Author Topic: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV  (Read 16796 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump Resumes Attack on Megyn Kelly as She Returns to TV
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2015, 11:58:22 pm »
Quotes to ponder.  :pondering:

"For someone who hates my guts, you sure talk about me a lot! Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession...Here's a tip...Get a life and stop talking about mine."

"For all of the people who talk about me and think it's effecting me... it's alright... I just sit back and think to myself...damn, i've got myself a fanclub."

"People are gonna talk about me, especially when they envy me. I might as well let them talk, because somehow I apparently managed to affect their livesalthough I certainly have NO intention of letting them affect mine."

You, obviously, don't realize that Trump is killing the Republican brand. He's killing it WITH REPUBLICANS!!!  His 30% among GOP voters is the equivalent of 10% of the voting public.

And that is about all he'd get in a general election.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2015, 11:59:11 pm »
This thread suddenly requires more pictures. :)
Yes!

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2015, 12:01:07 am »
It's Idiocracy...you haven't seen the movie order it.
Trump is President Camacho!

bkepley

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2015, 12:04:04 am »
Trump is President Camacho!

What is really required is a nation-wide lead blood level test immediately.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2015, 12:11:50 am »
What is really required is a nation-wide lead blood level test immediately.
We need Not Sure!

Sh*t. I know sh*t's bad right now, with all that starving bullsh*t, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries 
Now I understand everyone's sh*t's emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING.
Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than ANY MAN ALIVE. and Number 3: He's going to fix EVERYTHING.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2015, 12:19:17 am »
You, obviously, don't realize that Trump is killing the Republican brand. He's killing it WITH REPUBLICANS!!!  His 30% among GOP voters is the equivalent of 10% of the voting public.

And that is about all he'd get in a general election.

You're absolutely right on this.  It is also killing the conservative brand.

These 30% of 'conservatives' supporting a Democrat are claiming it's their right because they're angry.

Let me tell you this from personal experience.  I had a bad temper until I was about 12.

And I know for a fact that temper tantrums make you stupid.

Unfortunately this stupid tantrum could very well contribute to the destruction of the country.

Is that REALLY what this 30% want??  Really???
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2015, 12:30:00 am »
In other news, Jeb Bush was referring to Asian, not Hispanic, anchor babies ...

http://time.com/4008888/jeb-bush-anchor-baby-asians/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2015, 12:31:09 am »
In other news, there are other GOP candidates running.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2015, 12:31:48 am »
Donald Trump has succeeded.

He has made the entire national conversation revolve around him.

Never mind that Obama has thoroughly polluted our national discourse, socialized medicine, destroyed most of what is left of Constitutional governance via executive order and judicial fiat, made millions more Americans permanently dependent on government, exacerbated racial and class polarization, assisted our existential enemies, antagonized our allies, consolidated the Left's control over vital social institutions, and burdened generations yet unborn with insurmountable debt.

The Donald hates Megan. That's what's dominates the f****ing news.

Bravo. Obama thought it was about him. But it's really all about you, Don Don.

America needs a statesman, and here we are arguing vociferously about a showman.

I'd like God to help us, but I'm ashamed to ask for His assistance. Do we really deserve it?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2015, 12:43:26 am »
Donald Trump has succeeded.

He has made the entire national conversation revolve around him.

Never mind that Obama has thoroughly polluted our national discourse, socialized medicine, destroyed most of what is left of Constitutional governance via executive order and judicial fiat, made millions more Americans permanently dependent on government, exacerbated racial and class polarization, assisted our existential enemies, antagonized our allies, consolidated the Left's control over vital social institutions, and burdened generations yet unborn with insurmountable debt.

The Donald hates Megan. That's what's dominates the f****ing news.

Bravo. Obama thought it was about him. But it's really all about you, Don Don.

America needs a statesman, and here we are arguing vociferously about a showman.

I'd like God to help us, but I'm ashamed to ask for His assistance. Do we really deserve it?

I thought our side better than this..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Godzilla

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2015, 12:44:07 am »
It's cultic. Much like the messianism of Obama, there's a contingent of conservatives who follow a man who appeals to the basest human instincts:  nativism, self-absorption, racial exclusivity, and stream-of-consciousness ranting.

If this madness continues,  the number of Republicans who won't vote will be unbelievable, and we'll witness a Goldwater-like implosion no matter who the Democrats put up.  AND I WILL BE ONE OF THEM.

I can't vote for a con-artist for the highest office in the land.

He's speaking in Iowa now, and HIS ENTIRE SPEECH HAS BEEN ABOUT HIMSELF. And these white faces are just eating it up.

Bill the Butcher is calling and he wants his followers back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Poole

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2015, 12:44:34 am »
Got this from Facebook, but a legit question:

If he can't handle journalists.....how's he going to handle hostile World Leaders? Kick them out? Tweet crap about them?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Godzilla

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2015, 12:45:40 am »
It's Idiocracy...you haven't seen the movie order it.

This is the truth.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2015, 12:49:35 am »

I thought our side better than this..

We are. But we're poorly led and seeking easy answers to problems decades in the making. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

bkepley

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2015, 12:50:21 am »
Got this from Facebook, but a legit question:

If he can't handle journalists.....how's he going to handle hostile World Leaders? Kick them out? Tweet crap about them?

From what I have seen if nothing else he will most certainly tweet insults to them on his way to whatever fancy NY restaraunt. 

Godzilla

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2015, 12:50:30 am »

These 30% of 'conservatives' supporting a Democrat are claiming it's their right because they're angry.

Let me tell you this from personal experience.  I had a bad temper until I was about 12.

Unfortunately this stupid tantrum could very well contribute to the destruction of the country.

Yes, they do.  How many times must they actually say it for us to believe it? 

How many celebrate Trump *BECAUSE* he is destroying the Republican party?  The same party that is 'just the same as the Democrat party'?

How many times have some said that with the re-election of Obama, that this country has proved itself too stupid to survive?  How many have said that it would be better to see it all burn and just start over? 

Well, those weren't just people venting.  They say what they want to do.

And Trump is giving it to them.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:51:04 am by Godzilla »

Godzilla

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2015, 12:57:04 am »
We need Not Sure!

Sh*t. I know sh*t's bad right now, with all that starving bullsh*t, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries 
Now I understand everyone's sh*t's emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING.
Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than ANY MAN ALIVE. and Number 3: He's going to fix EVERYTHING.

Here's the YouTube clip of President Camacho's speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Offline evadR

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2015, 01:02:13 am »
"I'd like God to help us, but I'm ashamed to ask for His assistance. Do we really deserve it?"

I'm pretty sure God is sitting this one out.
(The Punisher)
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

bkepley

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2015, 01:11:43 am »
Hotter than Megyn, that's for sure...   :silly:

MK looks a heck of a lot better than the Goldfish faced Trump..come on..lookin at her now..Trump creeps me out.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2015, 01:27:47 am »

Negative energy ALWAYS garners more support than positive energy.

Trashing, attacking, ranting, these will always get a segment of the population riled and to your side. That's what Trump is doing. He despises Mexicans, the Chinese, hedge fund managers, his opponents, and the list continues to grow. 

Negative energy.  That's what Trump is appealing to, and it's working.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2015, 01:28:04 am »
"I'd like God to help us, but I'm ashamed to ask for His assistance. Do we really deserve it?"

I'm pretty sure God is sitting this one out.
(The Punisher)

Just a thought ... Trump as an individual or as a presidential candidate certainly has the right to defend himself, but as an individual and certainly as a presidential candidate I find it distasteful that he would attack a journalist unprovoked so publicly and certainly there is no place for a president who attacks an individual publicly.  At some point Trump needs to realize that respect is earned rather than gained by being crass.  I certainly don't what a president who displays such little regard for individuals whom he simply disagrees with.  It not only shows a lack of respect for others but a lack of character and sheer arrogance.  Obama's "attitude" towards Benjamin Netanyahu is a classic example.  We don't need another Obama in the White House.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2015, 01:36:41 am »
Just a thought ... Trump as an individual or as a presidential candidate certainly has the right to defend himself, but as an individual and certainly as a presidential candidate I find it distasteful that he would attack a journalist unprovoked so publicly and certainly there is no place for a president who attacks an individual publicly.  At some point Trump needs to realize that respect is earned rather than gained by being crass.  I certainly don't what a president who displays such little regard for individuals whom he simply disagrees with.  It not only shows a lack of respect for others but a lack of character and sheer arrogance.  Obama's "attitude" towards Benjamin Netanyahu is a classic example.  We don't need another Obama in the White House.

Trump's disregard and, indeed, his contempt for his opponents is so Obama-like it's eerie. Narcissists are like that.  They hate anybody who takes the light off of them.

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2015, 01:37:25 am »

Yes they want to destroy the GOP.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2015, 01:41:52 am »
Yes they want to destroy the GOP.

Well... if Boehner, McConnell, Graham, Bush and Christie are the 'defenders of the GOP'... I would agree that the party's pretty much TOAST...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan