,334 retweets 2,931 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

Ted Cruz purposely, and illegally, did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks. They own him!
1,576 retweets 3,966 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Based on the fact that Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is therefore a "natural born Canadian," did he borrow unreported loans from C banks?
1,601 retweets 4,153 likes

Oh no, just reported that Ted Cruz didn't report another loan, this one from Citi. Wow, no wonder banks do so well in the U.S. Senate.
2,082 retweets 4,977 likes

The Ted Cruz wiseguy apology to the people of New York is a disgrace. Remember, his wife's employer, and his lender, is located there!
1,705 retweets 4,351 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Was there another loan that Ted Cruz FORGOT to file. Goldman Sachs owns him, he will do anything they demand. Not much of a reformer!
1,539 retweets 3,854 likes

Ted Cruz said he "didn't know" that he was a Canadian Citizen. He also FORGOT to file his Goldman Sachs Million $ loan papers.Not believable
1,846 retweets 4,452 likes

Ted Cruz was born in Canada and was a Canadian citizen until 15 months ago. Lawsuits have just been filed with more to follow. I told you so
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:30:30 pm by flowers »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 07:29:50 pm »
Right Scoop ‏@trscoop 57m57 minutes ago

Ted Cruz now lives rent-free in Donald Trump’s head.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 07:31:46 pm »
Right Scoop ‏@trscoop 57m57 minutes ago

Ted Cruz now lives rent-free in Donald Trump’s head.

Indeed.  He's worried.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 07:32:59 pm »
Indeed.  He's worried.

I don't even want to contemplate how he would react to a real international crisis/challenge.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 07:34:24 pm »
I don't even want to contemplate how he would react to a real international crisis/challenge.
He say, "That Putin is a loser. A loser! I've crushed bugs that were better looking that that loser."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Carling

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 07:39:07 pm »

No matter what he does it will be better than HRC hitting the hay to sleep off the night's booze, or Feel the Bern blaming both US capitalism and global warming as he acquiesces to whatever threat challenges him.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 07:44:30 pm »

A frightening thought.

He'd probably react similarly to Obama, but we'll all know about it because he'll do it much louder.....   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 07:50:43 pm »
I see this as childish behavior by "The Donald"; similar to a child throwing a tantrum because things aren't going his way.  This is exactly what I have questioned several times; how is he going to react and what is he going to do if he loses the primary?  In that event I honestly see him running 3rd party and we all know what that will mean.  I have very little doubt now that he is the one that started the Goldman Sachs focus along with the birther issue.  Problem is; there isn't a whole lot of dirt to dig up on Cruz.  Like Rubio, Trump will have to create rumors and lies. Cruz's problem is though, he doesn't have Trumps money nor his connections.   The whole thing is, in a nutshell, Cruz didn't fire back until Trump pulled the trigger. 

Ted Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:53:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 07:54:01 pm »
I see this as childish behavior by "The Donald"; similar to a child throwing a tantrum because things aren't going his way.  This is exactly what I have questioned several times; how is he going to react and what is he going to do if he loses the primary?  In that event I honestly see him running 3rd party and we all know what that will mean.  I have very little doubt now that he is the one that started the Goldman Sachs focus along with the birther issue.  Problem is; there isn't a whole lot of dirt to dig up on Cruz.  Like Rubio, Trump will have to create rumors and lies. Cruz's problem is though, he doesn't have Trumps money nor his connections.   The whole thing is, in a nutshell, Cruz didn't fire back until Trump pulled the trigger. 

Ted Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!

Nor, I think, the blind followers, who don't care what he says or does.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 07:59:33 pm »
Trump made a bad mistake: Ted Cruz is NOT Jeb Bush.  :whistle:

On a more personal level - this is what the guy does when he feels slighted and commands a twitter account. I dread to think what he'll do when he is inevitably slighted on the world stage and has a whole army to play with.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 08:11:54 pm »
Trump made a bad mistake: Ted Cruz is NOT Jeb Bush.  :whistle:

On a more personal level - this is what the guy does when he feels slighted and commands a twitter account. I dread to think what he'll do when he is inevitably slighted on the world stage and has a whole army to play with.

Yes it is certainly a concern; what is he going to do if Putin, Xi Jinping or Kim Jong-un don't play nicely in the sandbox or kick sand in his face?  He has spoken several times regarding the disparity in trade with China; what if Xi Jinping refuses to play ball or simply isn't open to negotiation? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 08:47:27 pm »

Offline Longiron

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 08:52:02 pm »
Yes it is certainly a concern; what is he going to do if Putin, Xi Jinping or Kim Jong-un don't play nicely in the sandbox or kick sand in his face?  He has spoken several times regarding the disparity in trade with China; what if Xi Jinping refuses to play ball or simply isn't open to negotiation?

Take the US market away from CHINA they DIE. They are not stupid people that is why they have taken every advantage of the USA. They know it is over and FAIR Trade and Free Trade will be in place with TRUMP. :patriot:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 08:58:41 pm »
Here's what worries Mr. Cruz:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-supporters-trek-through-whiteout-conditions-for-rally/article/2580706

Is TRUMP the only one that works at campaigning ? Never hear or see anything about any of the candidates holding rallies or campaigning. We know RUBIO has a work ethic problem but the rest I thought would at least work. BUT at least they show up at the debates to get TRUMPED. :patriot:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 09:01:23 pm »

He'll tweet up a storm and expect the world to do what he tells them to do.

Cause he's TRUMP!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 09:02:05 pm »
Is TRUMP the only one that works at campaigning ? Never hear or see anything about any of the candidates holding rallies or campaigning. We know RUBIO has a work ethic problem but the rest I thought would at least work. BUT at least they show up at the debates to get TRUMPED. :patriot:

:beer:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 09:03:03 pm »
Here's what worries Mr. Cruz:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-supporters-trek-through-whiteout-conditions-for-rally/article/2580706

Sorta like Obama's fans did back in 2008, right??

If anything shows the qualification of a man running for President, it certainly must be the crowds he draws............   **nononono*

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 09:11:06 pm »
Sorta like Obama's fans did back in 2008, right??

If anything shows the qualification of a man running for President, it certainly must be the crowds he draws............   **nononono*

If anything shows the intensity of support of a man running for President - it certainly must be the crowds he draws.

Yeah, Obama had those crowds too -
AND HE WON.

:patriot:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 09:35:53 pm »
If anything shows the intensity of support of a man running for President - it certainly must be the crowds he draws.

AND HE WON.

Indeed he did.  But the proof of the quality of the candidate has nothing to do with the size crowds he draws.

And using big crowds as proof of the seriousness of said candidate, is no more valid now than it was in 2008.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2016, 09:42:08 pm »

AND HE WON.

If that's our logic, Bernie Sanders is going to be our next President.

But then again, I seem to recall Ron Paul having a huge following not too long ago.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2016, 09:50:12 pm »
If that's our logic, Bernie Sanders is going to be our next President.

But then again, I seem to recall Ron Paul having a huge following not too long ago.

Ron Paul's crowds and fundraising dwarfed what we are seeing now.
He raised more money in one day than some of these candidates raise in a quarter.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ron_paul_sets_online_fundraising_record/

and his rallies were on par with what we see from Trump and Sanders.
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ron-paul-breaks-record-attendance-at-ucla/10903

He was also leading in various important polls around this time in 2011 & 12.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ron-paul-takes-lead-in-latest-iowa-poll/
http://ivn.us/2012/02/28/rasmussen-poll-ron-paul-leads-obama-for-the-first-time/
http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2014/03/16/rand-paul-2016-presidential-race-poll-ryan-perry/

Pop culture mentality doesn't always translate to votes. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:52:45 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Carling

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 09:53:25 pm »
Ron Paul's crowds and fundraising dwarfed what we are seeing now.
He raised more money in one day than some of these candidates raise in a quarter.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ron_paul_sets_online_fundraising_record/

and his rallies were on part with what we see from Trump and Sanders.
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ron-paul-breaks-record-attendance-at-ucla/10903

Pop culture mentality doesn't always translate to votes.

The difference, of course, is that Ron Paul could never crack double-digits in polls, while Trump is the faraway front-runner right now.  Paul appealed to a very narrow type of voter.  His support was always an inch wide and a mile deep and was never going to translate to votes.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:56:22 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline ABX

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2016, 09:54:53 pm »
The difference, of course, is that Ron Paul could never crack double-digits in polls, while Trump is the faraway front-runner right now.  Paul appealed to a very narrow type of voter.  His support was always an in wide and a mile deep and was never going to translate to votes.

I was modifying that while you were typing this. He was actually leading several polls by large margins.