Author Topic: Jeb Challenges Trump to Debate – Trump Posts Photo of Jeb Picking Nose  (Read 4002 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/jeb-challenges-trump-to-debate-trump-posts-photo-of-jeb-picking-nose/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Jeb Challenges Trump to Debate – Trump Posts Photo of Jeb Picking Nose

Jim Hoft Dec 28th, 2015 11:07 pm 71 Comments

Jeb Bush, who is still running for president, challenged Donald Trump to debate today.

“I’ll take you on one-on-one in a debate. Anytime, anyplace, I’ll do it.”

Later today Donald Trump posted a photo of Jeb picking his nose.

"@umakemeill: @FoxNews @JebBush @HillaryClinton @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/uI6tmYH5ka"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 29, 2015

And this retweet.

"@sunquist007: @JebBush Why do u keep trying to attack Trump? Really dumb strategy! U lose, he wins! #lets make America great again!!!!!"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 29, 2015

LOL!  Oh my.

Offline Longiron

Re: Jeb Challenges Trump to Debate – Trump Posts Photo of Jeb Picking Nose
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 04:38:57 pm »
Desperation sets in with the RINOGOPe  :silly:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 05:19:52 pm »
Well at least he wasn't caught eating the booger.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 05:22:20 pm »

Please! I'm having my lunch!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 05:36:47 pm »
The bar keeps getting lower and lower, now fake photos that look like a 12 year old made it (actually a 12 year old would probably do a more competent photoshop job) are acceptable behavior for someone who wants to be Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 05:38:18 pm »
 :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:

Thank you Donald Trump for making this the most interesting election I can remember!   :silly: :silly: :silly: 

If he becomes our nominee, it will be fun to watch him attack Hillary!

:pop41:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 06:04:05 pm »

Bah! Americans, and their throw away culture ....

:tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 06:31:48 pm »
Bah! Americans, and their throw away culture ....

:tongue2:

Do boogers put out any carbon dioxide?  Maybe OPapaDoc can slap a little tax on the guy...

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 06:35:45 pm »
The bar keeps getting lower and lower, now fake photos that look like a 12 year old made it (actually a 12 year old would probably do a more competent photoshop job) are acceptable behavior for someone who wants to be Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces.
That is my take too.  Very sad and embarrassing for the GOP.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 06:59:06 pm »

Yeah, can't wait to experience the ultimate embarrassment: President Donald J Trump.

Or we could just stick with the embarrassing RNC/Ryan/McConnell leadership. They've fought so hard to stop the communist in the White House, passing his budget, giving free rein to planned parenthood to sell baby parts, voting to increase IRS powers, doing nothing about Obamacare and all the rest.

Republicans have done so much good representing conservative Americans.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 07:03:50 pm »
A pic is worth a thousand posted words!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 07:04:28 pm »
And one more, for good measure!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 07:06:12 pm »
A pic is worth a thousand posted words!

..and for those who don't know, it is fake. A parody made by I Own The World blog.

http://iotwreport.com/how-can-we-not-endorse-donald-trump-he-just-endorsed-iotwreport/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2015, 08:39:10 pm »

I have to agree with you on this one.  Absolutely childish.  Sorry, I just don't see Trump as representing conservatives. Trump is representing Trump.  I don't see him as good for the country and I sure as heck can't imagine him as Commander in Chief ... really ... showing pictures of another candidate picking his nose?  I think I've just joined the anti-Trump movement. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2015, 08:44:10 pm »

Obama has destroyed the standard for a Commander in Chief, and Trump is just stomping on the ruins.

America is over.  We have no dignity nor decency left.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 08:45:26 pm »
Yeah, can't wait to experience the ultimate embarrassment: President Donald J Trump.

Or we could just stick with the embarrassing RNC/Ryan/McConnell leadership. They've fought so hard to stop the communist in the White House, passing his budget, giving free rein to planned parenthood to sell baby parts, voting to increase IRS powers, doing nothing about Obamacare and all the rest.

Republicans have done so much good representing conservative Americans.

A Trump presidency will mean we have no standards of behavior or maturity left.

We have hit bottom, my friend, and your Donald has brought us there.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 08:52:27 pm »
I have to agree with you on this one.  Absolutely childish.  Sorry, I just don't see Trump as representing conservatives. Trump is representing Trump.  I don't see him as good for the country and I sure as heck can't imagine him as Commander in Chief ... really ... showing pictures of another candidate picking his nose?  I think I've just joined the anti-Trump movement.

Donald Trump is now, and always has been, an ugly human being.

Some champion of conservatism and values.......

We will look back on these days in horror of what some people actually supported and cheered on in the name of 'conservatism.'

Disgusting.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 09:00:37 pm »

Sorry he fight like a DEM! Hard to get use to when ( RINOGOPe) playing DEFENSE for 30+ years and CAVING at the first sight of a FIGHT. MITTENS would be going for his 2nd term if he PLAYED to WIN. TRUMP fights and WINS. Takes time to learn how to WIN. The PUBBIES learned how to lose for so long it has become habit. WINNING is a HOPEY CHANGEY thing that works. Try it, you will like it  :bash:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 09:16:05 pm »

We will look back on these days in horror of what some people actually supported and cheered on in the name of 'conservatism.'

Disgusting.

:beer:   I for one have never seen Trump as a champion of conservative values. I don't think people are supporting Trump because of 'conservatism' but rather that he has convinced a very disgruntled electorate that he represents the anti-establishment and the MSM has pushed that idea. As I have stated in another post,  I am still concerned with the possibility that Trump is merely a bait and switch siphoning tool for the DEMS (siphoning support from a true Constitutional conservative). 

I don't think that the disgruntled electorate is limited to the GOP.  Take a look at the large crowds that Bernie has drawn. 

We are at a crossroads and I truly believe that this IS our last chance to save this country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 09:23:18 pm »
:beer:   I for one have never seen Trump as a champion of conservative values. I don't think people are supporting Trump because of 'conservatism' but rather that he has convinced a very disgruntled electorate that he represents the anti-establishment and the MSM has pushed that idea. As I have stated in another post,  I am still concerned with the possibility that Trump is merely a bait and switch siphoning tool for the DEMS (siphoning support from a true Constitutional conservative). 

I don't think that the disgruntled electorate is limited to the GOP.  Take a look at the large crowds that Bernie has drawn. 

We are at a crossroads and I truly believe that this IS our last chance to save this country.

I tend to agree that Trump is a Dem siphoning tool.  It's what makes the most sense.

He gets free publicity from the leftist MSM.  He says very little negative about Hillary, and concentrates on Republican candidates (including Cruz, whom he called a 'maniac').   He's got a history of supporting both Clintons, and voted for Bubba, who is a good friend of his.

He's preying on people who have honest anger at what's gone on in Washington in the past 10-20 years, and instead of using rational thought, they're letting their anger overtake their minds and falling for his schtick.

I think we ARE at the crossroads, and I see Trump leading us down the wrong path and into a leftist abyss from which we won't be able to extricate ourselves.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 09:45:21 pm »

Sorry he fight like a DEM! Hard to get use to when ( RINOGOPe) playing DEFENSE for 30+ years and CAVING at the first sight of a FIGHT. MITTENS would be going for his 2nd term if he PLAYED to WIN. TRUMP fights and WINS. Takes time to learn how to WIN. The PUBBIES learned how to lose for so long it has become habit. WINNING is a HOPEY CHANGEY thing that works. Try it, you will like it  :bash:

I have for a very long time givenTrump the benefit of the doubt and still credit him with bringing excitement to the GOP debates and keeping the MSM focused on himself which has benefited both Cruz and Rubio.  Can you with 100% certainty state that Trump is not a bait and switch for the DEMS? Other than what Trump states he says he is going to do, there is very little certainty.  The only past track record he has is that of him as a DEM. Trump fights like a DEM because he has benefited from the liberal lunacy.  There is a difference between fighting to win and fighting because of principles.  Huge difference.  I for one love this country and most importantly our Constitution not for what this country can offer but what it and the Constitution represents; FREEDOM.  I don't see Trump well versed at all in the ins and outs of the mechanics of this country's government nor well versed in Constitutional law.  Trump is rapped up in his money and what it has done for him and what it can continue to do for him.  The president should be someone who can lead a country not someone who can run a business.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2015, 09:53:03 pm »

Disgusting.

It is no longer about Conservatism vs. Progressivism.

Nor about Republicans vs. Democrats.

Nor about the "right" vs. the "left."

It hasn't been for many years, in some aspects, it never was.

Rush highlighted this article in a series of shows back more than five years ago.

As over-leveraged investment houses began to fail in September 2008, the leaders of the Republican and Democratic parties, of major corporations, and opinion leaders stretching from the National Review magazine (and the Wall Street Journal) on the right to the Nation magazine on the left, agreed that spending some $700 billion to buy the investors' "toxic assets" was the only alternative to the U.S. economy's "systemic collapse." In this, President George W. Bush and his would-be Republican successor John McCain agreed with the Democratic candidate, Barack Obama. Many, if not most, people around them also agreed upon the eventual commitment of some 10 trillion nonexistent dollars in ways unprecedented in America. They explained neither the difference between the assets' nominal and real values, nor precisely why letting the market find the latter would collapse America. The public objected immediately, by margins of three or four to one.

When this majority discovered that virtually no one in a position of power in either party or with a national voice would take their objections seriously, that decisions about their money were being made in bipartisan backroom deals with interested parties, and that the laws on these matters were being voted by people who had not read them, the term "political class" came into use. Then, after those in power changed their plans from buying toxic assets to buying up equity in banks and major industries but refused to explain why, when they reasserted their right to decide ad hoc on these and so many other matters, supposing them to be beyond the general public's understanding, the American people started referring to those in and around government as the "ruling class." And in fact Republican and Democratic office holders and their retinues show a similar presumption to dominate and fewer differences in tastes, habits, opinions, and sources of income among one another than between both and the rest of the country. They think, look, and act as a class.

Although after the election of 2008 most Republican office holders argued against the Troubled Asset Relief Program, against the subsequent bailouts of the auto industry, against the several "stimulus" bills and further summary expansions of government power to benefit clients of government at the expense of ordinary citizens, the American people had every reason to believe that many Republican politicians were doing so simply by the logic of partisan opposition. After all, Republicans had been happy enough to approve of similar things under Republican administrations. Differences between Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas are of degree, not kind. Moreover, 2009-10 establishment Republicans sought only to modify the government's agenda while showing eagerness to join the Democrats in new grand schemes, if only they were allowed to. Sen. Orrin Hatch continued dreaming of being Ted Kennedy, while Lindsey Graham set aside what is true or false about "global warming" for the sake of getting on the right side of history. No prominent Republican challenged the ruling class's continued claim of superior insight, nor its denigration of the American people as irritable children who must learn their place. The Republican Party did not disparage the ruling class, because most of its officials are or would like to be part of it.

Never has there been so little diversity within America's upper crust. Always, in America as elsewhere, some people have been wealthier and more powerful than others. But until our own time America's upper crust was a mixture of people who had gained prominence in a variety of ways, who drew their money and status from different sources and were not predictably of one mind on any given matter. The Boston Brahmins, the New York financiers, the land barons of California, Texas, and Florida, the industrialists of Pittsburgh, the Southern aristocracy, and the hardscrabble politicians who made it big in Chicago or Memphis had little contact with one another. Few had much contact with government, and "bureaucrat" was a dirty word for all. So was "social engineering." Nor had the schools and universities that formed yesterday's upper crust imposed a single orthodoxy about the origins of man, about American history, and about how America should be governed. All that has changed.

Today's ruling class, from Boston to San Diego, was formed by an educational system that exposed them to the same ideas and gave them remarkably uniform guidance, as well as tastes and habits. These amount to a social canon of judgments about good and evil, complete with secular sacred history, sins (against minorities and the environment), and saints. Using the right words and avoiding the wrong ones when referring to such matters -- speaking the "in" language -- serves as a badge of identity. Regardless of what business or profession they are in, their road up included government channels and government money because, as government has grown, its boundary with the rest of American life has become indistinct. Many began their careers in government and leveraged their way into the private sector. Some, e.g., Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner, never held a non-government job. Hence whether formally in government, out of it, or halfway, America's ruling class speaks the language and has the tastes, habits, and tools of bureaucrats. It rules uneasily over the majority of Americans not oriented to government.

The two classes have less in common culturally, dislike each other more, and embody ways of life more different from one another than did the 19th century's Northerners and Southerners -- nearly all of whom, as Lincoln reminded them, "prayed to the same God." By contrast, while most Americans pray to the God "who created and doth sustain us," our ruling class prays to itself as "saviors of the planet" and improvers of humanity. Our classes' clash is over "whose country" America is, over what way of life will prevail, over who is to defer to whom about what. The gravity of such divisions points us, as it did Lincoln, to Mark's Gospel: "if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand."

The Political Divide

Important as they are, our political divisions are the iceberg's tip. When pollsters ask the American people whether they are likely to vote Republican or Democrat in the next presidential election, Republicans win growing pluralities. But whenever pollsters add the preferences "undecided," "none of the above," or "tea party," these win handily, the Democrats come in second, and the Republicans trail far behind. That is because while most of the voters who call themselves Democrats say that Democratic officials represent them well, only a fourth of the voters who identify themselves as Republicans tell pollsters that Republican officeholders represent them well. Hence officeholders, Democrats and Republicans, gladden the hearts of some one-third of the electorate -- most Democratic voters, plus a few Republicans. This means that Democratic politicians are the ruling class's prime legitimate representatives and that because Republican politicians are supported by only a fourth of their voters while the rest vote for them reluctantly, most are aspirants for a junior role in the ruling class. In short, the ruling class has a party, the Democrats. But some two-thirds of Americans -- a few Democratic voters, most Republican voters, and all independents -- lack a vehicle in electoral politics.

Sooner or later, well or badly, that majority's demand for representation will be filled. Whereas in 1968 Governor George Wallace's taunt "there ain't a dime's worth of difference" between the Republican and Democratic parties resonated with only 13.5 percent of the American people, in 1992 Ross Perot became a serious contender for the presidency (at one point he was favored by 39 percent of Americans vs. 31 percent for G.H.W. Bush and 25 percent for Clinton) simply by speaking ill of the ruling class. Today, few speak well of the ruling class. Not only has it burgeoned in size and pretense, but it also has undertaken wars it has not won, presided over a declining economy and mushrooming debt, made life more expensive, raised taxes, and talked down to the American people. Americans' conviction that the ruling class is as hostile as it is incompetent has solidified. The polls tell us that only about a fifth of Americans trust the government to do the right thing. The rest expect that it will do more harm than good and are no longer afraid to say so.

While Europeans are accustomed to being ruled by presumed betters whom they distrust, the American people's realization of being ruled like Europeans shocked this country into well nigh revolutionary attitudes. But only the realization was new. The ruling class had sunk deep roots in America over decades before 2008. Machiavelli compares serious political diseases to the Aetolian fevers -- easy to treat early on while they are difficult to discern, but virtually untreatable by the time they become obvious.

Far from speculating how the political confrontation might develop between America's regime class -- relatively few people supported by no more than one-third of Americans -- and a country class comprising two-thirds of the country, our task here is to understand the divisions that underlie that confrontation's unpredictable future. More on politics below.

Highly suggested to read the rest:

America’s Ruling Class — And the Perils of Revolution
(The only serious opposition to this arrogant Ruling Party is coming not from feckless Republicans but from what might be called the Country Party -- and its vision is revolutionary. Our special Summer Issue cover story.)
By Angelo M. Codevilla – From the July 2010 - August 2010 issue

At this point it is about the Ruling Class vs. the Country Party.

And it has been for quite some time.  This, more than anything, explains Trump in 2016.

It has been expected.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 10:00:21 pm »
I respect you and will read what you've posted here, but Trump doesn't represent "the country."  He represents himself.

He's just a savvy enough politician to tap into the anger of a portion of the American people (about a third of Republican party primary voters...... a small portion) to say all the right buzz words in order to keep himself in the news, and continue making the election all about him.

He's not the real thing in any way, shape, or form.  And he IS a Progressive whose goals it has always been to shred the Constitution.

I understand that the establishment is the enemy.  But I'm not naïve enough to think that a narcissistic bully is the answer.

Offline flowers

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 10:07:39 pm »
The Making Of Donald Trump was on TV some weeks ago. I had not been paying attention last time he ran for prez. He was all in it until one day just said I am done running. That is bothersome to me. It is bothersome who he ran with at that time.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 10:08:25 pm »
I respect you and will read what you've posted here, but Trump doesn't represent "the country."  He represents himself.

He's just a savvy enough politician to tap into the anger of a portion of the American people (about a third of Republican party primary voters...... a small portion) to say all the right buzz words in order to keep himself in the news, and continue making the election all about him.

He's not the real thing in any way, shape, or form.  And he IS a Progressive whose goals it has always been to shred the Constitution.

I understand that the establishment is the enemy.  But I'm not naïve enough to think that a narcissistic bully is the answer.

Yes, I would not suggest that you read this article if I didn't think it worth your while.

(It does not suggest the Trump is the answer (or not) to anything.  It merely goes a long way in explaining why there has been a Trump in 2015.  I suggest it to all that are, and have been, struggling to understand WHY there is a Trump in 2016.)