Author Topic: Trump DESTROYS ‘dishonest media’ by explaining why ‘SCHLONGED’ isn’t vulgar at all!!  (Read 6663 times)

Offline Longiron

He did it again to the media :silly:

http://therightscoop.com/trump-destroys-dishonest-media-by-explaining-why-schlonged-isnt-vulgar-at-all/

Edited. Please use the original titles, to make searching easier.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:30:18 am by Mod1 »

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump, TRUMPS the Media AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 02:26:43 am »
Soopermexican hates Trump. This column is a parody on Trump.

Irony is completely lost on you.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

He did it again to the media :silly:

http://therightscoop.com/trump-destroys-dishonest-media-by-explaining-why-schlonged-isnt-vulgar-at-all/

Edited. Please use the original titles, to make searching easier.

??? No he didn't do it again to the media.  The word 'schlong' is in the dictionary; generally used vulgarly and it means  a 'penis'.

I don't like Hillary, in fact I despise what she has done to this country, but I feel that his attack was in very poor taste and lacks substance. If he truly wanted to attack her, attack her on her past track record, her voting record and the many scandals that surround her.  To attack people for their looks, the way they talk their bathroom habits, etc., is ridiculous, totally unprofessional and degrading. He has made reference to Meghan Kelly's menstrual cycle, Fiorina's face and now Clinton's bathroom habits. Sorry, but I see this as Trump giving ammunition to Hillary and the DEMS.  He only enforced the notion that the GOP has a war on women.  The reality of the situation is women are going to hand Hillary their vote just because she is a women.  Perhaps Trump feels that he's so far ahead in the polls, that it doesn't matter...at the end of the day if he's the nominee he still has to beat Hillary and that includes getting the female vote.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

??? No he didn't do it again to the media.  The word 'schlong' is in the dictionary; generally used vulgarly and it means  a 'penis'.

I don't like Hillary, in fact I despise what she has done to this country, but I feel that his attack was in very poor taste and lacks substance. If he truly wanted to attack her, attack her on her past track record, her voting record and the many scandals that surround her.  To attack people for their looks, the way they talk their bathroom habits, etc., is ridiculous, totally unprofessional and degrading. He has made reference to Meghan Kelly's menstrual cycle, Fiorina's face and now Clinton's bathroom habits. Sorry, but I see this as Trump giving ammunition to Hillary and the DEMS.  He only enforced the notion that the GOP has a war on women.  The reality of the situation is women are going to hand Hillary their vote just because she is a women.  Perhaps Trump feels that he's so far ahead in the polls, that it doesn't matter...at the end of the day if he's the nominee he still has to beat Hillary and that includes getting the female vote.

:beer:

Online Lando Lincoln

Exactly.  Why is this so difficult to grasp?  I swear, Trump may not want to win.  Hillary's is a rich field of issues, conflicting statements, obfuscation, distortion and lies.  Knock her back on her heels and make her DEFEND herself.  My God.  Let's have Sarah Palin as DT's running mate and our mass lobotomy will be complete.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Longiron

Exactly.  Why is this so difficult to grasp?  I swear, Trump may not want to win.  Hillary's is a rich field of issues, conflicting statements, obfuscation, distortion and lies.  Knock her back on her heels and make her DEFEND herself.  My God.  Let's have Sarah Palin as DT's running mate and our mass lobotomy will be complete.

http://therightscoop.com/brand-new-cnn-poll-has-trump-increasing-his-lead/  8888crybaby

Offline libertybele

http://therightscoop.com/brand-new-cnn-poll-has-trump-increasing-his-lead/  8888crybaby

What you aren't grasping is if he goes up against Hillary he actually has to defeat her.  He's not gaining any favorability with his unsubstantial and inconsequential attacks nor does it seem that he actually wants to defeat her; that is becoming more and more obvious. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Trump, TRUMPS the Media AGAIN
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 04:28:30 pm »
Soopermexican hates Trump. This column is a parody on Trump.

Irony is completely lost on you.

lol

Offline ABX

And Urban Dictionary for Schlonged
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=schlonged&defid=4000958

language warning

Offline Carling

It's sad that a word makes the PC go-along/get-along GOPe voters so upset.

Hillary literally destroyed the lives of women her husband abused, yet Trump represents a "war on women?"
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Longiron

What you aren't grasping is if he goes up against Hillary he actually has to defeat her.  He's not gaining any favorability with his unsubstantial and inconsequential attacks nor does it seem that he actually wants to defeat her; that is becoming more and more obvious.

He has not even started on HILLARY yet. When he does she will say he is against all women and try that OLD Victim role again that only the feminist buy into. Hillary is a murder and she will want to talk about ANYTHING BUT her record. Beating HILLARY is being nice, HE will CRUSH her even with the RINOGOPe working for her. The RINOGOPe and the party of ONE has finally waken up the COUNTRY. :patriot:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:34:01 pm by Longiron »

Offline ABX

Exactly.  Why is this so difficult to grasp?  I swear, Trump may not want to win. 

That's what I've been trying to explain for six months now. Every single opportunity he has, on every issue, he creates a poison pill around it so we aren't talking rationally about the issue, but about what Trump said about it. This was a perfect opportunity to talk about Hillary's lying, corruption, and utter failure in policy, and he started, then he sabotaged it with his schlong.  He took that schlong and put a gold leaf bow around it and handed it to Hillary. He schlonged himself. And don't say he wouldn't do that. He has been a showman his whole career with no care if it makes him look stupid. From WWE to all the crappy products he put his name behind. Now, he is putting his name behind his schlong and that's all the media will talk about...

..and Hillary is playing right into the script too, coming out as being bullied w/ scripted questions to her..

Offline ABX

It's sad that a word makes the PC go-along/get-along GOPe voters so upset.

Hillary literally destroyed the lives of women her husband abused, yet Trump represents a "war on women?"

...and Trump handed her a schlong with a bow on it she can use. He could have talked about the lives she destroyed, the lies, the failures, all that..... instead he gives her a gift of a soundbyte that will be used over and over and over against him. He is either completely stupid, or his plan is to sabotage himself.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's what I've been trying to explain for six months now. Every single opportunity he has, on every issue, he creates a poison pill around it so we aren't talking rationally about the issue, but about what Trump said about it. This was a perfect opportunity to talk about Hillary's lying, corruption, and utter failure in policy, and he started, then he sabotaged it with his schlong.  He took that schlong and put a gold leaf bow around it and handed it to Hillary. He schlonged himself. And don't say he wouldn't do that. He has been a showman his whole career with no care if it makes him look stupid. From WWE to all the crappy products he put his name behind. Now, he is putting his name behind his schlong and that's all the media will talk about...

..and Hillary is playing right into the script too, coming out as being bullied w/ scripted questions to her..

Very well said!

He's not going to win the general election with ~40% of the Likely R vote.  He's got to grab a large number of those independents.  And, I don't think "Donald "The Schlong" Trump" is going to do it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:42:55 pm by Sanguine »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Math/logic challenged contemporary "conservatives" ignore the FACT Trump can win the nomination, then LOSE the general which is just what many polls indicate now.

The polls come from the same firms, that Mr. Trump frequently touts about his leading against Republicans, btw.

Offend women, Hispanics, handicapped, veterans ,,,,,play to angry old uneducated white men.

GOP self identification say 25% of which Trump has 40% or about 10% of the electorate.

Polls show head to head with Clinton, that Trump does the worst. It has been that way for weeks.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

...and Trump handed her a schlong with a bow on it she can use. He could have talked about the lives she destroyed, the lies, the failures, all that..... instead he gives her a gift of a soundbyte that will be used over and over and over against him. He is either completely stupid, or his plan is to sabotage himself.

Yes, I understand that a word makes people like you upset.  That's what I posted. Poor Hillary!!  As for schlonged, I'm guessing Pants Suit wears the strap-on with Huma.  Oh, did I upset someone with my words?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:53:01 pm by Carling »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
This was a perfect opportunity to talk about Hillary's lying, corruption, and utter failure in policy, and he started, then he sabotaged it with his schlong. 

You do understand that if all he did was talk about Hillary's lying, corruption and utter failure in policy that it would have been covered by no one.  Even beyond media bias - and this wouldn't be that necessarily - you have the media needing to get attention from a population that isn't interested in paying attention to serious issue debates. 

You would never have heard about this at all except for the word "schlong."  "Schlong" makes it funny and people want to laugh about stuff.  It's the equivalent of the stuff that goes viral because it is weird or funny or cute or something different.  No media is going to cover a serious discussion of policy regarding Hillary or Bernie or anyone else.  Because no one in America will listen to it or give a flat rip about it (except 20 people or so on this board). The only way - The Only Way - to get attention in America today is to be outrageous.  No one in America cares about politics, or who is right or who is wrong.  They want titillation. They will think about politics for about 10 seconds a day or two before the "Super Bowl" (the presidential election).  Look around you.

I am not trying to defend Trump to those of you who are taking this all seriously (I actually think it is hilarious and probably gets closer to connecting with people because it is outrageous), I get you all take this stuff with tremendous seriousness...but you'd better understand that the American people do not take any of this banter seriously, or even care about it, unless it gives them a laugh.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:55:51 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline ABX

Yes, I understand that a word makes people like you upset.  That's what I posted. Poor Hillary!!

You missed the point, it isn't the word that upsets us, it is sabotaging the opportunity. He handed Hillary control of the ball. Now, the discussion won't be on Hillary's lies, fraud, etc, it will be about schlongs. Not poor Hillary, he handed her a gift. Now, she'll play the poor bully victim, something that has been driven into pop culture for decades, and every time she comes up, it won't be about what she did, it will be about what Trump said about schlongs. The opportunity is taken away to go after her, it will once again be a discussion of Trump's big mouth.

Offline Carling

Math/logic challenged contemporary "conservatives" ignore the FACT Trump can win the nomination, then LOSE the general which is just what many polls indicate now.

The polls come from the same firms, that Mr. Trump frequently touts about his leading against Republicans, btw.

Offend women, Hispanics, handicapped, veterans ,,,,,play to angry old uneducated white men.

GOP self identification say 25% of which Trump has 40% or about 10% of the electorate.

Polls show head to head with Clinton, that Trump does the worst. It has been that way for weeks.

Unless Cruz is the nominee I frankly don't care if it's HRC or Bush as president.  The major story of 2016 is GOP voters like me waking up to realize that it truly is a one-party DC.

Offline EdinVA

Unless Cruz is the nominee I frankly don't care if it's HRC or Bush as president.  The major story of 2016 is GOP voters like me waking up to realize that it truly is a one-party DC.

Our liberal controlled congress has proven that...  :beer:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
...and every time she comes up, it won't be about what she did, it will be about what Trump said about schlongs. The opportunity is taken away to go after her, it will once again be a discussion of Trump's big mouth.

You need to understand, it will never be about what she did - because no one will listen to that.  It's been done and over for years.  It will NEVER resonate. The only reason people are paying any attention is the entertainment value from Trump's outrageous pronouncements.  They could not care less about Benghazi or any other Hillary scandal.  And they will NEVER care about that.  You have to understand what people pay attention to and play on that field or you will continue to have Mitt Romney elections where we are amazed that people can't see how much better he would be than Obama.  They will never see that because they don't care about that.  To the people electing a president, they are all crooks and all the same.  Trump makes it different by making it entertaining.  So now they listen a little bit.

...Bob Dylan

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sorry guys, but alot of LIV's, especially those who don't like Hillary, will find this funny, and they will vote for him for this kind of stuff. Even alot of women.
The Republic is lost.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I think what Trump did here was right for Trump.  No other Republican politician could have pulled it off.  But once agsin Trump made himself the srory for a few days, and so long as Trump is the story the rest of the GOP field is off the radar. 

Also, it does not hurt him.  It is totally compatible with who Trump is in the minds of the people. 

We need to stop thinking in conventional terms when it comes to Trump's campaign.  He is attempting to rewrite the playbook.  Whether he will succeed or not is a big question.  But this is the strategy that got him to ftont-runner status, so he should stick with it and force someone else to elevate the conversation if they can.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:58:17 pm by massadvj »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think what Trump did here was right for Trump.  No other Republican politician could have pulled it off.  But once agsin Trump made himself the srory for a few days, and so long as Trump is the story the rest of the GOP field is off the radar. 

Also, it does not hurt him.  It is totally compatible with who Trump is in the minds of the people. 

We need to stop thinking in conventional terms when it comes to Trump's campaign.  He is attempting to rewrite the playbook.  Whether he will succeed or not is a big question.  But this is the strategy that got him to ftont-runner status, so he should stick with it and force someone else to elevate the conversation if they can.

Spot on. Every once in awhile comes along an unconventional candidate making for an unconventional race. They can do things no other candidate can and get away with it. Trump is that guy. He has more to lose right now by going conventional than he does staying as he is.

What people aren't getting, is that if Trump does get the nomination, Hillary will attack him. Then he will respond in the manner that Trump does - going for the throat. He can't help himself, it's reflexive. He will dish dirt on her 6 ways to sunrise and  she will be very exposed. People may still vote for her, but she will be properly vetted for the first time in her life. His ability to go rabid and get away with it more than any other candidate may be his best weapon against her.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 06:15:25 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Spot on. Every once in awhile comes along an unconventional candidate making for an unconventional race. They can do things no other candidate can and get away with it. Trump is that guy. He has more to lose right now by going conventional than he does staying as he is.

What people aren't getting, is that if Trump does get the nomination, Hillary will attack him. Then he will respond in the manner that Trump does - going for the throat. He can't help himself, it's reflexive. He will dish dirt on her 6 ways to sunrise and  she will be very exposed. People may still vote for her, but she will be properly vetted for the first time in her life. His ability to go rabid and get away with it more than any other candidate may be his best weapon against her.

Trump needs to keep it entertaining...to get attention.  There's a reason that 7 to 8 times more people are watching the Republican debates than ever have at this time in the election before.  They want to see Trump and hopefully watch him skewer a politician (people don't like politicians) with a zinger, or at least fight back against them.  They aren't watching to see Rubio and Cruz go all policy wonk on an immigration bill (as Christie so ably pointed out).  Their eyes would glaze over.  His chance against Hillary is to make it controversial and take the fight to her in ways that will get attention.

For her part, I think Hillary is trying to disappear so as not to be a target.  She's banking that sometime in early November she will get enough people to just say "ah, Hell, we haven't had a woman before so let's see what one of them can do, it can't be worse" to win that way.  Trump's shot is to make it a mud fight.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 06:22:24 pm by Scottftlc »

...Bob Dylan