Author Topic: Palin Defends Trump: We Need a ‘Tough’ POTUS, Not a Master of Trivial Pursuit (with video)  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Josh Feldman
Mediaite
September 6, 2015

Sarah Palin appeared on CNN this morning and defended Donald Trump after his less-than-stellar interview with Hugh Hewitt ...

Palin said, “I’d rather have a president who is tough and puts America first than can win a game of Trivial Pursuit.” ...
More, with video, and reader comments

Not surprisingly, Saint Sarah is a member of the "Let's lower the standards for Trump" club.   **nononono*
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:13:21 pm by Machiavelli »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Love it!    :laugh:  Amen, Sarah!  Amen!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

Go Sarah!  I have to agree with her.  Somehow, I just can't see Trump apologizing to anyone for this country or bowing to a Saudi king.  Nor can I see him negotiating and getting nothing in return.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Go Sarah!  I have to agree with her.  Somehow, I just can't see Trump apologizing to anyone for this country or bowing to a Saudi king.  Nor can I see him negotiating and getting nothing in return.   :patriot:

:beer:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/252857-palin-lets-speak-american

Was this the same interview where she said immigrants should speak Murican?

ya' know, like this...

Offline Longiron

:beer: :beer:

Oceander

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/252857-palin-lets-speak-american

ya' know, like this...

What is he trying to say?

Oceander

Palin said, “I’d rather have a president who is tough and puts America first than can win a game of Trivial Pursuit.” ...

I would rather have a nominee who can actually win a general election.  I really don't give a fig about being able to pander to the base because the base - other than the egotistical and stupid - will most likely vote for whomever the nominee is - although the precedent set by the number of so-called "conservatives" who sat home in 2012 because of Romney is disappointing - what I care about is someone who can convince the unaligned and the noncommitted - and those who have no stomach for voting for a criminal like Clinton - because that is what it will take to win.

The fact that Trump has managed to seduce the base into giving up its principles in favor of a liberal troll is nice and all, but it won't translate to winning the general election.

bkepley

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

ya' know, like this...

What the bleep bleep?

Godzilla

ya' know, like this...

Herp Derp?

bkepley

Offline aligncare

Yada yada. What's the point? The same 4 or 5 say yay! While the opposing 4 or 5 say nay!

It's growing tiresome.

bkepley

Yada yada. What's the point? The same 4 or 5 say yay! While the opposing 4 or 5 say nay!

It's growing tiresome.

So you have a point to make?  Personslly I'm knda thinkin your pathetic worship of such a buffoon is slightly tiresome.

Offline aligncare

So you have a point to make?  Personslly I'm knda thinkin your pathetic worship of such a buffoon is slightly tiresome.

I worship God. I've never worshiped Trump nor any human being other than Jesus.

Seems we have a difference of opinion here.

I would rather have a nominee who can actually win a general election.  I really don't give a fig about being able to pander to the base because the base - other than the egotistical and stupid - will most likely vote for whomever the nominee is - although the precedent set by the number of so-called "conservatives" who sat home in 2012 because of Romney is disappointing - what I care about is someone who can convince the unaligned and the noncommitted - and those who have no stomach for voting for a criminal like Clinton - because that is what it will take to win.

The fact that Trump has managed to seduce the base into giving up its principles in favor of a liberal troll is nice and all, but it won't translate to winning the general election.

I couldn't agree more.

It's growing tiresome.
For me, the point is to understand my world better, and show others how I see the world.  I enjoy the validation of my opinion from others, who I admire and agree with, and the critiques of those who I respectfully disagree with, like you aligncare.  Sometimes, I'm also interested in what BRiefers think is important enough to post.