Author Topic: BREAKING: Shooting during live TV report in Virginia; reporter and cameraman dead  (Read 23979 times)

Offline GourmetDan

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2015/shooter-posts-video-of-shooting-warning-very-graphic-found-at-redflagnewscom

Not any different than the ones I posted.  Nobody's playing games with the videos.  There really was no one else around, a long walk up to the 'interview', plays with the zoom, walks up real close, raises the gun, oops too soon, lowers the gun, stands there waiting several seconds for the cameraman, close enough to reach out and touch the guy, then 'shoots' the reporter 3 times in the chest at point-blank range with hollow-point bullets, she runs away squealing...

Utter nonsense...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline olde north church

Not any different than the ones I posted.  Nobody's playing games with the videos.  There really was no one else around, a long walk up to the 'interview', plays with the zoom, walks up real close, raises the gun, oops too soon, lowers the gun, stands there waiting several seconds for the cameraman, close enough to reach out and touch the guy, then 'shoots' the reporter 3 times in the chest at point-blank range with hollow-point bullets, she runs away squealing...

Utter nonsense...

The false flag peeps are all over FB re:  this.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

bkepley

Utter nonsense...

But most of us have real lives and no time for this nonsense.

Offline GourmetDan

This is the one where she actually looks over at the 'shooter' at the 2:14 mark before he raises the gun the first time.  He then lowers the gun and waits several seconds standing within arms reach, waiting for the cameraman to get the camera rolling before he 'shoots'.

There is literally no one else around at 6:46 a.m. and she looks over at her former co-worker who was fired a year ago and has just walked up to the 'interview.  The camera isn't even rolling yet.  The cameraman is fiddling with it, that's why the 'shooter' has to lower the gun the first time.

This is beside the 6:00 am time stamp problem for the alleged video frame identifying the 'shooter' from a 6:46 am video.

Time-stamp problems noted at the 5:10 mark of the video.

WDBJ Virginia Shooting: Freemason-Illuminati Media HOAX!

Clearly staged from the beginning...

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:22:43 am by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

But most of us have real lives and no time for this nonsense.

Is that why you do have time for this nonsense?

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:16:47 am by GourmetDan »

Offline GourmetDan

The false flag peeps are all over FB re:  this.

And for good reason... that's exactly what it is... and very badly done at that...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And for good reason... that's exactly what it is... and very badly done at that...

Has anyone spoken to the interviewee?   The poor lady who was shot once in the back and is now in stable condition in the hospital?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Other people are starting to notice...

Very Serious Problems with the WDBJ Shooting Story

Some excerpts...

"Something that very few people seem to be asking is, to me, the most obvious: how did Vester Lee Flanagan know where they were going to be for the promo shoot?"

"What I intend to show here is the fact that Mr. Flanagan was a bit early on his cue and hit his mark before he was supposed to, so he simply stepped back, waited, and then made his entrance again. This might actually be one of the main reasons they don’t want you watching that video."

"What we have here is someone entering a scene, hitting his mark early, stepping as if he made an entrance onstage too soon and jumped back in the wings hoping no one would notice. Then, he waits, and resumes his entrance. The others take no notice of him, but that’s ridiculous. Of course they would notice him. How could they not notice him. He’s a large man with a gun pointed at them 4 feet away."

"So why is it that he was so concerned about making sure the shooting aspect of the scene was on live TV? I thought he wanted to go “boom!!!”"

"He waited because the “shock and awe” aspect of the shooting was all about being live on TV. That’s how it worked. How it was scripted to work. Like the second plane hitting the South Tower 15 minutes after one hit the North Tower. Cameras were all there filming the burning building for live TV broadcasts and here comes another plane to slam into the other tower. Shock and awe."

"In this case, the shooter not only left the scene, he drove more than 3 hours away, “hundreds of miles”, in morning traffic, on his way to DC from the look of it. Why would he do that?"

"We have been told that law enforcement figured out what car the shooter was in (somehow) and tracked him for “hundreds of miles” on interstate 81. Did they track him to the Fed Ex where he supposedly faxed his “manifesto”? They would have had to, right? He did that two hours after the shooting. Why didn’t they stop him then?"

"Then we are told there was a chase and a “crash” after which, the shooter took his own life with a handgun in a rental car. Below is a picture of that ‘crash’ and the rental car. Does that look like a ‘crash’ to you? There aren’t even tracks or skid marks in the soft grass behind the car, which apparently hit absolutely nothing. Seems to me he pulled off the road in complete control and someone… got out.. possibly disappearing in the woods?"

bkepley

Has anyone spoken to the interviewee?   The poor lady who was shot once in the back and is now in stable condition in the hospital?

Cui bono?

Online DCPatriot

It's plausible that he followed them from the time they left the station for the interview...he had a rental car.

What I'm wondering is how he got a rental car.

Did you see the interior of his apartment?  Cat feces and urine...not one thing/picture/art on any walls....no bedding on the mattress.

Seems to me that being broke and out of work drove his jealousy over the edge.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

It's plausible that he followed them from the time they left the station for the interview...he had a rental car.

How would he know they were leaving the station before 6 am for an interview?

Online DCPatriot

Cui bono?

Everyone's?

After all...she didn't shoot herself in the back, did she?

Online DCPatriot

How would he know they were leaving the station before 6 am for an interview?

Because he'd done that same routine himself when he did the young lady's job.

Offline GourmetDan

Seems to me that being broke and out of work drove his jealousy over the edge.

'Over the edge' and 'out of control' but possessing the presence of mind to stand there and wait until the camera was rolling live?

Offline GourmetDan

Because he'd done that same routine himself when he did the young lady's job.

Every day?

bkepley

Everyone's?

After all...she didn't shoot herself in the back, did she?
WTF does that mean?  There is a charge leveled.

Offline GourmetDan

I thought you had a 'real life' and 'no time for this nonsense'?

Online DCPatriot

'Over the edge' and 'out of control' but possessing the presence of mind to stand there and wait until the camera was rolling live?

Planning the executions is one matter.  Thus, his desire to make sure the production crew in the studio was seeing it happen "live".

I'm just saying that a person would have to be crazy to even get to the planning stage, let alone carry out the murders.

bkepley

I thought you had a 'real life' and 'no time for this nonsense'?

Come on Dan...you are the conspiracy lover no?

Offline GourmetDan

Planning the executions is one matter.  Thus, his desire to make sure the production crew in the studio was seeing it happen "live".

I'm just saying that a person would have to be crazy to even get to the planning stage, let alone carry out the murders.

Yeah, big black guy standing within arms-reach waits for the camera to roll even though he risks ruining the whole live 'execution' if anybody notices him.

Funny thing is, he is noticed, the reporter looks at him and everybody just waits for the 'scene' to start...

Online DCPatriot

LOL!  You don't do so well in this type of venue when it comes to carrying a conversation, do you?

I was trying to disprove the conspiracy theory together with Gourmet Dan...it's my belief this was no hoax.

Showing an interview with the survivor's family, or the surgeon's involved, etc., would dispel this entire conspiracy, IMO.

Offline GourmetDan

Come on Dan...you are the conspiracy lover no?

C'mon bk, I thought you had a 'real life' and 'no time for this nonsense'?

Now apparently you don't and you do... and you yourself have become the object of your lame attempt at insult...

bkepley

LOL!  You don't do so well in this type of venue when it comes to carrying a conversation, do you?

I was trying to disprove the conspiracy theory together with Gourmet Dan...it's my belief this was no hoax.

Showing an interview with the survivor's family, or the surgeon's involved, etc., would dispel this entire conspiracy, IMO.

Ok..good..I hope?

Offline GourmetDan

Not any more than showing an interview with the victim's fiance and father by Megyn "The Tool" Kelly... who were quick with the web address and the call for more 'gun control'... that would be the first thing I would do if my daughter was murdered... give Megyn an interview and call for more gun control...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not any more than showing an interview with the victim's fiance and father by Megyn "The Tool" Kelly... who were quick with the web address and the call for more 'gun control'... that would be the first thing I would do if my daughter was murdered... give Megyn an interview and call for more gun control...

I know everyone grieves differently and this father is probably still in shock...but jeeeez..he's on every channel that will give him a mic....if this was my son or daughter I would be prostrate  in bed heavily sedated......

btw I am not the least bit interested in the conspiracy theories....unless there is a grassy knoll involved.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34