Author Topic: Glenn Beck calls Trump a 'son of a bitch'  (Read 5890 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Glenn Beck calls Trump a 'son of a bitch'
« on: August 08, 2015, 01:18:05 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/250591-glenn-beck-calls-trump-a-son-of-a-b-h

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck called Donald Trump a "son of a bitch," and panned his performance in Thursday night's GOP presidential debate.

On his Friday broadcast, Beck argued that the GOP front-runner was a "big loser" in the first showdown between Republican candidates.

“He is the most arrogant candidate next to the candidate called Barack Obama,” he said. “I mean, there’s nobody I’ve seen more arrogant than him.

“This guy will be Barack Obama times 10 with enemy lists,” Beck added of Trump’s unpopularity with other Republicans. “[He is] really dangerous.”

Beck admitted that Trump's inclusion produced entertaining political theater, calling it the "best presidential debate" he has ever seen.

“I could watch this as sports [if] my country wasn’t dying,” Beck quipped.

Trump instantly drew boos on Thursday evening by refusing to rule out a 2016 Oval Office bid as an independent.

The outspoken billionaire also clashed with Fox News moderator Megyn Kelly over past derogatory remarks he made about women.

Beck said on Friday that former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina offered the perfect contrast to Trump’s bombast during Thursday’s preliminary debate, involving lower ranked GOP contenders. Fiorina was widely seen as the winner of the undercard debate.

“She’s wicked smart, really well put together, and someone you could see in office and say, ‘Yeah, that could be the president of the United States,’” Beck said of Fiorina.

Beck’s criticism of Trump’s debate performance is notable given that he has repeatedly criticized the media for giving the real estate kingpin attention.

The influential radio star announced late last month that his program was no longer covering Trump during its broadcasts.

“I’m sick of it, so we’re moving on,” said co-host Stu Burguiere on July 23. “I just can’t do another show about it.”

Co-host Pat Gray then described the program as “Now with 100 percent less Donald Trump talk, other than saying we’re 100 percent Trump-free.”

bkepley

Re: Glenn Beck calls Trump a 'son of a bitch'
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 01:23:27 am »
What does Trump's mother have to do with it?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 01:47:16 am »
The influential radio star announced late last month that his program was no longer covering Trump during its broadcasts.

“I’m sick of it, so we’re moving on,” said co-host Stu Burguiere on July 23. “I just can’t do another show about it.”

Co-host Pat Gray then described the program as “Now with 100 percent less Donald Trump talk, other than saying we’re 100 percent Trump-free.”

And yet, they're still talking about him.  I'm seeing all of these people suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) - hating him 24/7.  It's starting to get a little creepy.  If you don't like the guy - just let it go.  Let it go and move on.  This much obsession on one man just looks like fear.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 01:47:26 am »
What does Trump's mother have to do with it?

I dunno...but clearly Glenn Beck is RINOGOP.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 01:50:39 am »
In a CNN interview tonight, Trump called in and said "Kelly has blood coming out her ears, or out of somewhere else."

WTF? He's talking about Megyn Kelly menstruating now?

This bastard is delusional. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

bkepley

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 01:54:31 am »
In a CNN interview tonight, Trump called in and said "Kelly has blood coming out her ears, or out of somewhere else."

Not possible.  The Donald can do no wrong.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015, 01:55:32 am »
And yet, they're still talking about him.  I'm seeing all of these people suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) - hating him 24/7.  It's starting to get a little creepy.  If you don't like the guy - just let it go.  Let it go and move on.  This much obsession on one man just looks like fear.

Sound advice, AW, but based on the record, the anti-Trump choir just cannot let it go. It's their foremost topic of conversation, the focus of their every thread, their apparent raison d'être.

Kinda weird really.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

bkepley

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2015, 01:58:05 am »
Sound advice, AW, but based on the record, the anti-Trump choir just cannot let it go. It's their foremost topic of conversation, the focus of their every thread, their apparent raison d'être.

Kinda weird really.

Are you serious?  You would turn this country over to a Kardashian?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 01:59:25 am »

Notice Trump dominates our own board. Many people be hatin' on the Donald. And all he did was enter the presidential race, as have many others. I wonder, should supporters of Lindsey Graham be called idiots? Or morons? Or maybe Graham crackers!  :silly:

bkepley

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 02:04:38 am »
Notice Trump dominates our own board. Many people be hatin' on the Donald. And all he did was enter the presidential race, as have many others. I wonder, should supporters of Lindsey Graham be called idiots? Or morons? Or maybe Graham crackers!  :silly:

Pftt..believe me you are for some reason automatically a Lindsay Graham fan if you suggest that Trump is not fit according to the wingnuts POV.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2015, 02:07:21 am »
Are you serious?  You would turn this country over to a Kardashian?

Prime example of TDS.   :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2015, 02:09:01 am »

Kinda weird really.

What's "kinda weird" are the Trump buttkissers who no doubt have no problem with his hairness saying "Kelly had blood coming out her wherever" tonight in an interview on CNN with Don Lemon.

Can he just say anything and you'll clap like a mental patient?

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2015, 02:09:44 am »

Graham crackers - that's pretty good!   

000hehehehe

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2015, 02:10:29 am »

No. TDS are the deranged who support this septuagenarian who's on the verge of wearing a drool cup.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 02:12:25 am »

No. Trump entered the presidential race and is in the process of trashing everybody, including insulting mensturating women.

He's a nut and, by extension, so are those who lap up his every spew.

bkepley

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 02:12:45 am »

Really?  Trump deserves none of this blowback?  Such a sinned against man I guess?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 02:15:15 am »
If Trump thinks Kelly was nasty and  not fair to him, wait until CNN, NBC, and CBS have their turn with him. He'll look back to this debate as a fond memory.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2015, 02:17:17 am »
What's "kinda weird" are the Trump buttkissers who no doubt have no problem with his hairness saying "Kelly had blood coming out her wherever" tonight in an interview on CNN with Don Lemon.

Can he just say anything and you'll clap like a mental patient?

I didn't hear him say that - because I don't follow all the action on him.  I could care less what he says because I'm not obsessed with his every word.  I really have better things to do with my life than sit and watch talking heads talking about Trump.  Y'all don't seem to realize that the more you talk about him, the more PR he gets.  Not even Donald Trump could afford the free PR he is getting everywhere you look!

Maybe it would be better if the people that can't stop talking about Donald Trump started talking about the people they are supporting instead. 

bkepley

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 02:21:42 am »
If Trump thinks Kelly was nasty and  not fair to him, wait until CNN, NBC, and CBS have their turn with him. He'll look back to this debate as a fond memory.

No F'n chit..Trump is so obvious a looser you would almost think losing was his whole game plan.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 02:23:17 am »

No. Trump entered the presidential race and is in the process of trashing everybody, including insulting mensturating women.

He's a nut and, by extension, so are those who lap up his every spew.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but I don't think he's a "nut" so much as he is unthinking, reflexively emotional, egotistical, and angry.

Really, now. As Republicans and Conservatives, haven't we had enough of that over the past seven years, and more?

By my count there were more than a dozen other candidates on the stage last night who I would judge as more worthy of the Presidency, and I include those with whom I have significant political disagreements.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 02:27:09 am »
No. TDS are the deranged who support this septuagenarian who's on the verge of wearing a drool cup.

I doubt there are many supporters of Trump's candidacy here. But I'm sure, like me, there are those who love to see him poking his finger in the eye of the political media, the GOP political establishment, Hillary Clinton, Rosy O'Donnell, illegal immigrants, etc.

I'm just enjoying the show.

Oh, and if you're worried that the Donald is sullying the GOP brand, don't. GOP leadership has already seen to that.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 02:29:26 am »
I'm inclined to agree with you, but I don't think he's a "nut" so much as he is unthinking, reflexively emotional, egotistical, and angry.

Really, now. As Republicans and Conservatives, haven't we had enough of that over the past seven years, and more?

By my count there were more than a dozen other candidates on the stage last night who I would judge as more worthy of the Presidency, and I include those with whom I have significant political disagreements.

I watched the entire thing and saw nothing like an attack on Trump by anyone!  I think that Trump blew it, knows he did, and is trying to deflect attention from that by attacking Megan Kelly! That's what I think!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 02:31:20 am »
I doubt there are many supporters of Trump's candidacy here. But I'm sure, like me, there are those who love to see him poking his finger in the eye of the political media, the GOP political establishment, Hillary Clinton, Rosy O'Donnell, illegal immigrants, etc.

Oh, and if you're worried that the Donald is sullying the GOP brand, don't. GOP leadership has already seen to that.

Yeah. I've noticed that Mitch McConnell trashes a woman over her menstrual cycle.

Are you 'effing KIDDING ME?  Most of America knows Trump's not a Republican. He's an outlier, a red-headed step child who spits on every other kid and calls them names.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 02:32:20 am »
I watched the entire thing and saw nothing like an attack on Trump by anyone!  I think that Trump blew it, knows he did, and is trying to deflect attention from that by attacking Megan Kelly! That's what I think!

Gotta agree with you, Bigun. Trump is jumping up and down, hoping that nobody notices he made a fool of himself last night.

bkepley

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 02:37:23 am »

This is BS.  It is indeed an insult that so many GOP would consider Donald Trump to be an actual GOP leader.