Author Topic: Glenn Beck calls Trump a 'son of a bitch'  (Read 5892 times)

bkepley

Re: Glenn Beck calls Trump a 'son of a bitch'
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2015, 10:29:51 pm »
Really? Giving Alger Hiss a pass from prosecution for political reasons when he had evidence the man was a Soviet agent [GRU] makes him a better man than Trump? And as for being a lout, remember his comments about the guy who criticized his daughter's piano playing? While he WAS POTUS?

Take a break.  Trump fails in the very smallest controversies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2015, 10:30:51 pm »
Really? Giving Alger Hiss a pass from prosecution for political reasons when he had evidence the man was a Soviet agent [GRU] makes him a better man than Trump? And as for being a lout, remember his comments about the guy who criticized his daughter's piano playing? While he WAS POTUS?

Harry S. Truman was a DEMOCRAT and a total political animal. He was thusly not about to admit that anything Joe McCarty had said or done was right regardless of the FACTS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

bkepley

« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2015, 10:33:54 pm »
Harry S. Truman was a DEMOCRAT and a total political animal. He was thusly not about to admit that anything Joe McCarty had said or done was right regardless of the FACTS!

Yeah but at least you knew what Truman was.  Who knows WTF Trump is other than a Joker.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2015, 10:39:26 pm »
You're blatantly lying.  What sinkspur quoted is not what Trump said.

That's not what Trump said, unless you have a different definition of "factual" than I do.

FWIW... here is what Trump said:
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. "Blood coming out of her wherever."
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2015, 10:45:30 pm »
Yeah but at least you knew what Truman was.  Who knows WTF Trump is other than a Joker.

I know what he (Trump) is and have said so many times. He is a professional con man and huckster and that is rapidly coming to light with a great many people! He does deserve credit for putting some issues that the GOPe would rather have swept under the rug back on the table and for that I thank him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

bkepley

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2015, 10:49:29 pm »
I know what he (Trump) is and have said so many times. He is a professional con man and huckster and that is rapidly coming to light with a great many people! He does deserve credit for putting some issues that the GOPe would rather have swept under the rug back on the table and for that I thank him!

I don't think he deserves any credit at all more like shame for making the GOP look ridiculous.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2015, 10:51:01 pm »
You're blatantly lying.  What sinkspur quoted is not what Trump said.

That's not what Trump said, unless you have a different definition of "factual" than I do.

What he said was bad enough. Parsing words doesn't make it any better.

When did you become a Trump apologist?

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Paladin

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2015, 11:19:18 pm »
Arguing with a wingnut about something like this is like arguing with a JFK conspiracy lunatic.  Everything they say is factual (to them) but none of it is true.  Truman on his worst day was a better man than Trump.

Oh, gosh, dude, please quit calling me names. It hurts so bad. 

Oh, wait, that's all you have, isn't it?

Sorry, dude, carry on.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.