Author Topic: White House candidate Kasich warns fellow Republicans about 'painting a red line' on Iraq deal, other issues  (Read 401 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/13/white-house-candidate-kasich-warns-fellow-republicans-about-painting-red-line/?intcmp=hpbt2

Under the terms of the international deal, Iran will curb its nuclear-development program in exchange for the lifting of billions of dollars’ worth of crippling economic sanctions.

“If they break any part of this deal, if they fund the radicals like Hamas and Hezbollah, then I think in that kind of a case, we've got to slap the sanctions back on,” Kasich said.

He also said that “all options are on the table,” including a military response, if Iran continues to develop a nuclear weapon, in violation of the deal.

Kasich offered similar advice about threats from congressional Republicans’ conservative caucus to make defunding Planned Parenthood part of a temporary spending bill that must be approved before Oct. 1 to avoid a partial government shutdown.

Kasich said he agrees that Planned Parenthood should lose its federal funding, in large part over recent revelations about the group’s involvement in the harvesting of fetus tissue.

However, he argued that President Obama will veto any such spending bill, which would lead to an unpopular government shutdown in the presidential election season.

:chairbang:  Sure Kasich, they will slap sanctions on Iran after it gets its 150b? Get real. It wasn't fetus tissue, it was real live full term babies.   Murdered  tortured babies isn't a issue you even would take a stand for?  I wouldn't vote for you, ever. You and your ilk sicken me.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:47:33 pm by flowers »

Godzilla

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/13/white-house-candidate-kasich-warns-fellow-republicans-about-painting-red-line/?intcmp=hpbt2

:chairbang:  Sure Kasich, they will slap sanctions on Iran after it gets its 150b? Get real. It wasn't fetus tissue, it was real live full term babies.   Murdered  tortured babies isn't a issue you even would take a stand for?  I wouldn't vote for you, ever. You and your ilk sicken me.

What good is a pocket full of cash if no one is selling?

I'd remind everyone that even when oil was going for $150/barrel... Iran wasn't able to sell it to the countries imposing sanctions.