Author Topic: Glenn Beck calls Trump a 'son of a bitch'  (Read 5891 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Glenn Beck calls Trump a 'son of a bitch'
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 02:39:14 am »

Guess who this represents.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 02:45:51 am »
Trumpeters, don’t think CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS wont ask worse questions? Kelly asked "gotcha"questons of each candidate, why is it Trump is the only one bellyaching the next morning?   If he can’t take it from Fox he will completely implode with the others. Sign of a Looser, if you ask me.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 02:48:47 am »
I watched the entire thing and saw nothing like an attack on Trump by anyone!  I think that Trump blew it, knows he did, and is trying to deflect attention from that by attacking Megan Kelly! That's what I think!

To my eyes and ears, Donald Trump did nothing more distinctive last might than to demonstrate just how profoundly (and intentionally) Barack Obama has corrupted this nation's political discourse, most especially by reducing our expectations of American leaders and by eviscerating our standards. Disagreement is not policy, bluster is not strategy, and ego is not character.

We deserve better, in spite of our precipitous national decline. And last night proved that we still have better people, with better values to help us out of the dark wilderness into which we are headed headlong, and I believe, unavoidably.

Hell: Chris Christie is not my ideal, not by a long shot, but even he would be a better choice than The Donald, a train of vain.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 02:51:38 am »
To my eyes and ears, Donald Trump did nothing more distinctive last might than to demonstrate just how profoundly (and intentionally) Barack Obama has corrupted this nation's political discourse, most especially by reducing our expectations of American leaders and by eviscerating our standards. Disagreement is not policy, bluster is not strategy, and ego is not character.

We deserve better, in spite of our precipitous national decline. And last night proved that we still have better people, with better values to help us out of the dark wilderness into which we are headed headlong, and I believe, unavoidably.

Hell: Chris Christie is not my ideal, not by a long shot, but even he would be a better choice than The Donald, a train of vain.   

Bravo.

:hands:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 02:52:13 am »

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 02:56:55 am »
Notice Trump dominates our own board. Many people be hatin' on the Donald. And all he did was enter the presidential race, as have many others. I wonder, should supporters of Lindsey Graham be called idiots? Or morons? Or maybe Graham crackers!  :silly:

We have co-opted leftists standards while trying to claim that we're somehow different than they are.

Disagreement and opposition is not hate. It's bad enough that we have Obama likening his opposition on the Iran "deal" to Mullahs, without now doing the same thing to those on our side who simply believe that Trump is not worthy of the position he's trying to claim is his.

Donald is no more POTUS material than Obama or Hillary. 
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 03:01:35 am »
Donald Trump's fifteen minutes of political fame are officially up!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 03:16:41 am »
Donald Trump's fifteen minutes of political fame are officially up!

Wish that was true.   But as long people of strong influence like Rush Limbaugh are still praising Trumps every move, they will keep propping him up every time he gets knocked down, like a scene out of Rocky.    If they - Rush, Palin, Savage, among others begin to step away from him, then that will signal his demise on the Republican stage.  But as of Rush's show this morning, I had to turn it off the Trump praises got so bad.   And I have been listening to him since the late 1980s, and I have never heard him support a candidate prior to the primary,  always remaining objective.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:29:54 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

bkepley

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 03:24:13 am »
Wish that was true.   But as long people of strong influence like Rush Limbaugh are still praising Trumps every move, they will keep propping him up every time he gets knocked down, like a seen out of Rocky.    If they - Rush, Palin, Savage, among others begin to step away from him, then that will signal his demise on the Republican stage.  But as of Rush's show this morning, I had to turn it off the Trump praises got so bad.   And I have been listening to him since the late 1980s, and I have never heard him support a candidate prior to the primary,  always remaining objective.

Well Rush wants to make a little on the Trump gravy train too I suspect.  Ann Coulter is another.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2015, 03:29:17 am »
Are you serious?  You would turn this country over to a Kardashian?

My nomination for the oddest non sequitur of the year.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

bkepley

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2015, 03:36:10 am »
My nomination for the oddest non sequitur of the year.

Ah no...you know exactly what I mean or you really do accept Trump as your man?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 03:36:37 am »
If Trump thinks Kelly was nasty and  not fair to him, wait until CNN, NBC, and CBS have their turn with him. He'll look back to this debate as a fond memory.

Exactly, NCD.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2015, 03:37:47 am »
Back to what Glenn Beck called him.    Calling him a SOB would be flattery  compared to the words that came out of my wife's mouth. She was horribly offended, buy learning about what he has called women, and he not denying it, and how he attacked Meygan for making a big deal of it. 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 03:40:19 am »
We have co-opted leftists standards while trying to claim that we're somehow different than they are.

Disagreement and opposition is not hate. It's bad enough that we have Obama likening his opposition on the Iran "deal" to Mullahs, without now doing the same thing to those on our side who simply believe that Trump is not worthy of the position he's trying to claim is his.

Donald is no more POTUS material than Obama or Hillary.

You are right Luis, disagreement and opposition is not hate - we engage in that all of the time here.  What I reject is when the attacks get personal - calling someone an "idiot" and worse - not for being a Trump supporter - but just for defending his right to be a candidate.  There are plenty of other candidates that I think are wasting precious space on a debate stage, but I don't think I've called any of their supporters here "idiots". 

Personally, I see Trump's support more as an act of desperation - that things have become pretty much hopeless to a lot of people.  Most of our candidates are professional politicians that tout their fat resumes as a public "servant" - but it seems that things have not gotten better under their tutelage - to the contrary.  Yet, they keep asking me to vote for them again and again - that someday soon they will make things better. 

I will vote for whoever becomes the Republican nominee - can you Trump haters say the same?  What if by some crazy happenstance the nominee is Donald Trump?  Will you crawl over broken glass to vote for him? 

The status quo has gotten us in a pretty bad way, I don't know how anybody can deny it.  There are some really good people running this time around - but you guys are letting Trump suck all the oxygen out of the room and he is feeding off of it big time. 

One thing he knows, is the art of the deal.  He wouldn't pledge to support whoever is the nominee because he won't lay everything on the table before the negotiations even begin.  He is holding his cards until the end - that is the art of the deal.  Mitch McConnell, on the other hand, has already announced there will be NO gov't shutdown - no matter what!  What does that leave Mitch to bargain with?  It's so stupid!  Just like the deal that Kerry made with Iran! 

Now that is real idiocy! 

Say what you want about Trump - I don't think he would make deals like that.  Sometimes, you need a real son of a bitch dealing when you're dealing with bad people.  I think the GOP could learn a lesson or two from Trump (without the potty mouth).

Just sayin'.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2015, 03:42:41 am »
I dunno...but clearly Glenn Beck is RINOGOP.

Glenn Beck is a major whack job who seems to be singing "Why Can't We Be Friends" to anyone who will listen.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2015, 03:44:08 am »
You are right Luis, disagreement and opposition is not hate - we engage in that all of the time here.  What I reject is when the attacks get personal - calling someone an "idiot" and worse - not for being a Trump supporter - but just for defending his right to be a candidate.  There are plenty of other candidates that I think are wasting precious space on a debate stage, but I don't think I've called any of their supporters here "idiots". 

Personally, I see Trump's support more as an act of desperation - that things have become pretty much hopeless to a lot of people.  Most of our candidates are professional politicians that tout their fat resumes as a public "servant" - but it seems that things have not gotten better under their tutelage - to the contrary.  Yet, they keep asking me to vote for them again and again - that someday soon they will make things better. 

I will vote for whoever becomes the Republican nominee - can you Trump haters say the same?  What if by some crazy happenstance the nominee is Donald Trump?  Will you crawl over broken glass to vote for him? 

The status quo has gotten us in a pretty bad way, I don't know how anybody can deny it.  There are some really good people running this time around - but you guys are letting Trump suck all the oxygen out of the room and he is feeding off of it big time. 

One thing he knows, is the art of the deal.  He wouldn't pledge to support whoever is the nominee because he won't lay everything on the table before the negotiations even begin.  He is holding his cards until the end - that is the art of the deal.  Mitch McConnell, on the other hand, has already announced there will be NO gov't shutdown - no matter what!  What does that leave Mitch to bargain with?  It's so stupid!  Just like the deal that Kerry made with Iran! 

Now that is real idiocy! 

Say what you want about Trump - I don't think he would make deals like that.  Sometimes, you need a real son of a bitch dealing when you're dealing with bad people.  I think the GOP could learn a lesson or two from Trump (without the potty mouth).

Just sayin'.

Trump's called a whole lot of people a whole lot of names, and people support him for being candid and not bound by political correctness.

But if we in here do what he does out there, we're doing something wrong?

Doesn't that smell of hypocrisy?

You called people who do not support Trump "haters"... again.

Either set the tone or don't whine about the tone.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 03:45:14 am by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2015, 03:45:39 am »
There are some really good people running this time around - but you guys are letting Trump suck all the oxygen out of the room and he is feeding off of it big time. 

That is very similar to what I was saying last week.
I will vote for the GOP nominee.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2015, 03:46:43 am »
That is very similar to what I was saying last week.
I will vote for the GOP nominee.

I will not make that pledge for Trump because Trump won't make that pledge for the GOP.

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2015, 03:55:46 am »
Glenn Beck is a major whack job who seems to be singing "Why Can't We Be Friends" to anyone who will listen.
He's my kind of whack job.
http://fortune.com/2013/05/06/exclusive-glenn-becks-company-makes-how-much/
Creating a news station to the right of Fox was a brilliant idea.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2015, 04:04:42 am »
Trump's called a whole lot of people a whole lot of names, and people support him for being candid and not bound by political correctness.

But if it's wrong when Trump does it, why isn't it equally wrong when you do it?

And, yes, your position "smell(s) of hypocrisy".
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:05:12 am by Paladin »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2015, 04:08:40 am »

Doesn't that smell of hypocrisy?

You called people who do not support Trump "haters"... again.

Either set the tone or don't whine about the tone.

Actually, I called the people that are obsessed with Trump (as in that's all they are talking about) "Trump haters" - not "haters".  There is a difference. 

But, if people here want to call me an idiot because I defend his right to be a candidate - go right ahead.  I'm a big girl - I can take it.  I'm not going to take my toys and go home. 

Although there are things Trump says that I agree with, I don't agree with his tone - and I don't, as a rule, use that tone here when I am among my friends.  I don't think it is appropriate.  I do get a kick out of him punching everyone's buttons though!  The fact that he is the subject of every post I see here tells me he is hitting some nerves - probably because no matter what he says, his numbers stay pretty solid.  I suspect there is some real mind-blowing going on with that!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2015, 04:09:11 am »
I will not make that pledge for Trump because Trump won't make that pledge for the GOP.
I thought you were all in for Trump?
It doesn't matter Trump ain't going to be the nominee.

Trump has/had 3 legs of support.
1 anti-establishment voters.
2 name recognition with low-info GOP voters.
3 rats who want to throw a monkey wrench into GOP primary gears.

The anti-establishment vote will split between Cruz and Carson in the coming weeks.
Some of the low info GOP voters saw Trump last night and didn't like him.
The rats will have their own divisive primary to worry about.

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2015, 05:17:26 am »
What's "kinda weird" are the Trump buttkissers who no doubt have no problem with his hairness saying "Kelly had blood coming out her wherever" tonight in an interview on CNN with Don Lemon.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,176895.0.html
Hey Sinkspur!  Erick Erickson was equally offended at Trump and it cost him.

Erick Erickson ‏@EWErickson 2h2 hours ago
I have rescinded my invitation to Mr.Trump. While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2015, 08:16:19 am »
I thought you were all in for Trump?
It doesn't matter Trump ain't going to be the nominee.

Trump has/had 3 legs of support.
1 anti-establishment voters.
2 name recognition with low-info GOP voters.
3 rats who want to throw a monkey wrench into GOP primary gears.

The anti-establishment vote will split between Cruz and Carson in the coming weeks.
Some of the low info GOP voters saw Trump last night and didn't like him.
The rats will have their own divisive primary to worry about.

All we've heard for years now is how the GOP is losing elections because they won't "select" a sufficiently conservative candidate to run. It seems as if a great number of conservatives have thrown in their lot with Trump.

I will vote for Trump in the primaries and I hope he wins the nomination.

He loses (big) to every Democrat (including those who aren't even running) in the general election.

That would effectively and decisively settle the question of whether or not conservatives can win the big race.

Trump 2016!

:patriot:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2015, 08:18:28 am »
But if it's wrong when Trump does it, why isn't it equally wrong when you do it?

And, yes, your position "smell(s) of hypocrisy".

Thanks for proving my point.

Trump is not fit to hold the office he's running for.

P.S. Find where I called any Trump supporter any names and quote me on it. As it is the norm, you're working on low (or no) information.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 08:19:29 am by Luis Gonzalez »