Author Topic: Trump tells security to take protesters' coats: 'Throw them out into the cold'  (Read 9418 times)

Offline Carling

When did the world change so that bullies were the heroes again?  :shrug:

You don't think the left views their "bullies" Obama and HRC as heroes?

Let's get the Maverick or Milquetoast Mitt back on the ticket.  Worked great the last two elections.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The difference is, I don't give a shit who the Left consider heroes.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

This was on a TOS thread. Fits here.

Bernie's protesters were the bullies here.  Trump had the right to throw them out.  They lied and used fraudulent means to bully him out of Bernie's backyard.  If being a bully means standing up to people that are trying to hurt you, then I guess you can call Trump a bully.

Also, why is no one addressing the fact that the poster of this article deliberately cut out the parts of the article that explained the background of what caused this whole thing anyway? 

* Bernie's people grabbing up tickets to keep Trump's supporters from getting in the rally.

* Bernie's people lying to get in the door - with the intention of disrupting a private event.

If you go to the link, you will see that these pieces of information were intentionally left out of the posting you see here. 

Okay, a lot of people don't like the man.  But Trump can give people enough ammunition against him without having to post detracting information while omitting the whole truth of the story.  That's not something I would do to my worst enemy - I think it's unethical.

As an aside - Trump turned the tables on them.  Does anybody not find it amusing that he still got an overflow crowd in Bernie's backyard?  In the belly of the beast?  Any other Republican and everyone would be CHEERING him!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

Bernie's protesters were the bullies here.  Trump had the right to throw them out.  They lied and used fraudulent means to bully him out of Bernie's backyard.  If being a bully means standing up to people that are trying to hurt you, then I guess you can call Trump a bully.

Also, why is no one addressing the fact that the poster of this article deliberately cut out the parts of the article that explained the background of what caused this whole thing anyway? 

* Bernie's people grabbing up tickets to keep Trump's supporters from getting in the rally.

* Bernie's people lying to get in the door - with the intention of disrupting a private event.

If you go to the link, you will see that these pieces of information were intentionally left out of the posting you see here. 

Okay, a lot of people don't like the man.  But Trump can give people enough ammunition against him without having to post detracting information while omitting the whole truth of the story.  That's not something I would do to my worst enemy - I think it's unethical.

As an aside - Trump turned the tables on them.  Does anybody not find it amusing that he still got an overflow crowd in Bernie's backyard?  In the belly of the beast?  Any other Republican and everyone would be CHEERING him!

You are absolutely correct, alicewonders, on all counts.

(We actually often have two levels of 'selective editing' going on, the first is done by the media with their distorted headlines and content selection, and the next is done by the thread posters.  Very slimy all around.)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

It drives some people, particularly those with allegiance to the Republican establishment, that Trump is winning and lapping the field...and he is gaining momentum not losing it.  Events and the official commentary from them, like the Philadelphia polices shooting today, are only going to increase his momentum as he is the one "speaking truth to power" most effectively.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

Politics. You live your life in a fishbowl, everybody hates you, people deliberately twist your words and intentions, and the press is always criticizing you--unless you're a democrat or republicrat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Trump's rally.
Bernie protesters inside.

When they start shouting and being disruptive, show them to the door -- politely.

If they won't go "politely" -- then use other means, with necessary "persuasion" applied.

Increase the means of persuasion until objective achieved.

Works for me.

Offline Longiron

Trump's rally.
Bernie protesters inside.

When they start shouting and being disruptive, show them to the door -- politely.

If they won't go "politely" -- then use other means, with necessary "persuasion" applied.

Increase the means of persuasion until objective achieved.

Works for me.

We are done the HATERS said he will IMPLODE at 80%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_change

Offline musiclady

This was on a TOS thread. Fits here.

We're living in a sick world, EC.

We've got "our" bully, so everything is just peachy keen...........

I am heartsick at what has become of the "good" guys.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

:beer:

http://dcwhispers.com/trump-gaining-support-among-all-voters/

Polls bear it out. Trump is gaining support among all voters, not just a wide spectrum of republican voters.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This Trump being Trump. Most people know full well that he was not serious, and that it was just a silly of color joke. Even the Liberals know it. I'm sure everyone just chuckled a little and forgot about it.

The CNN/MSNBC types who are taking this as a 'serious issue' are just making fools of themselves. This is why trust of the U.S. media is at an all time low. They are no longer journalists in any sense. Today, the news is controlled by political agents, and truth is no longer the primary issue. Agenda trumps truth and facts every time. And most people know this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Polls bear it out. Trump is gaining support among all voters, not just a wide spectrum of republican voters.

Just because one is "popular" doesn't mean one should be President.   Putin is popular.   Chavez was popular.    Is this what "conservatism" has evolved into - a yearning for a strongman?     Who'll demonize "others" for our problems and make us feel "respected" again?

Of course that's not true.  Most conservatives look to adherence to principle, of which Trump possesses not a dram,  not the easy answers of a demagogue.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Just because one is "popular" doesn't mean one should be President.   Putin is popular.   Chavez was popular.    Is this what "conservatism" has evolved into - a yearning for a strongman?     Who'll demonize "others" for our problems and make us feel "respected" again?

Of course that's not true.  Most conservatives look to adherence to principle, of which Trump possesses not a dram,  not the easy answers of a demagogue.   

If only there were enough "conservatives" to win a national election.  Heck, "conservatives" are even the minority in the minority Republican Party.   :shrug:

Offline musiclady

Have you noticed that some conservatives now diss conservatism, ethics and principles since they have become Trump followers??

None of those matter now, doncha know, now that we have very own personal demagogue.....   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline alicewonders

You have stated that your candidate is Carly Fiorina.  Why are you not as busy posting favorable articles about what your candidate stands for?  I only see you posting against Trump, but I have not seen you boosting your candidate.  Especially considering that she isn't doing very well in the polls, I would think you would want to extol the virtues of Carly's conservative positions.  It just doesn't appear to be your mission here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe you have posted favorable Fiorina articles and I've missed them. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Anyone can catch the flu, right?

It's how I look at it. Well, try to.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

Have you noticed that some conservatives now diss conservatism, ethics and principles since they have become Trump followers??
None of those matter now, doncha know, now that we have very own personal demagogue.....   **nononono*
Someone I considered a friend, a conservative, is a big Trump fan and I nearly fell over when she posted on Facebook that people shouldn't complain that Trump hasn't set out his platform because if they just read his books, they'd know where he stands. Wasn't it in his books that he stated so many positions that are (or should be) anathema to conservatives?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Someone I considered a friend, a conservative, is a big Trump fan and I nearly fell over when she posted on Facebook that people shouldn't complain that Trump hasn't set out his platform because if they just read his books, they'd know where he stands. Wasn't it in his books that he stated so many positions that are (or should be) anathema to conservatives?  :shrug:

If one is a conservative, one has to remove or ignore many core values in order to support Trump.

It's always shocking to me when I see it happen, though.

And it's happening a lot these days.......   **nononono*

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You have stated that your candidate is Carly Fiorina.  Why are you not as busy posting favorable articles about what your candidate stands for?  I only see you posting against Trump, but I have not seen you boosting your candidate.  Especially considering that she isn't doing very well in the polls, I would think you would want to extol the virtues of Carly's conservative positions.  It just doesn't appear to be your mission here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe you have posted favorable Fiorina articles and I've missed them.

AW,  that's a legit complaint; I don't have a long posting history here,  and right now my biggest concern is with the danger that Trump poses to both the country and to conservatism. 

Have you considered Carly?    She's a business exec, just like Trump, with all the real-world savvy and negotiating ability that credential brings to the Presidency.   I think it's an advantage, too, that she was CEO of a public company,  reporting to a public board.   That requires political skill and finesse.   

I really don't want another first term Senator in the White House.   Cruz and Rubio are veep material in my book.   

As for the issues,  I have no idea what issues are important to you, but just dial her up on YouTube,  and listen to her articulate.    She's got talent in spades.

I like Christie and Kasich, too.   Kasich's ability to get us Ohio makes him the most electable candidate against Clinton in the general election, IMO;  millions of folks who are appalled by HillBilly perfidy will have the excuse to vote for a Republican who promises reconciliation and a true spirit of Christian compassion.

Paul I like as well, but he's another first term Senator.       
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:03:09 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline alicewonders

AW,  that's a legit complaint; I don't have a long posting history here,  and right now my biggest concern is with the danger that Trump poses to both the country and to conservatism. 

Have you considered Carly?    She's a business exec, just like Trump, with all the real-world savvy and negotiating ability that credential brings to the Presidency.   I think it's an advantage, too, that she was CEO of a public company,  reporting to a public board.   That requires political skill and finesse.   

I really don't want another first term Senator in the White House.   Cruz and Rubio are veep material in my book.   

As for the issues,  I have no idea what issues are important to you, but just dial her up on YouTube,  and listen to her articulate.    She's got talent in spades.

I like Christie and Kasich, too.   Kasich's ability to get us Ohio makes him the most electable candidate against Clinton in the general election, IMO;  millions of folks who are appalled by HillBilly perfidy will have the excuse to vote for a Republican who promises reconciliation and a true spirit of Christian compassion.

Paul I like as well, but he's another first term Senator.     

Yes, I was excited about Carly - especially after the first two debates.  I would have loved to see a debate between her and Hillary, of course, I knew that would never be allowed to happen.  Of anyone - Carly could eviscerate Hillary.  But, she doesn't seem to have caught on since then.  She's passionate, smart, articulate and is well versed on the issues.  She brought me to tears when she was talking about Planned Parenthood during one of the debates!

I will be happy to vote for her is she is the nominee, but I don't think she will be.  She would make a good VP, though at this point I don't think she'd bring a lot of voters to the table.  I don't know why she has had such a drop in numbers.....like others, Trump has overshadowed them all.

My first picks were Rick Perry and Scott Walker, but boy - were they disappointing!  I love Ted Cruz, to me, he is the most conservative of the candidates.  Rand Paul is my senator, I like him very much and I self-identify as a libertarian - it's just not his time.

I used to like Kasich, but he has not impressed me one bit.  As far as Ohio - Ohio is prime cheating ground - that's how Obama won last time.  Cheating in a few key precincts (where Romney got not ONE single vote) and I have no doubt they will do it again.  The mechanisms are already in place.  I have already resigned myself that we might lose Ohio.  But, there is a possibility that Trump could win New York and I think he would win Florida.  Don't count on Ohio. 

I will vote for the Republican nominee.  I just think that right now is not the time to try to put a "statesmen" type of nominee up there - people are very angry right now and they want someone who will fight the Democrats tit for tat.  It really has nothing to do with Trump's conservative bona fides - we're past that right now.  Washington DC is very broken and we've got to tear that M*F*er down. 

I appreciate your answer to me.

Offline aligncare

Yes, I was excited about Carly - especially after the first two debates.  I would have loved to see a debate between her and Hillary, of course, I knew that would never be allowed to happen.  Of anyone - Carly could eviscerate Hillary.  But, she doesn't seem to have caught on since then.  She's passionate, smart, articulate and is well versed on the issues.  She brought me to tears when she was talking about Planned Parenthood during one of the debates!

I will be happy to vote for her is she is the nominee, but I don't think she will be.  She would make a good VP, though at this point I don't think she'd bring a lot of voters to the table.  I don't know why she has had such a drop in numbers.....like others, Trump has overshadowed them all.

My first picks were Rick Perry and Scott Walker, but boy - were they disappointing!  I love Ted Cruz, to me, he is the most conservative of the candidates.  Rand Paul is my senator, I like him very much and I self-identify as a libertarian - it's just not his time.

I used to like Kasich, but he has not impressed me one bit.  As far as Ohio - Ohio is prime cheating ground - that's how Obama won last time.  Cheating in a few key precincts (where Romney got not ONE single vote) and I have no doubt they will do it again.  The mechanisms are already in place.  I have already resigned myself that we might lose Ohio.  But, there is a possibility that Trump could win New York and I think he would win Florida.  Don't count on Ohio. 

I will vote for the Republican nominee.  I just think that right now is not the time to try to put a "statesmen" type of nominee up there - people are very angry right now and they want someone who will fight the Democrats tit for tat.  It really has nothing to do with Trump's conservative bona fides - we're past that right now.  Washington DC is very broken and we've got to tear that M*F*er down. 

I appreciate your answer to me.

Yer channeling me again  ^-^

(Sometimes it's scary. You even have the nuanced points down...)

Offline alicewonders

Yer channeling me again  ^-^

(Sometimes it's scary. You even have the nuanced points down...)

Great minds think alike ac!  We're definitely on the same channel. 

Luv Ya!   :beer: