Author Topic: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'  (Read 18578 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2015, 03:51:48 pm »

Ditto. Are we really so desperate for a fighter that we are willing to settle for a bully?

America needs a bully right now.  Trump isn't the answer, but watching conservatives become squishy PC limpwrists over the summer has not been fun.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2015, 03:53:28 pm »
http://blog.sfgate.com/abraham/2010/06/10/carly-fiorina-blasts-barbara-boxers-hair-and-meg-whitman-on-hot-mic/

It would seem Jemima Cricket (doesn't Carly have a strong resemblance to Jiminy Cricket?) isn't so innocent.
And yeah, two wrongs don't make a right but they sure do make a whole lotta truth!

One thing 63 years on this earth taught me about myself; I am imperfect. And I have a firm suspicion the same is true of all human beings.

But, if you want a candidate who is politically correct, there are at least 15 in the GOP field to choose from.

Regardless, I don't give a damn--pardon my French--about political correctness. I want to support a GOP candidate who will assuredly win against either Clinton, Biden or some unknown donkey.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2015, 03:56:22 pm »
It doesn't have to be Trump, it doesn't have to be anyone or any name in particular...but if the Republicans fail to put up a politically-incorrect outsider that fights constantly, they WILL lose.  That is the only thing about Trump that sets him apart - and tapping into that is the only thing that will set the Republicans apart from the Democrats. Running on doing less of something more slowly than the Democrats will not win.

If a Republican runs within the politically-correct paradigm established by and policed by the left, and if they run within the crony-corrupt system of government established by the political elite, the takers, they WILL lose.  That ground is already taken and they have far too many built-in disadvantages to win on that field.

The question remains however...do the Republicans even want to win, do they want to change the direction of the old nation, or would they just prefer to continue to carve their pieces of spoils off the dead Golden Goose?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2015, 03:58:19 pm »
America needs a bully right now.  Trump isn't the answer, but watching conservatives become squishy PC limpwrists over the summer has not been fun.

Carling, I haven't said much in response to your posts. But, this post is sharp.

Two events have been seminal in the destruction of American society. When they first allowed attorneys to advertise; and when political correctness became the norm.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2015, 04:16:38 pm »
Apparently some are...

Not me.

I want a President.

Not the Jr High boy that no one liked except himself........

I honestly don't know what Mr. Trump thought of himself in his adolescence, but it is more than evident what he thinks of himself now, and the quality of "humility" is clearly nowhere to be found in his self-assessment.

I was watching Ben Carson speaking on C-SPAN last night, and was struck by how honest and powerful his words were in spite of his calm, reserved demeanor. Now, I think Ben has some limitations as a candidate, but dignity is not one of them.

One can be a political outsider and a passionate one at that, but still possess the kind of character that eschews bluster and bombast for reasoned argumentation and thoughtfulness.

This is the kind of President that I want: the anti-Obama, in all respects.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2015, 04:30:00 pm »

I honestly don't know what Mr. Trump thought of himself in his adolescence, but it is more than evident what he thinks of himself now, and the quality of "humility" is clearly nowhere to be found in his self-assessment.

I was watching Ben Carson speaking on C-SPAN last night, and was struck by how honest and powerful his words were in spite of his calm, reserved demeanor. Now, I think Ben has some limitations as a candidate, but dignity is not one of them.

One can be a political outsider and a passionate one at that, but still possess the kind of character that eschews bluster and bombast for reasoned argumentation and thoughtfulness.

This is the kind of President that I want: the anti-Obama, in all respects.

No one, including Ben Carson, enters the American political race for the presidency without having an ego the size of Montana.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2015, 04:30:23 pm »
It doesn't have to be Trump, it doesn't have to be anyone or any name in particular...but if the Republicans fail to put up a politically-incorrect outsider that fights constantly, they WILL lose.  That is the only thing about Trump that sets him apart - and tapping into that is the only thing that will set the Republicans apart from the Democrats. Running on doing less of something more slowly than the Democrats will not win.

If a Republican runs within the politically-correct paradigm established by and policed by the left, and if they run within the crony-corrupt system of government established by the political elite, the takers, they WILL lose.  That ground is already taken and they have far too many built-in disadvantages to win on that field.

The question remains however...do the Republicans even want to win, do they want to change the direction of the old nation, or would they just prefer to continue to carve their pieces of spoils off the dead Golden Goose?

Ya see, that's my whole point.  It's not that I'm a supporter of Trump.  Still not sure if I would vote for him.  What smart people see in him is the typical, Republican milquetoast limp wang model isn't putting any asses in the seats.  They are not keeping up with the times.  Bin Laden was correct when he said people choose a strong horse over a week horse.  GOP goes out of their way to support weak horses.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2015, 04:33:22 pm »
No one, including Ben Carson, enters the American political race for the presidency without having an ego the size of Montana.

Okay. I meant Texas.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2015, 04:40:24 pm »

Certainly Mr. Carson has a well-developed ego, as one might expect of a surgeon of his stature. But unlike Mr. Trump, he's not a self-promoting loudmouth.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2015, 04:49:37 pm »

Certainly Mr. Carson has a well-developed ego, as one might expect of a surgeon of his stature. But unlike Mr. Trump, he's not a self-promoting loudmouth.

I can't argue with that, andy.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2015, 04:52:52 pm »
But, just like Carson, Trump has pinnacle achievements to point to.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2015, 05:05:07 pm »

Which might make you feel better but actually hurts his chances of defeating the bare-knuckle behemoth that is the Leftist-Democrat-Statist machine.  We don't need nice.  We need, pardon the French, an a$$hole, and one that fights like it. We need to change the game.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2015, 05:12:30 pm »
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/09/10/trump-says-he-was-just-talking-about-carlys-persona-when-he-said-look-at-that-face/

Trump Says He Was Just Talking About Carly’s ‘Persona’ When He Said ‘Look at That Face!’
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2015, 05:17:29 pm »
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/09/10/trump-says-he-was-just-talking-about-carlys-persona-when-he-said-look-at-that-face/

Trump Says He Was Just Talking About Carly’s ‘Persona’ When He Said ‘Look at That Face!’

Why of course.  He said face but meant persona.  It was a simple misunderstanding.  :shrug:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2015, 05:19:40 pm »
Which might make you feel better but actually hurts his chances of defeating the bare-knuckle behemoth that is the Leftist-Democrat-Statist machine.  We don't need nice.  We need, pardon the French, an a$$hole, and one that fights like it. We need to change the game.

I agree that we need a fighter, but we need a fighter who is knowledgable about the issues that will command his or her attention, and who also understands the organizational structure, responsibilities and boundaries of the agencies of the executive branch. I have not yet seen any evidence of this from Mr. Trump, who prefers to substitute superlatives and generalizations for assessments and specifics.

Online libertybele

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2015, 05:20:06 pm »
We need a strong leader.  We need someone that will fight and stand up for America.  We need someone with backbone.  We need someone who is well educated, experienced and has  a proven conservative voting record. We need someone outside the Washington establishment.

TED CRUZ 2016!  Reigniting America

https://www.conservativereview.com/2016-presidential-candidates/candidates/ted-cruz

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/135705/ted-cruz#.VfG6zJfuua8

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/135705/ted-cruz#.VfG6zJfuua8
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:21:37 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2015, 05:30:41 pm »

That's exactly what I've stated...but, not as well.   :laugh:

For what he said about Fiorina, I'd like to see her husband take a baseball bat to him.   Like Mrs. Woods did to Tiger.

But, I'm still voting for him.   The Right Man for the times. 

He's the ONLY guy on the planet that has the money, ability and celebrity to take on a biased, leftist media. 

Does anybody think Barack and Michelle are going to go underground like George W. Bush?  Out of respect for "The Office"?

Once Obama and Michelle are no longer the First Family, he's going to SAVAGE them if they criticize him or pi$$ him off.   And they STILL may not escape his wrath.

I love him.

This election isn't going to be about advancing Conservative principles.   (Hopefully, that'll happen in our House and Senate on Trump's coattails)

It's about David vs. Goliath.  Trump vs. Alinskyites   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2015, 05:37:32 pm »
What a great point I just heard on Rush's show.

Everyone is huffy over Trump's off-the-record comment about Carly--whom I happen to love (I think she's hot!). But, do they feel just as offended by the personal insults they or others throw around Trump's hair, the spittle in the corner of his mouth, his clothes, fat face, etc?

I think the answer is no. How 'bout it, gang? Double standard, anyone?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2015, 05:38:23 pm »
Among the 15 other so-called candidates, they should all consider themselves as contestants on Trump's Apprentice.

There are many fine and capable people among them to fill important cabinet positions, etc..   

THAT'S the way the Republican Party needs to be thinking right now.

Get behind Trump exactly like the Democrat Party thought they were going to do with Hillary.

It would scare the bejeezus out of them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2015, 05:55:18 pm »
Among the 15 other so-called candidates, they should all consider themselves as contestants on Trump's Apprentice.

There are many fine and capable people among them to fill important cabinet positions, etc..   

Get behind Trump exactly like the Democrat Party thought they were going to do with Hillary.

:silly:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2015, 05:57:40 pm »
Double standard, anyone?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2015, 06:17:18 pm »
Double standard, anyone?

Yeah...but I hope he's learned that every word he says can get him in trouble.

It's why Barry has to read his lines....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2015, 06:25:09 pm »
I vowed to stay away from Trump threads, but I have to respond to this post.

I also made that vow - and now will renew it! No more Trump threads.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2015, 06:33:05 pm »

I wanted to pass this Red State article along to you. If you haven't seen it, I think it provides some genuine insights into Trump's popularity.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2015, 06:39:05 pm »
Let me chime in with this.   For a woman 4-years older than me (she born in 1954), I don't find her unattractive at all. 

Obviously my taste in women and Trumps differ immensely.    A former super model (his current third wife) or any of his past wives, would not interest me in the least.    Mrs. NavyCanDo would give me a peck on the cheek, right about now for say that. But its the truth.     
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn